Kendall Ford of Meridian

250 E Overland Rd, Meridian, ID 83642

New 866-983-0947
Used 888-239-0630
Service 888-781-7391

Why pay for your next vehicle when you can earn it? SAVE and EARN BIG with the Kendall Rewards Program.

Great Experience at a Great Price.

by from Meridian, ID |

My wife, kids, and I went to Kendall Ford of Meridian 03/15/14 to look at a used F150 Crewcab that I had seen on their website. The Sales Consultant we worked with was Oscar Hernandez and he answered all of our questions. We were treated very well and the experience was very good. The kids were fed and entertained while we conducted business. Donna Sassen the Business Manager was helpful in getting the best rate she could possibly get for us with financing. Oscar was very helpful and honest about the trade I had, and also the used F150 I was purchasing. A very good experience overall and not high pressure, just honest business. And my kids are now happy that they have something comfortable and still pretty new for being a 2010 to ride and travel in. Definitely will be a return customer. Thanks Oscar Hernandez, Donna Sassen, and Kendall Ford of Meridian.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for bringing the whole family to Kendall Ford of Meridian! Everyone in the community loves that we offer free lunch on the weekends and we have helped numerous schools, organizations, clubs, and charities raise much-needed funds. We appreciate your positive feedback and letting us know you had a great, no pressure, buying experience. Oscar and Donna do a great job for us and I am glad you found them helpful and friendly. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you and your family for years to come! David Shears, General Manager, Kendall Ford of Meridian. Please email me at dshears@kendallauto.com if I can do anything to help you in the future.

Quick Lane Rescue

by from Duvall, WA. |

My wife and I purchased a used 2013 Ford Explorer with 10,000 miles on it in Seattle, WA., where we live in early July, 2014. My wife has family in Boise and we vacation there a week every year. This year we decided to drive the new explorer to Coeur de lane, Idaho and drive 95 towards Boise. We arrived in Boise at our families house at midnight; the next morning I noticed a leak under the vehicle consisting of a light brown, clear oil. After researching it, it sounded as if it could be coming from the AC compressor or transmission. A significant concern as I have a family of 5 and this was the only vehicle we had. I called 3 Ford dealerships around Boise, each service department told me they were booked out a week and a half and they couldn't help. This was even after I told them that we had just purchased the vehicle, I have a family of 5 with three children under 7, and I didn't want to put them in a position of breaking down over the pass heading back to Seattle in 3 days. Not having a running vehicle would also impact our vacation, the larger concern was the trip back. I then had a dealership tell me to call KENDALL Ford, which I did. They were in a similar situation, but instead of pushing me off, their service department connected me to a concierge who listened to my concern, came up with a plan to connect me to their Quick Lane. I was connected to Britany Lau, Service Consultant who also listened to my situation and made a plan to get my vehicle in on my schedule. She said they would put it on the ramp and determine where the leak was coming from and determine next steps of action. After talking to Britany Lau I decided to also have them service my vehicle with The Works Special they had. I went the next morning Britany was there with fresh coffee made, snacks, and a great enthusiastic attitude. In about 20 minutes they determined that the transmission seal was leaking. Britany took it upon herself to talk to the service side about my situation and see if they could fix the seal. She came back and notified me that they would make adjustments and fix it that day, as well as give me a ride back to my father and mother in laws home (30 minute commute one way). In 4 hours the vehicle was fixed, and ready for pick-up, which Britany sent a car to pick me up and take me back to the dealership. Being a Sales Manager in a customer service business myself, this type of service is what we are continually pursuing to deliver to our customers. It was also very assuring to have one person that I was dealing with over the entire issue from start to finish, Britany made sure that I was getting all the information I needed, and that I was comfortable. Britany's outgoing, friendly, knowledgable, and determined personality are the type of employees who grow a companies business. They are also the employees who are building loyal lasting relationships with customers who will continue to spend their time and money at KENDALL Ford. To end the story we were able to enjoy the remaining time of our vacation, and made it back to Seattle with no vehicle issues. Thank You KENDALL Ford and all who were involved in making adjustments to their schedules that day to help us. We are grateful and will continue to stop in on our vacation for services, and look at purchasing our next vehicle there.

Great experience with Luke at Kendall

by from Eagle, ID |

Great experience at Kendall picking up a used VW GTI. Luke went the extra mile in making me feel comfortable about my purchase and making sure I got a good deal and had some fun at the same time.

April 10, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience at Kendall Ford. We appreciate the pat on the back for going the extra mile, helping you feel comfortable, and giving you a great deal. We look forward to being your dealership of choice for years to come. Thank you for your business and comments!

Unsatisfactory Lemon Follow up

by from Nampa, ID |

I am writing a follow up review to the one I had posted earlier. I went and spoke to David Shears the General Manager and he more than made up for everything that had happened to me before. I would highly recommend Kendall Ford and especially David for their immediate and quality help.

March 7, 2014

Thank you for the updated post and for taking the time to speak with me. I appreciate the opportunity to clarify and explain our process of inspections and repairs. We like to be thorough and I appreciate you understanding that sometimes these repairs can take some time. I am glad I had a chance to explain that our expectation all along was that we would pay for the repairs we discussed. I am sorry for the miscommunications and appreciate the chance to clarify things. If I can be of service in the future please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email dshears@kndallauto.com. David Shears, General Manager, Kendall Ford of Meridian

Unsatisfactory Lemon

by from Nampa, ID |

I purchased a 2002 Nissan Xterra on Saturday February 22nd.This was not the car I was originally interested in but they were very persistant that I buy a vehicle. The Xterra needed some repairs made to it and I was told that the vehicle would be ready on Monday or at the very latest on Tuesday. I received no call from anyone regarding the vehicle, I had to call and leave repeated messages and ultimately talk to a sales manager, who the informed me that it would be ready that evening (Tuesday). I call the sales manager in the evening where this time I am told that it wont be ready until tomorrow. I call on Wednesday to find out about the vehicle in the afternoon and still had no return call. I again had to ask for a sales manager to find out about the vehicle and was told again that it would be ready the next day. Thursday the same thing happened and I was told it would be Friday. Friday the same thing happened. I then talked to a different sales manager who found out the vehicle was still needing to be fixed. At which time I told them I was fed up it had been almost a week since I purchased the vehicle and that I wanted it on Friday evening. The sales manager arranged for it to be dropped off to my home on Friday evening. It was dropped off but it did not have the temporary paper license in the vehicle or on the window, so I was unable to drive it that weekend and Monday when I went to the DMV and got it registered. All the while unable to drive the vehicle. I went into the dealership on Monday to arrange a time for the rest of the work to be done on the vehicle. On Wednesday I driving the vehicle for the first time and I found out that the battery cable was also bad. It would not start and I called the dealership where they told me to bring it in on Friday when it was regularly scheduled to get repaired. Friday morning I had to jump start the vehicle to leave my house and again to leave my office to get to the dealership. Where I was informed that I would have to pay for the battery cable and possibly the battery.

March 7, 2014

Thank you for the updated Cars.com Review on MARCH 3RD. I am glad we were able to speak and thank you for highly recommending Kendall Ford of Meridian. Welcome to the Kendall family and thank you again for your business. David Shears, General Manager, Kendall Ford of Meridian

Very satisfying buying experience

by from Pocatello, ID |

Overall, a very satisfying buying experience. The price was very good, and the sale was handled quickly. None of the games dealers usually play. The facilities are being remodeled, so I can't give a top score until I see the finished product. But I would definitely recommend that my friends look at Kendall Ford if they're in the market for a car.

February 26, 2014

Thank you for making the trip from Eastern Idaho to visit us! I am glad to hear you found our prices to be very good, our staff to be professional and the sales process to be quick and fair. We are very excited about the improvements we are making to our facilities and what this means to our valued customers. Our state-of-the-art quick lane facility will allow us to offer super efficient oil change and routine maintenance to our customers. Our new 5-acre stand alone used car lot will allow us to stock a pre-owned vehicle for every need and price range our customers may have. Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to meeting your vehicle needs for years to come! David Shears, General Manager, dshears@kendallauto.com

Best Experience Ever!

by from Meridian, ID |

I just recently purchased a vehicle from Kendall Ford in Meridian. I had the best experience ever--Shane was amazing! He was very patient and not remotely pushy like other salesman and dealerships I recently visited. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. He let me drive multiple cars, some even twice, while I made my decision. Once I did, there was a very smooth buying experience. Donna was able to get me a fantastic interest rate, almost 4% less than other dealerships had quoted me just two weeks prior. The customer service at Kendall is hands down the best in the valley. For the best shopping/buying experience, go to Kendall Ford--you won't regret it!

February 19, 2014

Thank you, Le Ann for letting us know your experience at Kendall Ford of Meridian was the Best Experience Ever! Our team works hard and it is great to know our service sets our dealership apart from others in the valley. Enjoy your vehicle and please email me if there is anything else we can do to help. David Shears, General Manager dshears@kendallauto.com

Great Dealership!!

by from Nampa, Idaho |

We've bought several vehicles here over the years and most recently in December, 2014. The sales experience went very smoothly and no pressure from the salesman, very easy to work with. They are a great bunch of people to work with and truly care about the customer which is very important for repeat business. We've also had warranty service done here and the service department is second to none, very professional and experienced. We highly recommend them, very honest people.

February 19, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your smooth and easy buying experience here at Kendall Ford. Our sales and service teams do a great job and you are correct, everyone here at Kendall truly cares about our customers! Thank you for your repeat business and please email me if there is anything else we can do to help with your vehicle needs. David Shears, General Manager dshears@kendallauto.com

Kendall Fords makes me LOVE car buying!

by from Meridian, ID |

I just bought my 5th vehicle from Kendall Ford!! I cannot express how much they care about their customers. Debbie Caplan is wonderful and THE best car saleswoman I have ever seen! Her high energy is infectious! She is amazing! In a bigger city it is nice to go into a dealership and feel so welcome. It's as if we are going in and a family reunion starts! If you go in ask for Debbie! Tell her I sent you!!

February 19, 2014

Thank you for your repeat business and we appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation of Kendall Ford of Meridian! We are glad you know just how much we care about our customers, community, and employees! Please don't hesitate to email me if there is anything I can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business! David Shears, General Manager dshears@kendallauto.com

Very responsive and helpful sales staff

by from Boise, ID |

Although we ultimately purchased a different make that better fit our needs, the sales staff we recently worked with at Kendall Ford were very helpful--the best we dealt with in Boise: knowledgeable, responsive, and no high pressure tactics at all. We especially recommend Carter and Rick, and Debbie was also very helpful. Based on research, posted sale prices were good as well. Can't speak to service after the sale, but if you're in the market for a Ford these folks are well worth a visit.

February 9, 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are glad you had a chance to visit our dealership and meet our knowledgeable and responsive sales staff. Please keep us in mind for your future vehicle needs and thank you again for recommending Kendall!

Happy with a Ford

by from Boise, Id |

I went to Kendall Ford looking for a specific type of vehicle and recieved good service. My salesman was helpful and showed me all that was available. I found what I wanted at a fair price and bought it. During the buying process everyone was friendly and attentive and really tried to work a deal I was happy with. Even though I recieved the usual salesman stuff I at no time felt uncomfortable. I left in my new vehicle satisfied with the overall experience. The only negative is that I ended up with a lender that was not originally mentioned during the buying process. I recieved the same terms and all but if I would have known I would have asked for one of the other choices.

February 9, 2014

We are happy to hear you found our staff at Kendall Ford to be fair, friendly and attentive! We appreciate your business and thank you for chatting with us further about your lender and past experience using their services. We were happy to learn that the lender provided a better rate and term than previously discussed. Enjoy your Excursion and thank you, again!