Bob Maxey Ford of Howell

Used 877-881-4186
Service 866-481-9069

Great service - In and out quickly

by from Howell, MI |

Was in and out! Very satisfied with the experience. All employees encountered were friendly and helpful. Love your new "digs"

when a girl needs help

by from Howell, Mich |

i have a ford fusion 2012. I always come for service all my fords. 2 have been purchased at this dealership. I had a problem with steering pulled in. I didnt have an appointment. they took a look and there was a problem steering gear. they gave me a rental for overnight. Next day car was done and ready to go.thank you for helping me.

Ms. Marjorie Patterson

by from Brighton, Michigan |

First of all, I LOVE my new Escape. Still haven't gotten around to figuring out all of the modern gadgets. My salesman, Dennis Balla was very professional and always kept in touch with me during my mind making up process. I did not feel pressured and I feel I got the best deal he was able to get for me. I could have gone to the Ford Dealer in Brighton but I was not impressed by service I had gotten there earlier in the year. Also my son had had much better service from the Howell, Mi location.

Review

by from Hartland, Michigan |

I had winter tires removed and summer tires installed. Could there be some type of defined, written outline of what will be done? Like removing and identifying the tire position. Any balancing to be done.

Bob Maxey Ford

by from Howell, Mich. |

We purchased a 2013 Ford Escape on April 30, 2015. We noticed a couple things weren't working on it the next day, so we notified our salesperson and he immediately took the car to service where they made the necessary repairs and we were back on the road. We had an excellent experience at this dealership and would recommend them again. Kyle was our salesperson and he did a wonderful job, kept in touch with us, and we were very pleased with everyone there. Thank you, Bill Klebba

Customer

by from Howell, Mich. |

Have always been very satisfied with the service at Maxey Ford. Excellent service, fast ,reliable and trustworthy.

Routine Spring Maintenance Service

by from Brighton, MI |

Always very accomodating; had a 8:30 am appointment, was going to be delayed almost 1 hour and was told to come and they would still work me in ...which I so appreciated! Always courteous, leave a clean car; feel I can trust them to do the work needed...which has not been my experience at some other dealers.

survey

by from Souyh Lyon, Michigan |

I had an oil change, and I appreciate that they washed my car.

Bob Maxey Ford of Howell responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Thanks for your feedback, Janice! We look forward to seeing you again!

Good ordering and buying experience

by from Brighton, MI |

We purchased a new 2015 Mustang convertible and were very pleased with the good communication from the salesman (Dennis Balla) during the order and deliver process. This is our 3rd vehicle from him and We will continue to purchase vehicles from Dennis in the future.

New car lease

by from Brighton , Michigan |

Tina S and Rich in financing were GREAT!!!! They both went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted. Many thanks to both!!! Jerry

Bob Maxey Ford of Howell responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Gerald, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions about your new car and we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!