Alpine Buick GMC

8120 W Tufts Ave, Denver, CO 80123

Used 303-932-8000

Great Buying Experience!

by from Parker, CO |

We were in the market for a new GMC Acadia and actually met someone that had just purchased one from Alpine GMC. They seemed very pleased with their buying experience and highly recommend this dealership and also their salesman, Jason Nenstiel. He did a great job! We told him what we we're looking for, the options that we did/did not want and he was even willing to swap out a couple options to get us the exact vehicle we wanted and at a price we were willing to pay. The whole experience was great and really appreciate Jason's continued level of service following the sale as well. We definitely recommend this dealership and Jason to anyone looking to purchase a new/used vehicle...Thanks! The Francis Family

Great Buying Experience!

by from Parker, CO |

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Lakewood, CO |

I bought my 2014 Buick Enclave at Alpine GMC and absolutely love the car! I took months to research, visited over eight dealers, searched different similar models and pricing online as well, and found Alpine to be by far the best to deal with in every way. They earned my trust throughout the entire process from every person I dealt with. My sales person, Shelly went above and beyond and really showcased features that would mean a lot to me. She really listened and was excellent at building a relationship to last. I am a VP of sales and marketing in my career and have seen all kinds as well as trained all kinds; Shelley was exceptional! They were great at customer service and finding out my needs, being fair and not pushy in any way, and treated me like a person not a "sale." They really made me feel like family. I will absolutely refer them to all my family and friends! One of the best car buying experiences I have had in my 25 years of buying cars!! Thank you!!

Felt like family with Shelly.

by from LITTLETON, CO. |

Buying a car can be a dreadful and draining experience unless you deal with Shelly Schofield ,she rocks what she does! The quality of knowledge and caring have certainly put the bar very high, I don't think ill be shopping for cars anywhere else. Thanks team Alpine Buick GMC!!!

Great service with Optimum salesmanship

by from Aurora, CO |

We would like to "Thank" Shelly Schofield for her efforts in closing our purchase of our New vehicle. She worked extremely hard and did not stop until we were happy hard to please customers. All "glasses raised" Shelly! Here's to you!!! Thanks again, Eddie L. Cannon - Wanda Medlock

Amazing experience with Ryan Robinson

by from Aspen, Colorado |

My experience was easy and effortless. I did most of my lease over email which is extremely helpful because I work during the week and weekends are valuable. I asked that I be able to come in and the paperwork be ready to sign and be on my way. He did exactly as he said and everything was ready to go when I got there. Best leasing experience I have had! Thank you Ryan Robinson!

will definitely return

by from lakewood, co |

Came in on 8/26 looking at a used Nissan Titan. We dealt with Chad Zoman and Ryan Robinson and must say it was a breath of fresh air dealing with them. Expecially dealing with numerous other dealers and salesman the same day that drove us right back to Alpine. They were down to earth, very straight to the point, and absolutely NO PRESSURE from anyone in this dealership. Very easy to work with. We will be back for all our future purchases and will send anyone we know shopping for a new vehicle. We are so happy with the purchase of our Titan. Thank you so much guys!!

Spectacular service!!!

by from Littleton, Co |

Ryan Robinson was great and EXTEMELY educated on all the vehicles we looked at and all the features each car has. He definitely has been busy studying. He helped us find a car that fits our family size and teach us about EVERYTHING it can do!!!!!

Great Service

by from Littleton, Co |

Ryan Robinson was AWESOME!!!! We originally went to find a car for my wife only and ended up with a GREAT deal on two cars that both accommodate our family size!!!!

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIANCE

by from Louviers, CO |

I just wanted to say what a pleasant buying experiance I had dealing with Shelly Schofield. I bought a used Terrain from Alpine and got a great deal and EXCELLENT treatment@