Kendall Ford of Meridian

250 E Overland Rd, Meridian, ID 83642

New 866-983-0947
Used 888-239-0630
Service 888-781-7391

Let's Start Something Great!

Great Experience at a Great Price.

by from Meridian, ID |

My wife, kids, and I went to Kendall Ford of Meridian 03/15/14 to look at a used F150 Crewcab that I had seen on their website. The Sales Consultant we worked with was Oscar Hernandez and he answered all of our questions. We were treated very well and the experience was very good. The kids were fed and entertained while we conducted business. Donna Sassen the Business Manager was helpful in getting the best rate she could possibly get for us with financing. Oscar was very helpful and honest about the trade I had, and also the used F150 I was purchasing. A very good experience overall and not high pressure, just honest business. And my kids are now happy that they have something comfortable and still pretty new for being a 2010 to ride and travel in. Definitely will be a return customer. Thanks Oscar Hernandez, Donna Sassen, and Kendall Ford of Meridian.

Kendall Ford of Meridian responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Thank you for bringing the whole family to Kendall Ford of Meridian! Everyone in the community loves that we offer free lunch on the weekends and we have helped numerous schools, organizations, clubs, and charities raise much-needed funds. We appreciate your positive feedback and letting us know you had a great, no pressure, buying experience. Oscar and Donna do a great job for us and I am glad you found them helpful and friendly. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you and your family for years to come! David Shears, General Manager, Kendall Ford of Meridian. Please email me at dshears@kendallauto.com if I can do anything to help you in the future.

Mr. Johnson

by from Nampa, ID |

Cameron really kept our requirements in mind when he suggested a vehicle for use to look at. He also did not just leave us to by ourselves while waiting for your finance people to go through the paper work with us. Cameron was not high pressure, but very helpful. You should give him a raise.

Great service to all!

by from Cheshire, OR |

Great experience. It had been several years since I had purchased a car and I was not looking forward to the "dance" with the negotiating of the price and the trade in but both of these experiences were quick and reasonable. Jayson was very helpful and knowledgeable about both cars we were looking at Had both cars moved into a dry area because it was raining when we arrived. Signing papers also was very well explained and did not take a long time. Good job Kendall Ford

kendall ford

by from Meridian, ID |

It was wonderful. Called and asked for the best price possible and later picked it up and signed papers. No sitting around negotiating. It was quite nice. Love the car!

Quick and efficient car buying experience

by from Meridian, ID |

I bought a 2014 fiesta. The staff was helpful in getting the deal done quickly and helping us get the financing at an affordable rate.

Great Service and Staff

by from Meridian, ID |

Your staff it awesome! Everyone is always smiling and really sets a great atmosphere. Excellent and quality service.

Friendly service

by from Meridian, ID |

Tall woman who helped me was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Really appreciated the great help and kind service.

extremely helpful

by from Meridian, ID |

I was looking for a way to lower my interest rate and the staff was very helpful they were friendly and took care of what I needed very honest

Great Dealer

by from Meridian, ID |

Everyone was very helpful throughout the buying process.

Amazing Service!

by from Meridian, ID |

we arrived at the dealership looking to purchase a new truck and we where greeted instantly by a friendly salesman who answered all our questions and helped us find exactly what we wanted and got us on the road for a test ride and we loved the 2014 ford f-150 so much and the salesman who helped us find us helped us the rest of the way throughout the process and we left happy with a new truck. overall i am very very satisfied with the entire experience and would of course recommend ford to anyone

Ford Edge

by from Meridian, ID |

I purchased a Ford Edge and everyone was very helpful and informative.