Groove Toyota Scion

Service 888-240-9212 Service 888-240-9212

Groove the Power of Yes.

Flexible!!!!

by from Denver, CO |

My experience was great. At Toyota Scion the staff works as a team, they all came together to help me close on my deal. I worked with Macy and he was very knowledgeable and explained the process to me. He also stayed after hours so we could finish. I don't have the best credit right now but they gave me a chance and worked with my credit and listened to what I could afford and blew it out of the water! I would definitely go there again for my next car purchase. Also they have a nice little play room for the kids and cable so they can watch cartoons while you are doing business. If you want an honest salesman ask for Macy!!!

Tear-Free

by from Denver, Co |

Normally, the car buying experience for me has been nothing short of tearful experience. I normally cringe at the idea of the going to the dealership. I have had some horrendous experiences with dealers, but this one was wonderfully different. I am looking to become an uber driver, and that sent me on the market for a new car. And that's how I ended up a Groove Toyota, and was connected with Paul Lips. From the moment we spoke, I felt immediately taken care of. Paul is not your average salesman, he made sure I was well informed and knowledgeable every step of the way. I was put right at ease, and felt respected from the moment we spoke to the moment we met at Groove Toyota. Everyone was really kind and quite lovely. If you are in the market for a Toyota, I highly recommend you coming to Groove and speaking to Paul or anyone of their friendly staff members. They actually make the car buying experience fun and exciting!! Gee, who would have thought...

Macy is awesome! Great experience!

by from Denver |

My wife and I just had our second car buying experience in three years at Groove Toyota and it was amazing! Macy was our salesman and he was incredible! Macy was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely professional. We felt like Macy was a longtime friend and never felt pressured during the entire process. Macy was incredibly flexible with his time to accommodate my wife and me. Macy and the rest of the Groove Toyota staff made this car buying experience easy and hassle free. Make sure you ask for Macy when you head to Groove Toyota!

2016 Toyota Carolla

by from Littleton, CO |

I had a wonderful buying experience with Lucas Hutchinson. Lucas was fantastic at customer service by answering all my questions with great detail. Mark (I can't remember his last name), the finance guy, he too was extremely helpful in explaining the paper work process. This experience was more than I hoped for because a week earlier I was in your competitor's dealership (I'm not going to mention names) and that experience was sub-par to say the least. Thanks Toyota Groove!!!

Macy was Awesome!!

by from Highlands Ranch |

My wife and I just completed our second transaction in three years with Groove Toyota and it was fantastic. We worked with Macy and he was amazing! Macy was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful during the entire process. Macy was very flexible with when he could meet with us and worked extremely hard to find the Highlander we wanted. We felt like he was a friend and didn?t feel pressured once during the entire process. Macy and the rest of the Groove staff made this car buying experience easy and wonderful! Make sure you ask for Macy when you go to Groove Toyota!

Wonderful experience!

by from Westminster |

We had a wonderful car buying experience at Groove Toyota. We were approached immediately with a warm smile from Macy. He helped us to find the car we were looking for, and answered all of our questions with ease. Throughout the whole process, Macy made sure that we never felt bullied or strong armed. He tirelessly worked with us to come to an agreement on the price, and in the end we felt completely confident that we had gotten the best deal possible. If you go to Groove Toyota make sure you ask for Macy!

Went the extra mile!

by from Castle Rock, Co |

We dealt with Lucas when trading our Avalon in for a new Hilander. He was so easy to work with, courteous and great attitude. He went the extra mile for us and the negotiation process was easy too.

Groove Toyota Parts Excellent Service!!!!

by from Greeley Colorado |

Groove Toyota Parts are excellent! They always go out of there way to get us our parts. Excellent services. Hi-Tech Auto Body, Inc. Appreciates the Service we get from Groove Toyota. They always have all the information we need and the parts are always in stock or we get the next day. Jose is AWESOME. They have two runs so we always get our parts on time.

Great Customer Service

by from Denver |

Very attentive and responsive dealer. Willing to work with me. I would look to purchase from them again.

Luke was GREAT

by from Lakewood, CO |

Our salesman, Luke, was professional and courteous. He made the car buying process smooth and painless. Thanks, Luke!