Groove Toyota Scion

New 877-895-0722
Used 855-433-6949
Service 888-240-9212

Groove the Power of Yes.

BEST searching/dealing/buying experience EVER!

by from Littleton,CO |

After being given the run around, I was so very refreshed and excited to not only be heard and respected in our goals (to pay with mostly cash and take out a small loan), and not pushed to do something that made us uncomfortable, but to be given excellent service! I was nearly about to walk away from a van we really liked a lot but realized it was not an 8 seater like I'd thought. I am a mother of five children under 7 years old; I know what I need and have no problem asking if things can be done when needed. When Macy Marsh found out the 8th seat was a deal breaker, he called me back after 30 mins and said, "I looked it up on ebay, and it's $365 for a jumper seat for a honda with almost exactly your interor and everything!" I was about to say, "Good for ebay!" because I wasn't going to pay that but he interrupted my thoughts by saying, '"--so we'll through that in as a credit..." I said, "...Really???" This continued to be our wonderful experience in that, we couldn't believe he would just...be accomodating, reasonable, and very kind and joyful. I or my husband would say, "Can we just replace the whole bumper?" or, "can we have it checked by our mechanics today?" and he was confident (not conceded nor pompous, nor pushy) and helped us feel great about our purchase. When I had to leave in the MIDDLE of buying the car across town because of babysitting mishap, he was cool and understanding. When I texted him right after we bought it and mentioned things they'd missed, he responded and was accomodating. Seriously the BEST experience we've EVER had buying a car! Thank you, Macy :-)!!!

Great Dealership!!

by from Denver, CO |

My wife and I had been searching for a vehicle for some time. When we found the vehicle we wanted at Groove Toyota, the staff was amazing. I hate the car buying experience all together, however, Delmar at Groove Toyota made the experience great. He was very patient with my wife and I as we figured out our budget and were able to nail things down in order to purchase the perfect vehicle. Great dealership, Delmar was great! I'd recommend this dealership to ANYONE!

Affordable rate for Used Cars

by from Denver,CO |

Nice deal I got from them..The Sale representative was very flexible and he given good deal for me.

Service

by from Littleton, co |

I just had my new sienna serviced for the first time, it was fast and easy!

Best purchase experience ever

by from Highlands ranch, co |

Delmar Fralick was our salesman. He was quick, to the point, no hassle and worked hard to get us where we needed to be. I have bought cars every 3 years for over 20 years and have never had this kind of experience. We were at the dealership for a total of 1 1/2 hours including the test drive. Wow! Will never work with anyone else unless he retires but he is still pretty young so I have hope. :)

Wonderful experience with the whole procedure

by from Elizabeth< Co |

Youcef Smail was my salesman. He was simply terrific!!!! He was helpful, warm, very informed. He was the reason I bought my Rav 4.

Great sales and service departments

by from Denver, CO |

We bought a used Honda CRV from Zach Nelson in the sales department and he took very good care of my mother. She was so happy with the amazing deal they were able to get her and I feel confident in her driving the newer and safer car. When she came in for her first complementary oil service, the service advisor Matt Bogel found that the oil pan and plug had an issue. This was going to be a $500 job and we were outside of the Groove warranty. I spoke with the GM Rob Edwards and he made it right. We had my mom back on the road quickly and they fixed the issue the first time. We are very happy and would recommend you go see Zach in sales or Matt in service!

Buying a car.....Groove Toyota is GREAT !

by from Denver, CO |

I recently bought a car here at GROOVE Toyota. Taylor Yates was our salesman and he was very professional, friendly, kind, and extremely accommodating towards us-the customer. That's the way it should be but all too often the customer is made to feel like the bad guy. Well not here at GROOVE Toyota. Taylor is the best to work with. Ask for him when buying a car. In addition, Brenden Carlson the sales manager , is actually willing to work with you on a deal that will fit your financial needs. He is professional and does not cop an attitude with you and like in the old days treats his customers with respect . Do you sense a theme here? Well it's not just a theme but it's a reality. If you want a good , respectful, honest experience when buying a car Grove Toyota is it!

2015 Toyota Tundra Crew Max - Karen Anderson

by from Denver, Co |

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Tundra Crew Max from salesperson Karen Anderson at Groove Toyota. The process was easy, the staff was very helpful and Karen was a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend purchasing from Groove Toyota...

Karen Anderson in Sales is AWESOME!

by from Denver,CO |

I had the best experience at Groove Toyota. Karen Anderson in sales was AWESOME!! Within 15 minutes she found me the exact car I wanted at the exact price and financial terms. Karen was friendly and professional and I would recommend her to anyone shopping for a car!!!

competitors loss

by from Centennial Co |

After leaving in disappointment at the next door competitor. I seen a truck in the used car department at Groove toyota. Macy treated me the way I should of been treated next door. Even though Macy had another customer he made me comfortable with the time he gave me. And though I spent a little more than I wanted Macy made me feel great for my purchace,thanks again.