Century Chevrolet

6105 W 120th Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020

New 303-469-3355 New303-469-3355
Used 303-469-3355 Used303-469-3355
Service 303-469-3355 Service 303-469-3355

We are all about the Red, White, and YOU!

Willingness to work with us

by from Thornton, CO |

Julian was great to work with. Very understanding of our financial concerns and limitations. Also very understanding of our frustration with costly repairs so soon after 5-yr warranty was up. We appreciate all his hard work in helping us to lower the repair costs with the GM warranty assistance and his willingness to provide us with a rental car so that we could still get to our respective places of employment.

August 25, 2015

Thank you for the review, John. Julian is a great Team Member and works very hard to keep our Guests happy. We appreciate that you've chosen Century Chevrolet for your Service needs.

made everything better

by from Byers colorado |

Had trouble with recall work had other dealership do recall rework. Jay called and refunded the repair costs and made it right since it was their fault work had to be done want to thank everyone who wasinvolved in getting this taken care of especially century Chevrolet manager Jay Frank.

recall work half done

by from Byers colorado |

Had recall work done. Come to find out from Len lyall Chevrolet their mechanic didn't do it correctly. Only installed the part didn't lube it didn't secure the wires. When called about problem recurring lady in service told me since it was a recall fix there was no warranty on any of it.worse experience ever had to deal with i would recommend dealer to friends and family or others but not i repeat not their services department

Sales and Customer Service: Awesome

by from Denver |

I spoke with Nadine prior to going in to try to trade my Jeep. I explained my financial situation due to previous medical bills. I arrived at the dealership and Sean along with Nadine worked very diligently to help me find another vehicle. The process was easy and I was impressed with the exceptional customer service and sales experience. I will recommend this dealership to my friends anytime. The atmosphere is warm and I did not feel like just another car buyer. The people here care. Sean and Nadine: Awesome individuals!

Sales and Customer Service: Awesome

by from Denver |

I called Nadine and told her my financial situation, in regards to buying a vehicle. She took the time to explain my situation to sales/management. When I arrived for my appointment, Sean ( the sales person who works with Nadine) took the time to research and find options for my situation. I am glad I came to Century Chevrolet, the customer service, compassion, and non-judgement made me feel at ease. I did have an option thanks to Sean, Nadine, and the sales manager. This dealership has a warm feel to it, I was not a number, they treated me with dignity and respect. I will be happy to send my friends to buy a vehicle at Century Chevrolet.

May 10, 2016

Thanks for your review Jenn! We appreciate the feedback and hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

horrible customer service

by from Denver, CO |

I test drove a 2006 Ford Five Hundred last night. I had 50% down and they told me that the bank wouldn't even look at the remaining balance to be financed, because the amount was too low. While I was signing the application, they were showing the same car to another customer right in front of me. It happens that this customer had cash, so the dealership made up an excuse to not sell to me and tried to get me to buy something out of my price range. I don't recommend this dealership to anyone.

May 1, 2016

Hi Jason, I apologize if you feel that your experience with us missed the mark. We understand your frustration and would like the opportunity to straighten out any misunderstanding that may have occurred regarding the financing discussion. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the best deal available, but we must adhere to the guidelines set by our lending partners in order to make that happen. We apologize if we fell short of explaining these guidelines to you and any confusion that we may have caused. I checked yesterday afternoon and the truck you looked at is still here and available. We would love to continue this discussion if you'll give us another chance to explain the requirements necessary for this deal. Please feel free to contact us at anytime. Amy H. Social Media Manager

Pulled the rug out

by from Broomfield, CO |

I spent the majority of my Saturday in a snow storm at this dealership. We walked around and toured a number of cars. I'm a large guy and chevys are one of the best cars for me. I wasn't sure we were going to make a deal because my budget just didn't fit their offerings, they kept me there insisting they could make something work. Another hour or so of haggling then my sales person comes back from the floor manager, with a deal that's getting close. He drops a little bit more to pique my interest. Its making the decision difficult. Really I should have left an hour ago. These guys won't let you go. So he suggests taking it out for another spin.Wife calls, need to get home. He suggests take it over there! Ok so we drive across town. wife sees it. likes it.get back to the dealership. I really want to make this work.I ask for just a little bit more from where the sales guy was at. He goes away, comes back, now the number has jumped back up $700. They are unwilling to work with me. Numbers that were on the table are now off. Sales person tells me they can take it to auction, make more money. They are concerned about making another customer, they are concerned about the bottom line. Wasted my whole day freezing out in the snow storm, with nothing to show for it.

Prompt and friendly customer service

by from Boulder, CO |

Tall Tom understood the error message on my Chevy Volt, quickly diagnosed the issue and fixed it all in under 45 minutes. On top of that, because the dealer's phone/computer systems were still under the weather after a large blizzard that hit the Denver area recently, Tom didn't make me wait for the invoice to be created. He mailed the bill to me so that I could leave the dealership quickly.

April 6, 2016

Thanks for your feedback Theresa! We appreciate you for your patience during the weather and are happy that we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Amazing first time

by from Littleton, Colorado |

walked in feeling nervous considering I was a first time buyer not sure what to expect. That all changed within the first 30 seconds of one of the car dealers by the name of Tyler Merilatt he had been so friendly and helpful . I loved the fact when we sat down we went through the process slowly and he answered any questions I had. I felt more comfortable when he assured me I'm going to get you the best deal and he said and made sure that happened with confidence. I in the future this will be my favorite dealer and dealership absolutely! I appreciate everything that Tyler and Century Chevrolet has done

February 5, 2016

We are so happy that we were able to ease your nerves upon arrival. We look forward to having you again at Century Chevrolet.

Painless experience

by from Thornton Co |

Worked with Chad Hudson in sales, he treated me with respect and answered all my questions and concerns. Great car buying experience

February 5, 2016

Theresa, thank you so much for the kind review about Chad. We look forward to seeing you again at Century Chevrolet.