Kendall Ford of Meridian

250 E Overland Rd, Meridian, ID 83642

New 866-983-0947
Used 888-239-0630
Service 888-781-7391

LET'S START SOMETHING GREAT!

Great Experience at a Great Price.

by from Meridian, ID |

My wife, kids, and I went to Kendall Ford of Meridian 03/15/14 to look at a used F150 Crewcab that I had seen on their website. The Sales Consultant we worked with was Oscar Hernandez and he answered all of our questions. We were treated very well and the experience was very good. The kids were fed and entertained while we conducted business. Donna Sassen the Business Manager was helpful in getting the best rate she could possibly get for us with financing. Oscar was very helpful and honest about the trade I had, and also the used F150 I was purchasing. A very good experience overall and not high pressure, just honest business. And my kids are now happy that they have something comfortable and still pretty new for being a 2010 to ride and travel in. Definitely will be a return customer. Thanks Oscar Hernandez, Donna Sassen, and Kendall Ford of Meridian.

Kendall Ford of Meridian responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Thank you for bringing the whole family to Kendall Ford of Meridian! Everyone in the community loves that we offer free lunch on the weekends and we have helped numerous schools, organizations, clubs, and charities raise much-needed funds. We appreciate your positive feedback and letting us know you had a great, no pressure, buying experience. Oscar and Donna do a great job for us and I am glad you found them helpful and friendly. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you and your family for years to come! David Shears, General Manager, Kendall Ford of Meridian. Please email me at dshears@kendallauto.com if I can do anything to help you in the future.

Nice facility

by from Meridian , idaho |

I purchased a Ford Focus. 2nd car in a year at your dealership. That says it all. The only complaint is , after everything is said and done the paperwork takes a longtime.

Great customer service

by from Caldwell, Idaho |

The customer service representative that helped me was great. Oil change was performed in the estimated time given when I arrived. A pleasant experience.

Great service revamped dealership

by from Boise, idaho |

Trevyn was very informative. He showed me what I wanted to see and gave me choices that I hadn't considered. We went on several test drives. We enjoyed the car buying experience.

Great service,

by from Meridian, ID |

Top notch service. Quick, friendly, thorough and very helpful. I'll be back!

Great service

by from Elko, nv |

We purchased a white crew cab short bed F 150 truck. New 2014 model. Chris was the salesman and did a great job. We were pleased with his knowledge and professionalism. Donna in financing was wonderful. She also had a wealth of knowledge and did her job very well. We were there 5 hours and appreciated the hotdog and soda lunch that was provided. We will always buy our vehicles here and recommend to others.

Kendal Service

by from Caldwell, ID |

I dropped the vehicle off for service and was taken home,16 miles, by a shuttle. Friendly staff. Picked up truck the next day and all services performed, including extras due to my service plan. Kendal Ford has always been easy to deal with including the purchase of the vehicle without any tricks.

Great service

by from Boise,Idaho |

They took great care of me. They gave me a loaner car and offered to bring my car to me and pick the loaner up. Thanks for your service.

this is odd requiring a title....

by from Nampa, Id |

I was so impressed with the whole experience I have already googled a review. Tyler Hirschey in sales (used) was wonderful. He listened, gave non-pushy advice and was everything I could ask for as a sales person. Eugene Moreno in financing is great at what he does and it shows. Obviously happy in his position was so quick, thorough and charming. They both worked hard to make sure I was well informed and happy.

great service

by from Boise, idaho |

Very helpful friendly staff, waiting area mice, service was fast and great.

good service

by from Boise, Idaho |

Everything was great with with kendall. The work was done correctly and in a timely manner.