AutoNation Toyota Scion Arapahoe

Used 877-285-9702
Service 866-483-1018

I'm satisfied!

by from Denver, colorado |

I was very pleased with my service! I have been having some trouble with my credit recently, and I needed a car quick, for work.. the sales rep, Byron told me they'd do what they could, and I made my way down. once there, I felt like a priority. the sales manager, Bill and the financial specialist Usman assisted Byron in making sure I was able to drive off of the lot that day. It only took me four hours from start to finish, and I was so pleased, because in previous experiences, it would take a few days to tell me, 'no.' I would definitely recommend anyone go to auto nation toyota arapahoe for your car needs. I only put four stars, because I don't believe in perfection, but I am so thankful for these people, who showed such attentive care to my needs. Thank you, all!

Great experience

by from Centennial, CO |

The people in the service department were very friendly and enjoyable. It was a very nice experience.

Best Service Center Around!

by from Aurora, CO |

Wes Studer, Shop Manager, took such great care of my father. He was patient, explained everything that his 4-Runner needed to keep running for another 200K miles. He is our go-to guy from now on! Called and kept us up-to-date on parts and time frame. Had his truck in and out in one day - for much less than we had anticipated! I imagine I'll be purchasing from them when the time comes for me to upgrade. Thank you Wes!

AutoNation Toyota on Arapahoe Road

by from Aurora, CO |

Greg Haught went out of his way to make sure we had the car we wanted. We were indecisive customers, went back many times to test drive, and go over what we wanted in a car, Greg was always helpful, cheerful and patient with us.

Service Review

by from Aurora, Colorado |

My first time at your dealership was for recall repairs and it was a good experience. Both my scheduled appointment and completion times were on time - often a rarity in business. Colin Mackiewicz was my one and only contact and was very personable and knowledgeable as to the servicing and advising me of what would be done. My experience received from the service department would bring a return for any further needs for my Toyota or a future one.

Great service

by from Denver, Colorado |

Hi, my name is Vassil I purchase brand new Toyota Camry from this dealership, couple weeks ago the service was excellent, especially my personal dealer guy his name is Misha Sajin I will recomend this guy to anyone I know , super professional, very excellent personality, they give me a real good deal everything was excellent, quick just perfect, how I said five star for this people there I recomend anyone to go there to buy next new or old car.

Met our needs

by from Aurora, CO |

Jeremy was great at Autonation. Price and model matched another dealer who tried a bait and switch. Very customer friendly.

Good price and great service from my salesman.

by from Denver, CO |

salesman was great but his manager was not so great.

Survey

by from Denver, CO 80231 |

service advisor always very attentive to our needs. It's always a pleasant experience to get service her.

Great service, as usual!

by from Denver, CO |

In and out fast, Manager Jason was very helpful. Gafar is always helpful also, I had questions about my lease and the current value of my car and he was able to help me even though he had already clocked out.

Don't change ANYTHING!

by from Cozad, NE |

I purchased a new Tacoma 2wd and I was very happy with the experience. I won't hesitate to send my friends to AutoNation.