Brent Berge's Riverview Toyota

2020 W Riverview Auto Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201

New 888-450-6962
Used 877-820-1140
Service 866-597-9771

Come to Brent Berge's Riverview Toyota Scion where you should "Expect more"

Easy buy

by from Chandler Az |

None of the uncomfortable going back and forth with prices. We knew exactly what we were looking for and the exact price before we got to the car lot. Since we knew it was a very competitive price we were happy with it. No stress!!!!!

Great, clean, friendly Toyota Dealership

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Our car purchasing at Riverview Toyota was awesome. Richard Mullens and Phillip Mason were very knowledgeable and very helpful. We thank both of them. My new Camry was clean full of gas and my salesman Richard Mullens showed us all the ins and outa about our new car. River View Toyota was very well manicured they had water coffee and treats for their customers and many friendly employees It is a great. Clean friendly Toyota dealership and would refer all my friends to them.

smooth negotiations

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Phillip was very helpful and knowledgeable as well as very patient. It went as smooth as any negotiation ever has, and did not take as long as I thought it would.

No pressure

by from Mesa, AZ |

The experience was excellent and Joey told me beforehand that the difference between Riverview Toyota and pretty much every other dealership out there is that Riverview will be the one dealership that wouldn't be over pressuring toward Christian and I. They were very respectful and understanding when we told them that we had to go home and think about it. The next day Joey was very efficient and on top of everything to make sure the process was as easy and seamless as possible. I will EVERY family member or friend to Joey whenever they need a new vehicle.

Amazing to Deal With

by from Chandler, AZ |

Marc was an amazing person to deal with. I hate buying cars and dealing with car salesman, and he worked with us to find us the best deal out there. We told Toyota what we could afford, and they worked with us until we were able to get what we needed. They never said they couldn't do anything, they just asked us what we needed. Marc was very accommodating with asking us if we needed water or anything else. He was very hospitable while we waited. I would recommend him to all my friends. Truly an amazing experience.

return visit

by from Chandler, Az |

I really enjoyed my first encounter with Bruce year previous. That is why I returned to riverview Toyota for my recent purchase. I used the on line service provided by Riverview Toyota to research my purchase. Chris Lopez was my contact for this service. He had all my questions answered and my new purchase prepared ahead of time. All my financing paperwork was prepared in a timely manner and smooth transition.

Positive experience

by from Mesa, AZ |

Positive experience. Roel provided pretty much their best offer for my trade right from the start. Also, went above and beyond to provide the color and style car I was requesting.

Quick and painless!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Mike provided a surprisingly stress-free car-buying experience. He recognized what we were looking for pricewise, and helped us get to a nuber that we were comfortable with. We truly had a wonderful time shopping at Riverview Toyota.

riverview tundra

by from Queen Creek Arizona |

They really professional and make sure you come out with car which satify the customer. They were very patient and don't lost their temper, etc...I don't remember if they told me the schedule for the next appointment to check service, but they told me the service will be provide free to me for about 2 years ( about that).

Had an awesome time at Riverview Toyota

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had an awesome time working with Riverview Toyota.. I felt they respected my wishes and delivered on them. My salesman was very friendly... confident.. and personal. He worked hard on getting the price to match my wants and need. I loved that they had a clean child play area that would be very awesome for parents (I noticed it even tho I don't have lil ones).

Could not have gone any better than it did

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I honestly feel that the entire experience could not have gone any better than it did. Their staff was very knowledgable in the vehicles that I inquired about. They made me feel welcomed and comfortable, never feeling pressured or uncomfortable. While I was signing my paperwork to own the car my salesman was out giving my car a thorough wipe down. After finishing the paper work, we looked over the car together to double check that there was not any imperfections .I would highly recomend Riverview Toyota to anyone in need of a car, as well as, return for any future cars I may purchase.