Kendall Ford of Meridian

250 E Overland Rd, Meridian, ID 83642

New 866-983-0947 New 866-983-0947
Used 888-239-0630 Used 888-239-0630
Service 888-781-7391 Service 888-781-7391

LET'S START SOMETHING GREAT!

Refreshing Service

by from Boise, ID |

Car dealerships give me anxiety. There are a million things i would rather do than haggle over a car all day. However, my experience at Kendall Ford was quite refreshing! From the start Cameron Iacovelli greeted us and showes us online all of the vehicles that matched our needs. We were able to buy our dream car. We had bought it before they were able to fully detail it, so we were able to bring it back the next day to get a full detail and a brand new windshield replaced all free of charge! The salesman we worked with was very genuine and even called back to ensure we were happy with the detail and the all around service. I highly recommend Kendall Ford and know to ask for Cameron Iacovelli!

Incrediable Experience

by from Meridian, Idaho |

I went into Kendall Ford Meridian looking for a newer, used car. I was able to look with no pressure and when I was ready I worked with Tony. Not only was he patient, he was interested in getting me into a car that was suitable for my needs and price. He got me approved quickly and found out ALL my options which ended up with me leasing a car. Tony took the time to listen and was able to educate me about all my leasing questions and the incredible benefits I have with working with Kendall and being a Ford customer in general. Once I decided my car the financing part was quick, easy, and delightful. I'm so happy with Kendall and especially with Tony for helping out and getting me more than what I expected with a lower cost! I'm beyond satisfied and look forward to my Kendall Ford experience.

Best Ford Dealership inIdaho

by from Boise,Idaho |

Matt Stacey is outstanding salesman. I emailed him and asked about an F150, then We finally got a chance to meet up and look at the F250 also. I found out I am upside down in my truck thanks to another dealership. so at this time it will be awhile before I buy my new/used F150/250/350.

January 27, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great Over All Experience

by from From McCall ID looking in Boise ID |

As most of us don't look forward to the car buying experience, Louis and Kendall Ford made my experience a good one. I told Louis what I was looking for and he scoured his inventory until he found just the right one, getting me a better deal than I had anticipated. Even delivered my Ford Truck 100 miles away. Thanks for all the help.

December 13, 2015

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Kendall Ford. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

AMAZING

by from kuna idaho |

I came in cause it was time to buy me a new vehicle. My car was on it's last leg i was just gonna go to Lithia cause that's where we got my wife s car but Kendall was closer to Kuna. I went in there and Cameron Iacovelli helped me and I'm glad i went to Kendall. Cause the service and friendliness was above and beyond. I will not allow my family to go anywhere but Kendall to buy a vehicle. Thank you Cameron.

Overall Great Experience

by from Meridian, ID |

Staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for making my purchase easy and enjoyable.

November 7, 2015

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Kendall Ford! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Excellent service!!

by from Eagle, ID |

Overall great 25k mile service! QuickLane always gets the service done fast and right.

Great Service

by from Nampa, Idaho |

They got it done in a timely manner and very helpful.

November 7, 2015

Thanks for the feedback. Thanks again for the great review of Kendall Ford!

Brake Service

by from Meridian, ID |

I purchased my truck here in 2013 and have chosen to come back for all servicing due to the quality of people, facilities, and overall level of service. I would definitely recommend Kendall Ford.

F-350 service

by from Kuna, idaho |

Was kinda of disappointed to find a oil stain in my drive way after getting my oil changed ,oil was dripping from the filter and plug. A simple and more thorough wipe down would have prevented this!

November 3, 2015

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!