Brent Berge's Riverview Toyota

2020 W Riverview Auto Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201

New 888-450-6962
Used 877-820-1140
Service 866-597-9771

Come to Brent Berge's Riverview Toyota Scion where you should "Expect more"

Easy buy

by from Chandler Az |

None of the uncomfortable going back and forth with prices. We knew exactly what we were looking for and the exact price before we got to the car lot. Since we knew it was a very competitive price we were happy with it. No stress!!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Its really simple, but most dealerships don't get it. Provide what the customer wants, be honest throughout your dealings, do what you say you are going to do, and then really believe it! We ended up leasing our 2014 Toyota Prius after going to several other dealerships. We were simply looking for a dealership which was responsive and straight up in their dealings. That is why we ended up leasing our vehicle from this Berge Toyota dealership. The dealership was prepared in advance, and the process was seamless. They took the time to explain the important functions of the vehicle without the impression of getting "pushed" out the door. The vehicle was for our 16 year old daughter, who like us, felt very comfortable and satisfied with the process.An absolutely exceptional experience. They understand customer service!

Does this make sense?

by from scottsdale Az. |

Today I took my Toyota Matrix into service after responding to a recall order. My airbag light has been on for some time. I was told a new part was needed and that they would order it. Today they replaced the item that they stated was the problem, but The light is still on and according to them my airbags will not deplore in a wreck! They recommend a diagnostic which of course I will pay for, and Heaven knows what will be next. My question is this just a ruse to bring you in so that they can force more service on you. They told me the part I needed was for the airbag.I was upset because they did not fix the problem, so is there more issues that they are not telling us about? meanwhile once again I'm on the road with a defective vehicle....... Thanks Toyota

Will continue to do business here

by from Tucson, AZ |

The Sales person was helpful, confident, knowledgeble and showed me respect. They listened to my concerns, my budget and didn't try to convince to do something that was aginst my wishes. I will continue to purchase my Toyotas here as long as I live in Arizona.

Tundra Crew Max Unlimited

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I would like to thank our salesperson he was a very generous person in helping us with the purchase our 2014 Tundra Crew Max Unlimited. As we really enjoy the truck.

July 31, 2014

We can't thank you enough for choosing us to do business with! If you ever need anything please let us know, we'd be happy to assist. -Riverview Toyota Scion

Easy, painless and polite

by from Glendale, Arizona |

Super friendly, well knowledgeable, and not pushy like other dealers. With my good credit, got a good percentage and knocked off a few dollars off my lease with zero down. Took 15 minutes for all the paperwork, easy, painless and polite - full tank of gas, washed and waxed, and we had help with the technology.

July 31, 2014

I'm so glad we made it easy for you. This review means a ton to our dealership ! Look forward to seeing you hear for your free maintenance.

We were given professional treatment

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Salesman Will Smith made sure we got taken care of and even told us to return to dealer the next day for further questions about the vehicle. He is the best with customer services skills and delivery. We will continue to use him as our salesman. We purchased from him before and each time we were given professional treatment with respect.

August 1, 2014

Will has been with us for some time now, he is a huge part of our teams success ! We are happy to have him and he is lucky to have a customer say such pleasant things about him. Thank you !

Best delivery experience I've ever had!

by from Tempe, Arizona |

It was the best delivery experience I've ever had. Ken sat with me for a good twenty minutes explaining the hybrid system. He was quite information and helpful. I would highly recommend him to someone who wanted to purchase a Toyota.

August 1, 2014

Thank you so much ! We take pride in training our sales associates and Kent makes sure that he goes above and beyond by brushing up on product knowledge to master his profession. Thank you so much for letting us know that he is doing a great job !

Riverview Toyota is my favorite Dealership

by from Phoenix AZ |

I didn't even know I wanted a new car before I went to Riverview Toyota. He was so courteous, walked me through the whole process, and answered every question I could possibly have. He was a gentleman and one of the nicest, friendliest salespeople I have ever met. Riverview Toyota is my favorite dealership. I did not live close to the dealership, but they treat me so nicely and the facilities are always so clean and stocked, I can't imagine going anywhere else.

August 1, 2014

Thank you Chelsea ! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we hope you swing on by just to say hi to our team ! Thank you again.

Great, clean, friendly Toyota Dealership

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Our car purchasing at Riverview Toyota was awesome. Richard Mullens and Phillip Mason were very knowledgeable and very helpful. We thank both of them. My new Camry was clean full of gas and my salesman Richard Mullens showed us all the ins and outa about our new car. River View Toyota was very well manicured they had water coffee and treats for their customers and many friendly employees It is a great. Clean friendly Toyota dealership and would refer all my friends to them.

smooth negotiations

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Phillip was very helpful and knowledgeable as well as very patient. It went as smooth as any negotiation ever has, and did not take as long as I thought it would.