Groove Toyota Scion

New 877-895-0722
Used 855-433-6949
Service 888-240-9212

Groove the Power of Yes.

Sunny SHINES at Grove Toyota!

by from Highlands Ranch, Colorado |

About three months back, I mentioned to Sunny Roseman that I was going to be in the market for a car when I returned from Alaska... He started calling me about 4 weeks later, "Jan, are you back yet? I have a great deal for you!" Well, no. I wasn't back yet. So he waited a few weeks longer and called again. He kept calling to remind me that he was looking for exactly what I had asked for... When I returned, he called and said, "Come on in and let's see what we can do." I told him exactly what I wanted and he said, "I may have to send you to our sister company for that, if you want new." I wasn't sure I needed new, so I suggested we look through what he had on the lot. I found it. A cherry of a deal - in CHEERFUL cherry red. The real deal was silver (my favorite car color) and quite conservative. Sunny had me behind the steering wheel almost before I agreed to drive it. A dream vehicle. I couldn't be more pleased. Even at 10 years old, it still looks like new, feels like new and drives like a dream. The Silver Streak rides again. I bought it. Not only did he get me an amazing deal on the car of my dreams (I swear he's been visiting the Sandman to get the right one) but I drove out of the dealership with a payment of about 2/3rds my expected payment. I'm one happy camper right now.

Dealer couldn't get off of the phone fast enough!

by from Estes Park, Colorado |

I had inquired on a Subaru I saw on Cars.com. Later that day I was contacted by one of the sales reps at Toyota Scion in Denver. The car seemed to be way over priced. I told him what I was looking for, I was interested in a Subaru Outback AWD or something similar for my son. I told him we lived in the mountains and need four wheel drive. He told me I wasn't going to find anything in my price range and couldn't get off of the phone fast enough. Apparently the commission he would have made was a total waste of his time.

Amazing Service

by from Parker,CO |

I have had nothing but praise for this dealership. Patrick was a great salesperson to work with at Groove. They had the car we were looking for at a great price. They have gone out of their way to make sure that we have been taken care of since our purchase. Today one of the managers took care of a concern that I had and made sure that it would be taken care of promptly. My wife and I will definitely be choosing Groove Toyota when we need to look for a new car again.

I always have Great Service at the dealership.

by from Denver,Co |

Thanks to the many people in the service department. I enjoy getting my car service at Groove Toyota. If I ever have a question I know I will have great customer satisfaction. Thanks Corey for your help on my Toyota. Great Service. Great people..

Great Experience

by from Aurora, Co. |

I recently purchased a vehicle from a Groove dealership near my home. Eventually I needed to have my brakes serviced and I thought I would try this dealership instead of the tradition brake shop. Wow... Not only was I taken in right away, but the quality of the fservice was great. Service was quick and efficient and surprisingly the pricing was way less than I was expecting from a dealership. We are always lead to believe that dealerships are much more expensive, but this truly is not the case here. In addition to great pricing, it was comforting that I had technicians that are certified for my vehicle were working on it. The "scorecard' they provided me at the end of my visit allowed me to see the condition of my entire vehicle and gave me peace of mind that the technicians took a hard look at everything. The facility was clean and all employees encountered were friendly. What a great experience! I will definitely be completing future service needs at this location.

Awesome Customer service

by from Littleton Colorado |

My name Is Kyle , my wife I wanted to take the time to share with you the excellent Customer service that one of your staff showed to us this past weekend when purchasing a Toyota Sienna from your dealership. Lucas was very patient and also very kind while working through the trials and tribulations of making a large purchase like we did this weekend. He showed us the utmost class while working with us on our car purchase. Its people like Lucas that make the car buying experiencing (@ a Dealer) nice and easy. He was very prepared as-well as the other staff in the back, to get us out the door as quickly as possible at the same time not feeling rushed and or Pressured. There?s nothing worse than buying a new vehicle and going to a dealer and you leave there feeling like wow that was horrible. This time that was not the case. My wife and my new 6 week old baby felt comfortable and very well taken care of . Your staff took the time to get me some water for my wife and I and always seemed concerned that we were being taken care of. So with this said I thank you and your staff for the amazing car buying experience. Kudos To you Lucas Hutchinson Thanks

Groove Toyota

by from grand junction colorado |

This place was amazing 1st class service all the way around these guys bent over backwards and treated us with red carpet service.

I want to thank my sales person Hoang Nguyen,

by from Denver Colorado |

Sales person Hoang Nguyen, he made it so much easier for us to decide on our purchase very helpful very professional, we are so happy with our purchase this is the second vehicle we purchased from this dealershipI also want to tank Paul Satimechi for all your help Paul S. was sales person who helped me purchase my 1st vehicle, now he has been promoted to the financial department very well deserved Paul you're awesome. I love the new facility very nice!

Great Purch Experience w/Patrick Shannon @ Groove!

by from Lone Tree, CO |

Very much enjoyed working with Patrick Shannon and the entire team! The process was low key, very informative and educational. I felt like the we were engaged in a comfortable discussion (rather than a negotiation). Patrick and the entire group were patient and willing to go the extra distance to ensure that I was able to get the exact vehicle with the exact features I was seeking. Although there was plenty of foot traffic in the showroom each time I came in, I was always given full attention. Patrick and Sales Mgr Charles Bentz were very genuine in working with me to confirm pricing and followed up at each point of the process to ensure I was kept up to date on exactly when my vehicle would be ready for pickup. Once the vehicle was ready, Patrick and Charlie Larkin were very effective in training me and my wife on the fine features of the RAV4. Subsequent to my purchase, when I stopped by Groove, Patrick could not have been more welcoming in his greeting and inquiries as to how I am enjoying my new car - which I very much am! Would not hesitate to recommend Patrick/Groove and would not hesitate to buy more vehicles in the future here!

Felechia chiles

by from Aurora, Co |

Patrick was very polite, not pushing to get a sell.I would recommend Patrick to my family and friends.Thank YOU Patrick, I love my car.

Great Experience - thank you Lucas (and Yusef)

by from Denver, CO |

Leased 4Runner at Groove - Lucas did the deal with assist from Yusef. Third lease from these guys in the last four years - excellent in every respect - I would (and probably will) be going back to them for years to come. Thanks guys!!!