Century Chevrolet

6105 W 120th Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020

New 877-254-3783
Used 888-641-7977
Service 877-223-9595

You neighborhood Chevy Store!

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Being new to Colorado we needed two 4x4 vehicles. Sean Odonnell got us the greatest deal, he was extremely professional, listened to what we needed, very knowledgeable and honest. We went there early morning with two young kids. The kids and I were gone by the afternoon in my new truck while my husband finished up with his. It was comfortable for all of us and the first time I've left a dealership feeling good about the deal :) I highly recommend this dealership and especially Sean. Thanks Century and Sean. We'll be back

September 12, 2014

Anna Marie, thank you so much for the feed back you have provided us. We are pleased to know that Sean O'Donnell was able to provide you with a great deal and that he was able to get you into the 4x4 vehicle you needed. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments or general questions. Welcome to Colorado!

really great service

by from broomfield co |

THE SERVICE CENTER IS THE BEST, DONT TRUST NOONE ELSE WITH MY CAR BUT CENTURY.. GLENN THE SERViCE MANAGER IS THE BEST HES VERY HELPFUL AND SO IS THE REST OF THE CREW..

October 31, 2014

Hello Hector, we truly appreciate having your trust as a customer and for the great review. Thank you! Josh Karczewski - BDC Manager

Best Around

by from broomfield, co |

October 31, 2014

Thanks again Hector, we really appreciate your business and nice words! Josh K - BDC Manager

Buyer Beware!!!

by from Northglenn, CO |

Please listen to my tale of woe. I tried to purchase a new car during the Cash-For-Clunkers promotion. The salesman showed me a car that had a price painted on the window. I told them what I could afford for a monthly payment. I also told them I had two cars to trade in. After the test drive, the salesman presented me with an offer that showed the vehicle price $1000.00 higher than what was painted on the window, only offered me $500.00 for both cars I was trading in, and had a monthly payment that was double what I told the salesman I could afford. I was also told that the Cash-For-Clunkers promotion could not be used on that car because of the "deeply discounted price" listed on the window. When I remained firm on the amount of the monthly payment, the salesman made me wait for 30 minutes while he had a lengthy discussion with his sales manager. I told the salesman I was leaving and he ran after me telling me that he could get me the monthly payment I wanted. I told him I was no longer interested and left. If you do not want to have a game run on you, avoid Century Chevrolet at all costs!! It should also be noted that they do not do what they say they will do in their advertising. Sorry, folks, but this was the absolute worse experience I have ever had buying a car.

October 31, 2014

We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience here in the past. As much as we wish we could go back and fix our mistake, we can only move forward from here. In August we completely replaced our Management Staff and we are working to repair the damage done to our Customers and our Reputation. I assure you that if you were to ever give us another opportunity we would provide an experience that would change your mind about our Store and our Staff. If there is anything I can do to help you reconsider us please call me directly at 303-438-7451. Sincerely, Josh K - BDC Manager

Mostly Fantastic

by from Denver, CO |

The customer service was great. The only negative thing I experienced was the unclarity with my tire rotation. I was told it would be done. Was not given a price until I asked if there was an extra charge for that. Then that next week Discount Tires told me that I was not due for a rotation and that I should not have paid for one.

Car

by from Broomfield, CO |

Always pleasant! Get you in as soon as possible. Always offer a free carwash and sent me on my way this time with a bottle of water. I ONLY get my oil changed there, a I bought the car there, best place I have ever purchased an automobile!

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

I went in to get a recall done. They were nice and even ask if I would like a car wash.

Fantastic service

by from Lafayette,Colorado |

Ramon does a fantastic job with the service on my 2013 Sonic. I have a busy work schedule and 6 kids and he always makes a way for me to conveniently get my vehicle serviced.

Well done

by from Broomfield, CO |

Service rep Tom did a great job explaining everything and set up a shuttle as well. This job was done professionally and timely!

Had truck fixed and it is much better

by from Broomfield, CO |

Everyone I dealt with was totally professional and did what they committed to do. And everyone was courteous. My service writer was very knowledgable. Thanks for taking care of me.

May of 2014 Chevy Impala oil change

by from Northglenn, CO. |

I didn't wait long to get my cars oil changed. The fella that handled my transaction took the time to investigate my door complaint. I wont get it resolved till my next oil change visit. The waiting area was clean and had snacks which I could have enjoyed as well. It was better than myprevious experience at Chevy.