AutoNation Chrysler Jeep Broadway

5445 S Broadway, Littleton, CO 80121

New 888-704-1536
Used 877-214-1532
Service 888-451-1120

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep on Broadway ROCKS!

by from Denver, Colorado |

This was an outstanding buying process. I generally HATE the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle and have managed to avoid such for thirteen years. That said, I totally enjoyed working with this dealership and, especially, George Lee. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

great team of people

by from Denver,CO. |

I worked with allen, and all I can say is that he was amazing. He worked with me every step of the way to make sure that I got into a vehicle that I could afford, and that enjoyed driving. Eric, Dustin, Allen and everybody there made the experience comfortable and I would definitely recommend them if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

1st Class every step of the way!

by from Denver, CO |

I had not bought a car in almost 5 years, but I am never very excited about going to a car lot. However, Dave Britton and the team at Auto Nation absolutely knocked my experience out of the park! From the moment I was there, I was catered to, never felt pressuredd and to top it off, they were able to get me into a car that was 3 years newer and rid me of the loan on my old car. I benefited almost $13,000 fro the buy and am driving a newer car! How is that possible? I don't know, but they pulled it off and today I am happy as could be. Not to mention the follow up and fresh baked cookies I received in the mail were just icing on the cake! Don't fret about going, just try it out and you won't be disappointed...and ask for Dave Britton. First Class salesman!

November 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Tim. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I've bought a series of Jeep Wranglers over the past several years from AutoNation Jeep on South Broadway. It's the easiest and least expensive way to buy. I do my homework and go in knowing the value of my trade-in, and the price that I want to pay for my new vehicle. I sit down for a few minutes with Eric Absher, the Sales Manager, and he usually ends up at a number a little better than I expected to pay. When he says "yes" you can count on that figure stayin true. There are never any games or undisclosed additional costs. This time was the first that I'd ordered a vehicle, rather than bought something in stock. The same rules applied. We arrived at a price for everything at the time of my order, and that stayed 100% the same when my new Wrangler Hard Rock arrived 5 weeks later. My salesman, Ryan Lokken, was ideal from beginning to end. In my case I knew exactly what I wanted, so he completely respected that, and didn't try to move me to some different vehicle. Yet I could also tell he was extremely knowledgeable about Jeeps, and Wranglers in particular. He kept me updated throughout the process of my Wrangler being built and shipped to the dealership. For the paperwork I dealt with Dustin Pittman. We had everything done in 10 minutes. I really appreciated that he made me aware of things like extended warranties and Lo-Jack, but when I said I wasn't interested, he immediately dropped the subject with no pressure. I would gladly send a family member or friend to AutoNation Jeep, with no concern that they would not be treated right. As for the facility, they're currently in a temporary structure as I write this (November 2014), The old building is being replaced. I'm sure the new one will be modern and up-to-date.

Great Dealership!

by from Marbleton, WY |

I have purchased several vehicles from different dealerships all across the country. Scott Absher(Salesman) and Emily Absher (Manager) were the two people I dealt with. They were both very respectful and attentive. Great Service! I bought a 2014 Chrysler 300S at a really good price! Highly recommend this dealership.

November 3, 2014

Thank you, Josh, for sharing your recent experience at our dealership. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle and look forward to serving you in the future!

Great experience and great service!

by from Aurora, Colorado |

Jesse Bradway was awesome! He helped me get into the right car for the right price. The whole process was easy and enjoyable thanks to him. We're loving the new ride and will go back to Jesse when it's time for the next one!!!

Best car buying experince I have ever had!!

by from Littleton, CO |

Ryan found the perfect Jeep for me. I told him what I wanted and he found that and more! He was very nice and had me in and out in no time flat. I was really in the showroom for maybe an hour and walked out with my new car! I will be for sure going back for my next car.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Colo Spgs, CO |

I was shopping for a new or used Chrysler 300 within the Colo Spgs/Denver area. I saw some '13 leftover 300's on the internet that were reduced about $ 10k and "chatted" online. A salesman, Josh, called soon after and I set up an appointment explaining that I wanted to drive both the v8 and v6 versions of the Chrysler 300. When I arrived, Josh had both cars ready to go and I test drove them and selected the v8 HEMI version. Josh was very helpful and answered all my questions about the car and its' many options. It was a smooth, STRESS-FREE buying process (even though their "tent-like" facilities, awaiting new building construction, were a little cramped!). It was definitely worth the drive to visit Autonation S. Broadway in Littleton!

Best new car purchase experience ever!

by from Denver, CO |

I've purchased many new cars in my life. Ryan Lokken is the best salesperson with who I've ever worked.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Great Experience

by from Aurora, CO |

I just purchased a new used car from this dealership. My experience was great from beginning to end. I was not the easiest customer due to my credit not being the best and I could not spend much money. Mason spent a great deal of time working with me to find a car that would fit my needs and that I would love. He was successful in finding me a car and I am very pleased. I would recommend this dealership and Mason. Just tell him what you want and he will find it !!

2014 Wrangler Unlimited - Polar

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I like most started my search on the internet and did get several responses from Dealerships. Jessie at Autonation was the first Sales Representative who seemed to be the most honest and interested in what I was looking for. Never once did I feel pressured and/or uncomfortable. To make a long story short, Jessie made me a deal I couldn?t refuse. I would definitely recommend this dealership as your starting point. There were no hidden costs or surprises at closing. I love the Jeep!!