Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village

5150 S Quebec Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111

GX460 Kuni Lexus Greenwood Village

by from Greenwood Village, CO |

We had a great experience buying our new car at Kuni Lexus. The staff was excellent at providing us with detailed information on the car we purchased. Each employee throughout the process gave us fantastic customer service. Thank you John F, Archer, and (I apologize I can't remember his name) your technical guru.

Always great customer service

by from Centennial, CO |

We have taken our vehicles for service to Kuni Lexus for years. Jeff Valley is the Service Representative that I dealt with, my service experience is always outstanding thanks to Jeff's professional and friendly nature. I especially appreciated the way he listened to my needs and attended to them in a prompt an informative way.

Thrilled with Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village!

by from Greenwood Village, CO |

My husband and I purchased a Lexus NX from Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village. Every part of the experience far exceeded our expectations! This truly remarkable dealership lives up to a first-class ?Lexus experience.? Every person we dealt with from initial contact to delivery of our vehicle listened to our needs, wishes, and budget, intuitively provided us information of alternative choices, and following our purchase, provided one-on-one training so that we could easily transition into enjoying all of the cutting-edge features in our new vehicle. Management sets the tone and expectations for an organization and General Manager, Shawn Evans, leads by example. He has created an atmosphere that is polished, welcoming, professional, and elegant, with a staff that is extremely knowledgeable about their products and the industry, yet not pushy. If you are interested in a luxury automobile that is matched with a first-class luxury experience, I highly recommend Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village.

Always Excellent Service

by from Highlands Ranch, Colorado |

We have taken our vehicles for service to Kuni Lexus for years. Bill Vogel is the Service Representative that we deal with, our service experience is always outstanding thanks to Bill's professional and friendly nature.

July 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We are pleased to hear that you had an outstanding experience and we appreciate your continued loyalty!

Typical car dealer!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Out of state buyer, find car at Kuni Lexus that we like and are ready to buy! Contact the dealer with a real offer (cashiers check ready to go). Kuni Lexus - "Yeah we can make that happen!" We book plane tickets, hotel, arrange transportation to the dealer, and plan to drive it home in 2 days. Dealer starts jerking us around, trying to squeeze us for more money. We call them out on it, and they tell us "The car just sold, sorry!" It's true there was no "firm deal", but these guys are no different than the guys in the plaid suits. They lie and try to squeeze you for everything they can. So we get to cancel all our arrangements, and go through the same with a different set of cockroaches (Car salesman and car dealers) all over again. Like I said, typical car dealer, only this one has shiny floors and a lot of smooth talkers.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience with Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village. I am sorry that we were unable to work together on the purchase of your vehicle and apologize for your inconveniences. At Kuni Lexus, we truly are committed to providing extraordinary customer service to all guests, whether they are local, or out of state. Out of state transactions can present challenges in terms of pricing agreements and vehicle availability, but we do work those situations to the best of our ability and strive to provide the highest level of customer service that we can. While you stated there was no 'firm deal' between us, your comments about my staff lying and trying to get more money are troubling. I do take all feedback very seriously, and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further to get more details about your experience. Please contact me directly at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Shawn Evans, General Sales Manager, shawn_evans@kunilexus.com, 303-539-1564

Very poor sales process

by from Denver, Co |

I have never experience a more difficult auto transaction. They will charge you the delivery fee but expect you to do all the work. Expect to pay cash or finance with the dealership. Avoid this dealership.

April 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback. I sincerely apologize that your experience did not live up to your expectations. Since our goal is to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with their experience at the dealership, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further to personally address your concerns. Your comments and feedback are invaluable to our success. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Gregg Stone President/General Manager Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village gstone@kunilexus.com www.kunilexus.com Main: 303-798-9500 Direct: 303-539-1523 5150 South Quebec St. Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Great Service; Very Smooth Buying Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Scott Bakay did an amazing job helping us find a vehicle from start to finish. There was no hassle, no pressure, and it made for a truly enjoyable experience. Kuni Lexus and Scott went out of their way to make things happen for us, and we greatly appreciate it. They didn't have to, but they did.

Scott Bakay...awesome service!

by from Denver, CO. |

I stopped by looking for an specific car and Scott Bakay was very helpful from the very beginning. I received nothing but kindness and excellent attention. He worked at a very nice pace and guided me to have a pleasant purchase experience. I would like to emphasize that Kuni Lexus team provides nothing but excellence when it comes to customer service. They even help delivering the car to my place. I will definitely recommend this dealer to everyone and will go back for my next vehicle purchase.

Buying pre-owned

by from Windsor, CO |

Scott Bakay was extremely helpful from the very start when I contacted him to inquire about a few listings I found online. He gave very accurate and helpful descriptions of a couple avaialble vehicles and offered to meet me at several early and late times. In the end I found the perfect vehicle and was wble to quickly and efficiently go through the buying process. Everyone at JKmui Lexus appears to be trained well to create a positive customer experience... Thansk Scott!!! My daughter is very happy!!!!

Let the Buyer Beware

by from Greenwood Village, CO |

Disappointing experience. Guess I expected more. Had to notice the hail damage on a used car, myself. Was not mentioned in the various car ads--nor was it mentioned by the sales person. Shame, shame! Used car salesmen dig their own graves perpetuating the "used car salesmen" stererotypes--

November 25, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit. I sincerely apologize that your experience did not live up to your expectations, nor ours. I can assure you this is not the standard of service you can expect to receive at Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village. With customer service being our number one priority, please know that your comments are important and will be used to evaluate the processes we have in place. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. Please contact me at your convenience and I will be happy to personally address your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Shawn Evans General Sales Manager Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village Shawn_Evans@kunilexus.com www.kunilexus.com Main: 303-798-9500 Direct: 303-539-1564 5150 South Quebec St. Greenwood Village, CO 80111