Auto City

(5.0) 6 Reviews

100 35th St, Marion, IA 52302

Great service.

by from Cedar Rapids Iowa |

This is the only place I would take all four of our cars. I can not say enough wonderful things about these guys. They have repaired my car several times. He is honest, and very dependable. He has bent over backwards for his customers. We have also purchased several tires from him, and the price you can not beat anywhere. They have loyal customers for life!

Service Plus

by from Cedar Rapids,IA |

As a single person I was nervous about taking my car for service and what it would cost. The guys at Auto City were so helpful with explaining what needed to be done and their price was much more reasonable than what i had been quoted at other shops. They even took me to work. Service plus...Great job...I am reccommending you to all my friends.

Excellent Service

by from Cedar Rapids |

I have rencently bought a car from Auto city and also have my other car serviced there. The owner is a very honest and very resonable. The service there is A+ Very great people to work with!!!

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Great people and great prices. We got a very good car at a very reasonable price! Thank you for the hastle free car buying experience.

auto city sale@service

by from iowa |

auto city is the best place to buy a grate used car i will not go any where else i love the service and love hte people there they are so nice they make you feel right at home it is a grate feeling love auto city keep up the good work god bless you thank you for all you have done

bought a used car

by from iowa |

I would recommend this place to everyone. I went in there with a 1999 boneville and went and traded it for an explorer and all of the staff was friendly and got a good deal and more on my trade in then i thought i would.