Phil Long Ford of Denver

New 877-867-0069
Used 888-864-8441
Service 888-696-7514

Visit us at phillongdenver.com - Online Anytime

Hands down...best vehicle purchasing experience!

by from Denver, CO |

We worked with Jennifer Spiegle to find a vehicle after ours had been totaled. Jennifer was friendly, patient, courteous, professional, and above all else, she listened to what we need from a vehicle. While she showed us many different vehicles that would meet our needs, she did not attempt to push us into purchasing a vehicle. She went out of her way to ensure that our needs were met, and we are very appreciative of her dedication to her clients. The next time I know of anyone looking to purchase a new or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, I will be referring them to Jennifer Spiegle, of Phil Long Ford. Our friends know that when we make a referral to someone we have previously worked with, they will have a quality experience, while working with a quality individual. Jennifer made the experience more enjoyable than our past experiences, and as a result of her superior customer service, she is the individual that will be receiving our referrals in the future.

February 14, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! Jennifer is always so attentive and willing to serve customers and I am happy that you found her! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Eric Roberg Internet Sales Manager Phil Long Ford Denver

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

Lagree was a phenomenal sales associate and I enjoyed working with him. He was very patient with my work schedule and the snow delaying me viewing the car. The whole buying process was quick and enjoyable. I love buying Ford and glad I was able to purchase another Ford Fusion Hybrid.

Best buying experience

by from Denver, co |

Has to be the best buying experience I have ever had. I was able to buy a vehicle that I had been wanting for some time. And Andy and the great people at Phill Long Ford made that happen.

Good all around dealership

by from Denver, CO |

Steve gordon is very knowledgeable and very helpful

Great service

by from Denver, CO |

Very helpful and courteous. They did oil change in a timely manner.

Great Experience

by from Aurora, CO |

My vehicle was recently totaled and was looking for a new vehicle with my father. We had a specific model, and price point in mind. we were greeted by Bill Tevebaugh and he offered to show us a variety of vehicles as well as get keys so we could view the insides of the vehicles. Bill was great to work with he was not pushy and let us inspect the vehicle without feeling pressured. Ultimately we found a vehicle we liked and went to crunch numbers and negotiations were very professional and honest. We ultimately ended up purchasing a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am very satisfied with my purchase and visit and will definitely recommend shopping here to anyone looking for a no stress experience. Thanks again.

Great experience

by from Denver, CO |

Andy Olson was great! If you're buying from this dealership definitely ask for him!

Good Customer Service, Not So Good With Repairs

by from Denver, CO |

Heard noise coming from front end of car, had to take it back for a second time because it wasn't fixed. The noise is now gone, but the truck doesn't drive as smooth as it did before.

February 14, 2015

Thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded your comments to my Service Director Steve Martindale. I am sure that we would be happy to take another look at it for you. You can contact me directly at 303-933-5522 or by email eroberg@phillong.com Sincerely, Eric Roberg Internet Sales Manager Phil Long Ford Denver

Never again!

by from Aurora, Colorado |

The service was fine when I brought my truck in for an oil change. The problem was the hundreds of emails I received after. The amount increased every time I requested to be left alone. It was to the point of harassment. Phil Long should look into how many customers their IT department is losing them. I will never go back!

February 14, 2015

Thank for the feedback. I am sorry that we have been marketing you more than we should. Please contact me directly and I will search our databases to remove your email address. Sincerely, Eric Roberg Internet Sales Manager Phil Long Ford Denver

great service

by from Lakewood, CO |

I felt no pressure at all buying my Jeep from Phil Long. Thank you for being the one to help me, Walter. I know it may be the job of the finance dept., but I did not appreciate even the suggestion of adding the additional service plan to my loan, which would have added 15 months to the loan. Seriously!? Then, I got the "silent treatment" after I refused.

February 14, 2015

Hi Debbie, Thanks for feedback! I will share your comments with my finance director and we will make the necessary adjustments. If I can help you in any way, feel free to contact me directly and I will do my best. Sincerely, Eric Roberg Internet Sales Manager Phil Long Ford Denver

Great, Friendly Service

by from Denver, CO |

GREAT EXPERIENCE! I let them know what I wanted and what I needed financially and they met both of them.

February 14, 2015

Thanks for the great comments! If we can help in any way, please let us know. Sincerely, Eric Roberg Internet Sales Manager Phil Long Ford Denver