Sill-TerHar Motors

Service 866-906-3868 Service 866-906-3868

It's SUV Season!

WOW! Quick and pleasant Mazda purchase

by from Fort Collins, CO |

We had done our research and spoken with several other Mazda dealers in the area before contacting Sill Terhar. We were in search of a dealer who made things easy to understand and offered transparency with their quotes. We requested a quote on a CX-5 Grand Touring base model via their website late in the afternoon and Bill Zimmerer responded promptly with a straightforward quote on a few of the cars he had to offer, and continued the rest of the negotiations with the same prompt and honest approach. So refreshing! He didn't have exactly what we wanted for the interior color, but was able to locate one at another dealer. Within one day we were driving off their lot in the EXACT car we wanted, for the price, APR and trade we wanted. That NEVER happens! No shell game of hidden numbers and hard sell tactics forcing sacrifices for every inch of perceived ground gained in the negotiations. Kelly Frank, the finance and sales manager was impeccably professional, while keeping the transaction fun and quick. Both Bill and Kelly showed us why this dealership is a class act from top to bottom. Bill spent a significant amount of time giving a very thorough tutorial inside the car itself. My previous car was 10 years old, and technology has changed significantly since then, so I really appreciated the attention to detail here. If you're looking for a dealership steeped in integrity, Sill Terhar is it. I would highly recommend them if you're in the market for a Mazda vehicle. I wish I had more cars to buy because it truly was the most pleasant car buying experience to date.

Great service!!

by from Westminster, CO |

I had a great expereince and I will be coming back. Prompt work, answered question, professional!

Quick and easy repair

by from Broomfield, CO |

Scheduling was easy. Chris walked me through the process and told me exactly what to expect and then hooked me up with Enterprise so I was on my way in no time. The repair was completed quickly and everything's back to normal. Thanks for the quick and easy process!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Craig. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Excellent service

by from Broomfield, CO |

I bought the Ranger new from you in 1993 and most of the service has been done with you.

Great Staff...

by from Arvada, Co. |

Great Staff!! will come back again...will recommend to others

April 22, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Robert. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Good Job.

by from Lafayette, CO |

16 years, 4 vehicles - you're great! .........................................................

Personaized service

by from Nederland, CO |

I always feel like I get personalized service from my Mazda guys!

April 9, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Laura. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great staff

by from Denver, Co |

They were very helpful. And explained everything. Thanks

Amazing staff and service

by from Westminster, CO |

Great communication and ease of doing business. Steve Kirby was fantastic and had an entire team helping facilitate. Greg Johnson was my prime contact, Brent Hight helped with the on all service and technical aspects, and Russ Stradley was very thorough and offered great options from the financing side.

April 5, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Sill-TerHar Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great Service Experiance

by from WESTMINSTER, co |

Everything was excellent. Walked around to get a cup of coffee and vehicle was ready before the cup was empty.