AutoNation Chrysler Jeep Broadway

5445 S Broadway, Littleton, CO 80121

New 888-704-1536
Used 877-214-1532
Service 888-451-1120

Ask us about our Hail savings. 1/2 our inventory got hit in lovely Colorado hail. Call for Savings!!

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep on Broadway ROCKS!

by from Denver, Colorado |

This was an outstanding buying process. I generally HATE the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle and have managed to avoid such for thirteen years. That said, I totally enjoyed working with this dealership and, especially, George Lee. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Ordered a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler e

by from Aurora Colorado |

This place was great with my trade in value and the salesman Jesus was amazing along with his manager...They both were very helpful from the first time I walked into the dealership to the day I picked up my Jeep...They tried very hard to find me a 2014 Jeep with the model and options I wanted but could not locate the one I wanted and instead they ordered me a 2015 model which the process was amazing...Jesus was very good with returning emails and keeping me updated when production started on my Jeep and when the approximate delivery date was...When I arrived to pick up my Jeep the service was amazing from Jesus to his manager to the finance guy everyone calls Fish...Great great experience with this dealership would recommend to anyone..I have purchased vehicles from other dealerships that were not this good...If you are looking for a Jeep Wrangler I would go here....Thanks for the great experience...Todd

Amazing Customer Service!

by from Littleton, CO |

I know they are remodeling so that will make it a much better experience, but their customer Service was outstanding and I would buy my next vehicle from them!

Customer

by from Englewood, Co. |

Scott Nelson found the Jeep i wanted & had it brought in within a couple hours. It was perfect. The process was quick & easy. I generally hate going thru the car buying process, but this time it was a breeze. Love my Jeep! Thanks Scott.

No nonsense negotiations; honest salesman/manager

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Jessie was an excellent salesman, he treated me right from the start accepting that I know what I'm talking about. He pointed out the damaged windshield and said they would fix it. Negotiations started rocky with the 4 square adding all the extra stuff that idiot car buyers fall for. They saw I meant business and worked the bottom line where I wanted it. I still hate paying dealer fees, extra profit for them, but you have that anywhere. They low balled my trade so I'll sell it myself; carmax down the road offered 2k more. Overall a decent car buy but then again I'm not the average fool buying a loan instead of a car. Service department was excellent. I would buy again from them and even consider working there.

Great long distance buying experience!

by from Rapid City, SD |

I was looking for a certain Jeep in a certain color and was having no success locally. My brother-in-law who deals with auto dealers in Denver told Scott Nelson who called me to tell me they had that car on the lot. We started the process to purchase and he even saved the car from a hail storm. Then AutoNation sent notaries to both our home in Rapid City and my husband's hotel in Kansas City where he was staying while working, to complete the deal. Our son who was in Denver for a few days then drove the car to Rapid. I couldn't be happier with both the dealership and my Jeep. I love it!!!

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep Broadway responded to this review

August 11, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

love the jeep

by from Wheatland, Wyoming |

My wife and I purchased our first Jeep wrangler from Auto Nation in Littleton. Jessie Bradway stepped us through the process with ease. We had over six dealerships competing for our business from Wyoming, Nebraska and Colorado. It was Jessie's expertise, customer service and know how that caused us to make the 4 hour drive south to pick up our Wrangler!

great experience

by from aurora co |

I had a very special situation and they did everything to get me the car I wanted it all worked out but the people I worked with ( Gary Owen and Eric Brace) were awesome they didnt treat my situation like any other dealership I went to they were a big help

First positive experiience buying a car!

by from Denver, CO |

I would like to extend my gratitude to Moses Kononov, who turned the always dreaded car negotiation process into a wonderful experience!

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep Broadway responded to this review

August 3, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. We appreciate your positive review!

The did a great job!!

by from Aurora CO |

Josh Smith, sales associate, did a great job handling my demands on short notice (4th of July).. He got what I wanted to his dealership. He had things to do, so he handed me off to Dustin, but that went way better than I thought it would. All in all, they did a great job! Everything went smooth and quick. I even left my car at the lot, so I could drive my new ride home, and he got my car back to me the following day. They are remodeling the dealership, so that was kind of a mess, but with all things considered Josh and Dustin did a great job!

Great experience

by from Denver, CO |

Bought my used car in July 2014, and it was a smooth process. George Lee was great to work with, he kept in contact with me via email for a good time to meet. Got a CarFax, inspection and car detailed. Ryan in the finance department helped to get the best interest rate and made the sale happen. Great job! Would definitely recommend AutoNation!