Century Chevrolet

6105 W 120th Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020

New 877-254-3783
Used 888-641-7977
Service 877-223-9595

We are all about the Red, White, and YOU!

Great Expirience

by from Denver, CO |

I couldn't be happier with my experience. The salesman was upfront, honest and to the point. We agreed on a good price that was fair to both of us with little back and forth needed. After agreeing to the terms the finance person was great and worked hard to get me the warranty I wanted and needed at a low price I could afford. My previous experience buying a car at a competitor had left me wary of the process going in. From high pressure sales tactics, to endless negotiating and beating around the bush, my previous experience elsewhere actually left me angry as I left the dealer at a time that should be exciting. After having an opposite experience with Steven Lovell and the finance guy (sorry forgot his name) the next time I need a car the first place I will be looking and the first place I will recommending to others will be your dealership.

May 3, 2015

Adam, we are pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We know that the car-buying process can be exhausting. Thank you for your patience and working with us. We are glad that we were able to come to an agreed upon price. We Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by reaching out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. We look forward to seeing you again at Century Chevrolet.

Oil Change/ Recall Repair

by from Westminster, Colorado |

Went to get my oil changed and they replaced the hood latch that was recalled and ordered at my last visit. The service was excellent. I don't take my vehicle anywhere else.

May 22, 2015

Ashley, we are pleased to know that we were able to fix your recalled vehicle asap. Thank you for choosing Century Chevrolet as your dealership of choice. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Service

by from Thornton Co |

Very satisfied. Always a positive experience . Century Chevrolet treats customers with Respect and has always valued my time and business. I will never take my car anywhere else. I am a Happy Customer.

May 22, 2015

Danielle, thank you for the kind words. We are pleased to know that you have chosen Century Chevrolet as your dealership of choice. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Service

by from Arvada, CO |

Always considerate and pleasant to work with this dealership. I am happy to offer recommendations.The entire staff will work with you and make sure that all of your needs are met.

May 22, 2015

Peter, thank you for the kind words. We are pleased to know that you chose to make Century Chevrolet as your dealership of choice. We enjoy serving you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great service

by from Broomfield, CO |

Everyone was very friendly and the service staff went above and beyond to help me fix my car. I wouldn't go elsewhere.

May 22, 2015

Yolanda, thank you for the kind words. We are pleased that you chose Century Chevrolet as your dealership of choice. We look forward to seeing you again!!

great service, and fun and friendly staff

by from broomfield, co |

Matt and the service department are great. I'm always in and out quickly and they are fun to visit with while we wait.

May 22, 2015

Maureen, we are pleased to know you had a pleasant visit at Century Chevrolet. We look forward to seeing you again!

Clean Facilities

by from Boulder, CO |

Matt was very nice and helpful. The waiting room was very clean and provided many choices for snacks and drinks. It also provided complimentary water and popcorn.

May 22, 2015

James, thank you for your the kind words you've said about Century Chevrolet. We take pride in our dealership and we are glad you do too. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Above and beyond for pothole damage

by from Broomfield, CO |

I had severe pothole damage to my vehicle that was not covered by my 100K mile warranty. Tall Tom recommended that i contact my insurance company and 24 hours later, they had come out, gave the go ahead for Century to begin repairs and the deductible i paid was significantly lower then the out of pocket costs i would have incurred!

May 22, 2015

Sadie/Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at Century Chevrolet. We are pleased to know that Tall Tom was very helpful and assisted you in your pothole damage. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future with any issues you may have. We look forward to seeing you soon.

no customer contact after the sale.

by from Broomfield, CO |

The salesman Jermey was great in assisting me purchase a new truck and the financing department was very efficient too. But after they sell you the vehicle and get your money than you don't hear from anyone. I purchased a cover for the back of my truck bed the same day I bought my 2011 Silverado. After not hearing from anyone in 2 weeks I tried to call their parts department and always got a message machine. Left several messages, no one returns my phone calls. Finally got through to someone they said it should be in the next day or so and that the salesman would call me. Still I have not received any phone call saying it has arrived. It is like, you have to do things yourself if you want to find out about anything. Ratings are determined on customer service after the sale also and companies are rated high when they have great customer service. From what I have been reading about Century is their customer service in their parts and service departments are terrible. I won't be back to Century. They have put a bad taste in my mouth. I am a self-employed person and customer service satisfaction is important in my book and I want good reviews from my customers. Century Chevrolet should do the same.

May 11, 2015

Jonny, we truly apologize for the customer service you've experience. We have sent your concern directly to the General Manager for review. Rest assured that he will fix this issue immediately. Thank you so much for taking the time to inform us of this issue. A representative will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Top notch location

by from Westminster, Colorado |

Friendly staff, great customer service, clean shop and the employees seems to show a genuine interest in the customers questions and respect.

May 11, 2015

Gabriel, thank you for the kind review. You will always be treated like family at Century Chevrolet. We look forward to having you in again soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments or general questions you may have!

Good Sevice

by from Broomfield Colorado |

I came in for service to my pickup. It was done correctly and quickly. The sales people were friendly and I had a great overall experience.

May 11, 2015

KC, we are so happy that you were pleased with your experience at Century Chevrolet. We look forward to having you in again soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments or general questions you may have!