Groove Toyota Scion

New 877-895-0722
Used 855-433-6949
Service 888-240-9212

Groove the Power of Yes.

BEST searching/dealing/buying experience EVER!

by from Littleton,CO |

After being given the run around, I was so very refreshed and excited to not only be heard and respected in our goals (to pay with mostly cash and take out a small loan), and not pushed to do something that made us uncomfortable, but to be given excellent service! I was nearly about to walk away from a van we really liked a lot but realized it was not an 8 seater like I'd thought. I am a mother of five children under 7 years old; I know what I need and have no problem asking if things can be done when needed. When Macy Marsh found out the 8th seat was a deal breaker, he called me back after 30 mins and said, "I looked it up on ebay, and it's $365 for a jumper seat for a honda with almost exactly your interor and everything!" I was about to say, "Good for ebay!" because I wasn't going to pay that but he interrupted my thoughts by saying, '"--so we'll through that in as a credit..." I said, "...Really???" This continued to be our wonderful experience in that, we couldn't believe he would just...be accomodating, reasonable, and very kind and joyful. I or my husband would say, "Can we just replace the whole bumper?" or, "can we have it checked by our mechanics today?" and he was confident (not conceded nor pompous, nor pushy) and helped us feel great about our purchase. When I had to leave in the MIDDLE of buying the car across town because of babysitting mishap, he was cool and understanding. When I texted him right after we bought it and mentioned things they'd missed, he responded and was accomodating. Seriously the BEST experience we've EVER had buying a car! Thank you, Macy :-)!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Denver |

Very attentive and responsive dealer. Willing to work with me. I would look to purchase from them again.

Luke was GREAT

by from Lakewood, CO |

Our salesman, Luke, was professional and courteous. He made the car buying process smooth and painless. Thanks, Luke!

Great Service, Great salesman

by from Littleton, CO |

I had talked about purchasing a new Toyota RAV4 for a couple months. A little hesitant I called and then visited Groove Toyota. The best salesman ever - Del Mar ! Very patient and very nice. Trade was done fair and I drove home in a new RAV4 ! Thank you Del Mar and Groove Toyota .

Buying a new Tacoma 2015!!!

by from Aurora, CO |

I just bought a new 2015 Tacoma and the service was fantastic. From A to Z the service rep was fantastic. Not too pushy but aggressive when trying to make deals for us. Customer Service was awesome all around.

Parts at Groove Toyota, 5460 S Broadway, Englewood

by from Denver, CO |

It's hard to find a good parts guy at a dealer. I normally don't get parts from a dealer unless I'm in a time pinch but had a couple of unexpected good dealings with Gene at this dealer. It's been years now and because it's been so consistent that I get steered in the right direction with the correct parts, parts I didn't know I needed, and informed of other parts that I probably don't need, I tend to call Gene as a go to. It's a great resource to have someone at the counter that knows his stuff. Even recently with a frank recommendation about other options for parts that were half the cost with a proven track record over 20 years time. He's got deep knowledge and keeps tabs on what parts are worth the extra cash to buy OEM or which ones are still good quality at a lower price. Parts are expensive but it makes it so much better to know that I'm paying fairly for them.

Great experience

by from Denver co |

We had a wonderful experience! Didn't feel pressured and definatly received a great deal!! Thank you groove!

Thank you Lucas and Groove Toyota!

by from Denver, Colorado |

I was in need of a more reliable vehicle and was referred to Lucas Hutchinson at Groove Toyota by a friend. I used cars.com to find a potential new car and arrived to soon receive some of the best customer service I have yet to receive. Lucas took me to look at the car I was interested and less than an hour later, we had a deal. I felt like my needs / wants with a new car were addressed in the most respectful, honest way possible. I trusted that Lucas, and Groove in general, had my best interest at heart and really felt like I was well taken care of. Lucas even dealt with my semi-overprotective Dad over the phone to close the deal. I couldn't be happier with my new car and the experience I had at Groove. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much, Lucas. You rock!!

Great Dealership!!

by from Denver, CO |

My wife and I had been searching for a vehicle for some time. When we found the vehicle we wanted at Groove Toyota, the staff was amazing. I hate the car buying experience all together, however, Delmar at Groove Toyota made the experience great. He was very patient with my wife and I as we figured out our budget and were able to nail things down in order to purchase the perfect vehicle. Great dealership, Delmar was great! I'd recommend this dealership to ANYONE!

Affordable rate for Used Cars

by from Denver,CO |

Nice deal I got from them..The Sale representative was very flexible and he given good deal for me.

Service

by from Littleton, co |

I just had my new sienna serviced for the first time, it was fast and easy!