Courtesy Acura

Service 877-346-6976

#1 Acura Dealer in Colorado

5 stars

by from Denver, CO |

I highly recommend Courtesy Acura. Todd and the staff were patient, non-pressuring, kind and knowledgeable. Setting up financing was simple and easy. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend if you are shopping for a new car or a used car, to shop here. I purchased a used vehicle that was not an Acura, and it was great, came with a warranty, and I am able to have it serviced here as well. 5 stars. Sarah H.

April 14, 2015

Thank you for choosing Courtesy Acura, Sarah! We greatly appreciate your business and are proud to be your dealership of choice. Happy driving! John Osborne General Manager

THE only ACURA dealership in Denver metro

by from Parker, CO |

I began working with Daniel over the phone, but when stopping by, he was with another customer, but he stepped away to introduce me to Sean, another sales person, who was easy to work with and personable.. No games, no trade-in lowball pricing. He had authority and was able to conclude most everything right at his desk, except the final details of financing which Will handled quickly and again with no games or pressure to buy things I didn't want or need. Picked car up and met Lou who walked me thru the various features and programming of the car. Nice touch. I bought a MDX at Courtesy back in 2005 (similar sales experience), but switched to a non-Acura SUV for a change. Recently, I decided it was time to come back to an ACURA for what i needed. After deciding on the vehicle I wanted, a week earlier I was on the East part of town and stopped by a different ACURA dealership. While the salesman there was knowledgeable, they did a poor job of handling an opportunity to earn my business. Honestly, I'm glad things worked out the way the did as Courtesy has the business approach that works best for me. Fair, honest, service oriented and no games. If you are looking for an Acura or even a quality non-Acura used vehicle, Courtesy is definitely worth visiting. You won't be disappointed.

Awesome service

by from Castle Pines, CO |

We leased our first Acura MDX a few months ago and went in for our first oil change yesterday. The second I walked in to the service department I was warmly greeted by Justin Hilton. He took care of everything for me. He pulled my car in to the garage, walked me through what his techs were going to do, told me about how long the service would take, walked me to the waiting area, showed me where restrooms were, where to get coffee, snacks, etc, & said he'd come get me as soon as the service was finished. The waiting area was beautiful! Plenty of comfortable leather chairs for people to lounge in & relax, a keurig coffee maker, 2 tv's a refrigerator full of soda and water, snacks. I have never seen a car dealership waiting area so nice & clean! The restroom was so nice & clean, smelled nice, had nice hand soap, lotion, and body spray! And plenty of toilet paper and paper towels (love a clean bathroom!). Justin came in to get me from the waiting area (in a shorter amount of time that he originally told me the service would take), walked me through everything the techs did and checked in our car, had the car washed for me, and when I got in to my car there was a fresh bottle of water and a chocolate!!!! This service alone is reason to buy/lease from Courtesy Acura! Thank you so much!! Highly highly recommend this place!! (Oh, and my Acura is the best car I've ever driven!)

I used to dread car shopping....but not anymore.

by from Centennial, CO |

Let's first start by saying, I hate car shopping. I don't enjoy any aspect of it other than driving the new car. Todd Connell and Courtesy Acura have changed that. I still don't love it and would rather be doing other things, but Todd made the whole experience very enjoyable and quick (my biggest complaint with car shopping!). We really did have a good time, often chatting and laughing. There was nothing hidden from us as far as the financials of the deal. The price was right there in black and white - no going back to "talk to my manager". The entire dealership staff was also amazing to my kids. I never once felt that having my kids there was a burden or a bother to anyone! I know where I'll be going in a few years when its time to trade my MDX for another MDX! I also have to say the appointment with Leo to learn about all the bells and whistles of my car was fantastic. He made the "stress" of learning a new car easy and fun.

May 11, 2015

Sarah, we couldn't be happier that Todd and Leo, both great guys, made your recent vehicle purchase fun and stress free! We are proud to have surpassed your expectations and re-defined car buying. We will see you soon, happy driving! John Osborne General Manager

Great People....Suart and Sandy are the best!

by from Littleton, CO |

Thank you for always taking care of my car in a friendly, helpful manner. I never feel taken advantage of and I believe the repairs are always done in a timely manner. I really appreciate the great customer service from everyone, from the receptionist to the mechanic that delivers the car with cold water, chocolate and a fresh wash!

March 31, 2015

Thank you for the review, Amy! I am thankful that you trust our service department and have received excellent customer service. We will see you around the dealership for all your vehicle needs. John Osborne General Manager

A great car buying experience

by from Littleton, CO |

This was the easiest used car purchase I've experienced (and with 3 boys I've experienced a lot)! Dan and Kerry were great and the purchasing part was simple. As part of the sale I needed one repair, and when I picked up the car I ended up with two - both fully covered! I am very pleased and impressed, and will definitely be back!

March 26, 2015

Thank you for the review, Sherry. We greatly appreciate your business and will proudly assist you with all your future vehicle needs. Happy driving! John Osborne General Manager

Fantastic servicd

by from Highlands Ranch, Co |

Long story short, mu husband offered to buy me a new car. My response, " I don't want a new car (make unknown) because I'm not leaving my service girl Michelle Marquis-Mallory." So he purchased our daughter a new car. So everyone is happy at our house!!!!

March 19, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty to our service department Regina! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle needs for many more years. John Osborne General Manager

Living up to their name

by from Littleton, CO |

We came in and were greeted by Rick Armijo. Rick was friendly, patient and understanding of our needs, and respectful with regards to our time restraints. We stopped in a couple times and conversed over the phone but determined that Rick was honest and straight forward with us and providing us with a fair deal where we also agreed upon our financing terms. Rick was great to work with. Once making our decision we were passed on to Business Manager, Andrew Benavides. This is were they upsell their services. We went for it. We got the extended warranty, maintenance plan and the clear bra/exterior/interior protection. Andy was pleasant to work with during this transaction. We had the clear bra/exterior/interior protection applied but observed that the interior was still dirty so we called and they were more than happy to correct the problem. After going to pick up the vehicle the second time, it was still dirty and a substandard job so I requested the job to be done again since we were paying about $800 for the service. They agreed. Upon my return the third time, I waved to Andrew across the room who snubbed me. Not cool, it wasn't my fault their employees couldn't do the job right the first time. I hope it will improve. With this one exception, we had an overall pleasant experience and would still recommend Courtesy Acura. We highly recommend Rick Armijo as he is great to work with.

March 10, 2015

Thank you for openly reviewing your experience at Courtesy Acura. I am thankful you had the opportunity to work with Rick but I would also like to apologize for not meeting your expectations towards the end of your purchase. Your feedback will help us improve our processes and customer service. We value your business and look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle needs. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. John Osborne General Manager (303)795-4100

Great car shopping experience!!!

by from Littleton, Co |

We had the best car shopping/buying experience at Courtesy Acura..Rick Armijo made the process quick and easy! We were looking for a vehicle for our 16 year old and Rick helped find the perfect car for her! I highly recommend Courtesy Acura for any car shopping needs, we will definitely buy our next vehicle through Rick Armijo at Courtesy Acura!!!

March 6, 2015

Thank you for your review, Lindsey! We are proud to be your dealership of choice and look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle needs. I am also thankful you had the opportunity to work with Rick. We are lucky to have him on our team. Happy driving! John Osborne General Manager

Professionalism and Price

by from Aurora, Colorado |

I purchased a 2015 Acura TLX from Courtesy Acura and could not be happier. Mr. Charell Robinson provided me with highest quality of professionalism and patience. If you are considering an Acura, run, don't walk and see Charell Robinson.

February 4, 2015

Bob, we couldn't be happier that you chose Courtesy Acura! We are very fortunate to have Charell on our team and I am thankful that you had the opportunity to work with him. We wish you the very best in your new vehicle! John Osborne General Manager

Great salesmanship

by from Denver,CO |

My mechanical engineer son and I visited Courtesy Acura looking for a used Accord. After meeting/working with several dealers in the Denver area, Van Saukam did the best job of helping us...both test driving and giving us valuable and accurate information on purchasing/leasing a car. He's very knowledgable, has integrity, and is very professional. We highly recommend Van and Courtesy Acura for auto shopping!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for the review, Sharon. I am glad Van was able to effectively help you and your son find the best car for your needs. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs for many years to come. John Osborne General Manager