Sill-TerHar Motors

150 Alter Street, Broomfield, CO 80020

New 888-470-8534
Used 888-452-3398
Service 888-715-3368

colorado's premier full service Dealership for sales, service, bodyshop.

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Jaguar repair service

by from Broomfield Colorado |

So how long does it take to repair a Jaguar X-type? Well it's been 21 days since my wife and I were told the repairs to her car would take 3 days, now 21 days into this nightmare and don't have the car back. So if you're in the market for a new or used car, avoid these guys. One, Sil Tehar does not take responsibility for their messing up a parts order, then over charge for parts they claim they can not find. Two, communication is simply terrible, when you have to call their Jaguar service department to find out what's going on after 10 days, then you're told "We have not got all the parts in." Three and last when there's a comment form their service rep "Well this happens." Simply the worst service I've every seen, had and the sad part, not even "we're sorry." Don't buy or have your Jaguar serviced by these people......

March 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. We are happy that you thought of us for your service needs, and we hope to continue to have the opportunity to take care of you. Every customer's experience and satisfaction are extremely important to us, and it is unfortunate to hear that you had a disappointing service visit. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and would like the chance to speak with your directly in order to grow our dealership in a more positive direction. Please contact me directly if you would like to speak further on this matter. Beau Smith- General Manager bsmith@sthmotors.com Office Phone 303-469-1801

Doesn't return inquiries.

by from Houston Tx |

Contacted the dealership twice concerning available sale on internet. No return answers. Don't advertise on cars.com if you have no interest in doing internet sales..

February 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Customer care is our number one priority and we regret you did not experience this standard. I would like the chance to speak with you directly in hopes of growing our dealership in a more positive direction. Please contact me with the information below so I can address any misunderstandings that may have occurred and ameliorate any issues. Regards, Beau Smith- General Manager bsmith@sthmotors.com Office Phone 303-469-1801

Dropped me in the middle of negotiating.

by from Houston Texas |

Was in the process of negotiating for a jaguar F Type. They offered me a price on my trade site unseen, a low but reasonable amount. However, the internet manager then said he would call back to offer a price for his car. And I have never heard from them since. For the right price a distance trade would have been ok for me. If they don't want to do internet sales and trades, then don't offer them.

UsedCarFrom...

by from Broomfield, CO |

We Purchased a used car from these folks and got burned bad. The story: My daughter had a Chevy Aveo 2005, ran great not much for looks. She lend it to a friend and of course it was totaled. With the insurance proceeds plus some of our funds, we purchased what I thought was a good used car these folks, a 97 Hyundai Tiburon, "OK" it is older but it had less than 85,000 miles. The test drive was OK, so we purchased it. Little did we know that within a couple of weeks it would have problems, we had to take to a repair shop because the "check engine" light kept coming on. The mechanic at a repair shop said we should probably add a quart of oil to it every 500 to 1000 miles or so. That was the first sign. The second sign was... It did not make to the second sign; two months later a blown engine. Cost another 4 grand on top of the 5 grand + we paid for a "97 Hyundai Tiburon". If I had only know. Called them up to see what they could do. NOTHING Of course. It was our piece of junk now and there was nothing they would do about it. Did they know about the problems with this car? I really don't know, but I do know that It had been on their lot for awhile and it had been in there shop to fix other problems with the car. I guess I should have known when they gave me a coupon for a free oil change after the sale.

February 19, 2014

We regret that you did not have a 100% satisfactory experience working with our dealership. Customer service is of utmost importance and we would like the opportunity to speak with you directly so that we may do what we can to ameliorate the situation. I hope you will give us a call, I look forward to speaking with you. Best Regards, Beau Smith- General Manager bsmith@sthmotors.com Office Phone 303-469-1801

Best Dealer Ever!

by from Westminster, CO |

This is the second car I've bought here. There Customer service is excellent, I've been treated with respect and fairness from everybody I've come in contact there. Overall, an excellent buying experience.

January 20, 2014

Thank you for writing this 5-star review and for your continued patronage of our dealership. Providing our fans with outstanding customer service is out number one goal and we know we are doing our job right when we receive awesome feedback like this. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, don't forget to check out the special offers posted to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Beau Smith- General Manager bsmith@sthmotors.com Office Phone 303-469-1801

Best Dealer Ever!

January 20, 2014

Don't go here!!!

by from Westminster, CO |

WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!! We bought a used Volvo from Sil-TerHar and within days of having it the check engine light came on as did the ABS light and the screen told us ?brake failure.? The car would also randomly start and then immediately stall after that it would not start without disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. Not to mention they sold us a car that had tires that were completely shredded. It was not until I threatened to take them to the dealership licensing board for selling an unsafe vehicle that they agreed to put new tires on it. You could literally pull off chunks of the tires. It was obvious that this car had to have these issues before they sold it to us. We gave the car to their service department to figure out what was wrong with the car. We are 1.5 years later and the car has been in their service department for longer than it has been in my possession without a resolution. They had it one time for three solid weeks. Lars their head tech even admitted he was tired of seeing this car and that he would not have concurred with its most recent diagnosis until he had done more tests. He was unable to that as the codes had been reset by another tech. $1000 later the car is STILL not running! We went to Beau Smith, the owner of the dealership, to see if he could assist in this process and take a little blame for selling us a faulty car. His best offer was to get us out of our lemon and into a new Ford; all we had to do was more than double our monthly payment. I do have to say that the Volvo is the safest car I have ever owned, you can?t get into an accident if you can?t leave the driveway. END RESULT IS THIS DEALERSHIP IS FULL OF PEOPLE THAT ARE FULL OF IT!

Update to July 3 Review

by from Denver |

The day I posted this review on Cars.com, (and a few other places), Sill Terhar called me and offered to reimburse me for the cost of labor, making the repair to my dashboard lights MUCH more affordable. They still did not admit fault, but they did offer to make the situation right.

Service Dept charged me to fix their mistake

by from Denver, CO |

This is a review of the service department. The people there are really nice - Del has always been friendly and helpful - but I really feel like they let me down. I brought my Ford Focus in to have the airbag fixed (my third time bringing it in). It ended up being a rework issue, because the work the previous time had been faulty and they needed to fix the same thing again, so they didn't charge me. An inconvenience, but no big deal. Except that when I picked my car up, the vast majority of the dashboard lights had gone out. I discovered this on a Friday, so first thing Monday morning I brought it back, because it was obviously a result of the work they'd been doing in and around my dashboard. They told me to drop it off, no problem, and then later called to tell me that it would cost $200 to fix because the bulbs were burned out and they needed replacing. There was clearly some kind of power surge when they were working on the airbag that caused the issue, because really - there is no possible way that 5 unconnected bulbs randomly burned out all at the same time, immediately after they had been working near my dash. But they told me that it was a coincidence. When I insisted that it couldn't be, they essentially implied that the lights had been burned out before I ever brought it in. They weren't. This is not the first time I've had to bring my car back to Sill Terhar to get something fixed after my car had been serviced, but it is the first time I was charged for it. This is clearly not a coincidence - the bulbs are not linked and there is no way they just happened to burn out at the same time, right after my car was serviced at Sill Terhar. The fact that they made me feel like I was lying about the timing was pretty uncomfortable; I have been taking my car to their service department since I bought it 3 years ago. I was told that a manager would call me yesterday to follow up, to see what they could do, and no one even bothered to give me a call and tell me no. Honestly, I don't want to rag on the people there, because they are all so nice, but I feel very taken advantage of and upset that I had to spend $200 to fix a problem that they caused. Honestly, even just the courtesy of a call back, which was promised, would have gone far. I expected better of Sill Terhar, and I probably won't go back.

wow almost free

by from greely co |

I test drove a vehicle after speaking with a salesman after the test drive we sat down he asked me what it would take to get me into the car, jokeing I said 3000 bucks less, New tires, and 15 free oil changes, a few minutes later I was leaving with a new car and all my wishes were sill terhars command