Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo

New 877-413-8857
Used 877-421-4592
Service 877-349-2422

Denver's downtown dealership... since 1944

Easy to deal with, no pressure.

by from Tiny Town, CO |

I wanted a used model to let someone else take the first or second year depreciation hit. I was going for a BMW 3 series sedan when I read a Motor Trend evaluation of 8 "sports sedans", and while the BMW finished first, the Volvo S60 was close behind at far less cost; And BMW's are notorious for poor quality, so first went to McDonalds where I was not impressed with the sales guys...didn't even get into the car with me to show me the controlsl. Went to Rickenbaugh where the sales gal got in a 2012 model and showed me some of the many features, and then saw another model, a 2013. I liked the red 2012 but not the black interior, and the 2013 was black, but with ivory interior. I went back into the sales desk trying to decide and the sales manager came in an knocked another $3K off the already discounted 2013 price, so it was $1000 less than the 2012, and one year newer with 3700 miles vs. 10,000. THAT was easy. In the next week I got thank you emails from the sales gal, sales mgr, general mgr., and intro email from the service mgr. First time in a long time a car dealer actually seemed to appreciate your business.

Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo responded to this review

February 14, 2013

Thank you Lynn, We appreciate your wisdom and kind words.I hope you have been enjoying your S60 and look forward to seeing you when you need your next oil change. Thanks again for acknowledging my team members on their product knowledge and the ease of doing business with us. Sincerely, Jon Symonds Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo Used Car Manager

Very nice buying experience

by from Thornton, CO |

The sales women was wonderful. I called ahead to see if the car was still available - When I arrived the car was ready for me to test drive. I felt no pressure to buy, but when I decided that it was the car for me, the negotiating and closing were quick and simple. Very happy! I would recommend shopping at Rickenbaugh.

Nice guys that like to give speeches

by from Denver, CO |

Decent experience with buying a Subaru. Nothing out of the ordinary. You get a lot of speeches about how they have been in business for 70+ years and they do a 73 point inspection. That great and all but every dealer says those things so it didn't hold much water with me. They need to back up their words with a short term warranty. Donnie was a good guy to deal with.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Denver, CO |

We bought a used Ford Escape from Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo. They were helpful, honest and fair. Definitely no high pressure sales here! Our salesman, Donny was great to work with, as was his manager. We will definitely go back to them for our next car. This is a class operation and we can see why they've been in business so long.

Good service

by from Laramie, WY |

It was really good to have my car get service and change oil there. There are free drinks and wifi in customer rest area. Very nice people in the service department.