Century Chevrolet

6105 W 120th Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020

New 877-254-3783
Used 888-641-7977
Service 877-223-9595

We make the deals that other dealers won't!

Buyer Beware!!!

by from Northglenn, CO |

Please listen to my tale of woe. I tried to purchase a new car during the Cash-For-Clunkers promotion. The salesman showed me a car that had a price painted on the window. I told them what I could afford for a monthly payment. I also told them I had two cars to trade in. After the test drive, the salesman presented me with an offer that showed the vehicle price $1000.00 higher than what was painted on the window, only offered me $500.00 for both cars I was trading in, and had a monthly payment that was double what I told the salesman I could afford. I was also told that the Cash-For-Clunkers promotion could not be used on that car because of the "deeply discounted price" listed on the window. When I remained firm on the amount of the monthly payment, the salesman made me wait for 30 minutes while he had a lengthy discussion with his sales manager. I told the salesman I was leaving and he ran after me telling me that he could get me the monthly payment I wanted. I told him I was no longer interested and left. If you do not want to have a game run on you, avoid Century Chevrolet at all costs!! It should also be noted that they do not do what they say they will do in their advertising. Sorry, folks, but this was the absolute worse experience I have ever had buying a car.

Mostly Fantastic

by from Denver, CO |

The customer service was great. The only negative thing I experienced was the unclarity with my tire rotation. I was told it would be done. Was not given a price until I asked if there was an extra charge for that. Then that next week Discount Tires told me that I was not due for a rotation and that I should not have paid for one.

Car

by from Broomfield, CO |

Always pleasant! Get you in as soon as possible. Always offer a free carwash and sent me on my way this time with a bottle of water. I ONLY get my oil changed there, a I bought the car there, best place I have ever purchased an automobile!

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

I went in to get a recall done. They were nice and even ask if I would like a car wash.

Fantastic service

by from Lafayette,Colorado |

Ramon does a fantastic job with the service on my 2013 Sonic. I have a busy work schedule and 6 kids and he always makes a way for me to conveniently get my vehicle serviced.

Well done

by from Broomfield, CO |

Service rep Tom did a great job explaining everything and set up a shuttle as well. This job was done professionally and timely!

Had truck fixed and it is much better

by from Broomfield, CO |

Everyone I dealt with was totally professional and did what they committed to do. And everyone was courteous. My service writer was very knowledgable. Thanks for taking care of me.

May of 2014 Chevy Impala oil change

by from Northglenn, CO. |

I didn't wait long to get my cars oil changed. The fella that handled my transaction took the time to investigate my door complaint. I wont get it resolved till my next oil change visit. The waiting area was clean and had snacks which I could have enjoyed as well. It was better than myprevious experience at Chevy.

GREAT SERVICE

by from BROOMFIELD, CO |

We have used this service department for over 15 years and now again for the first servicing of our new Malibu.

Great , prompt service.

by from Broomfield, Colorado |

I took my vehicle in to service due to a recall notice and the customer service team took care of me quickly and very professionally.