Bob Maxey Ford of Howell

Used 877-881-4186
Service 866-481-9069

Great Staff

by from Howell, MI |

Brian Mylin, Rachelle Torres, the sales manager and the finance guy were very hospitable. Brian was very patient while I made my choice of vehicles. My experience at Bob Maxey Ford was a very nice change from the previous dealership I used to purchase my vehicles from.

Great service, friendly, fair, no hassle

by from Brighton, MI |

Julie Getkin was very easy to work with, fast with the information we wanted and even came in on her day off to complete the transaction. Julie is the reason we came back to Bob Maxey since we had such a good experience with her previously.

July 11, 2014

Douglas, thank you so much for taking the time to write this nice words! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that Julie was able to gain your trust in our business. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com"

Honest, Clean and overall Great experience

by from Howell, MI |

The whole experience was made very easy and understandable by Scott Clowers. There were no suprises, everything was exactly the way Scott said it was going to be.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your marvelous words, Daniel! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing informative customer service. We are thrilled to hear that Scott was able to serve you honestly and professionally. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com

Best sales personnel around!

by from Howell, MI |

I loved that our salesman Paul Wisniewski had so much patients with us. My husband isn't one to walk into a dealer and buy a car in one day he is a planner and Paul understood that and gave no pressure to us so Thank You! We will definatly be back!

July 11, 2014

Renee, thank you for taking the time to share your nice words and the effort to leave us this 5-star review! We take pride in our commitment to customer service and of Paul for his patience and eagerness to assist. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com

Great service, ease of sale, pleasant experience.

by from Macomb, Michigan |

Everything was done in a timely manner, vehicle was ready when I arrived there, all steps of the sale were quick and easy, very happy with my purchase from Bob Maxey.

July 9, 2014

Salvatore, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com

Great sales experience

by from Howell, MI |

Dennis Balla is our agent, and when we get delivery of our new vehicle, everything is done in advance, which makes for greater ease on the transaction.

July 8, 2014

William, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We are glad that Dennis was able to help make the buying a little warmer. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again, please be sure to like us on Facebook. Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com

My First Ford Purchase

by from Howell, Michigan |

It was my first time purchasing a car and it went very well. Brian Mylin has been very kind and professional to me. I highly recommend Brian Mylin.

July 8, 2014

James, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Brian. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our top priority is delivering professional service at an efficient pace. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com"

Great service from Julie Gitkin

by from Howell, Michigan |

my salesperson (Julie Gitkin) what I wanted and what I could afford. She the went out and got me three vehicles that fit my needs and I was able to choose what I wanted.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Lawrence! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. We are happy to hear that Julie was able to help you find the perfect vehicle that fits your budget. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Also, visit our Facebook page for access to our exclusive content. Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com"

GREAT service

by from Howell, MI |

Steve Shipley is a great representative for your Company. His support for our local community is one of the attractions that make him the choice to buy from in Livingston County.

July 8, 2014

Donald, thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience. Steve is one of the best in his career and your review is spot on. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers and the community. Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com

Great car buying experience

by from Brighton, MI |

Tina Socha was one of the best sales associates my wife and I have ever dealt with. We showed up and everything was as discussed and planned. She was courteous, honest and accommodating. Very good experience.

July 8, 2014

Keith, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your sales experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that Tina has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that she has shown you her commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Jeff Moon-jmoon@bobmaxey.com