Mazda of Lakewood

7999 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

My new Mazda 3

by from Thornton, colorado |

I was shopping for a new Mazda 3, and Mark M at Mazda of Lakewood knew exactly what I was looking for and offered great financing. The process was easy and I would recommend my friends to Mazda of Lakewood.

by from Golden Co |

Overall I would like to thank Mazda of Lakewood for making my buying experience a good one, Victor my sales man was very knowledgable and played a huge part of me leaving in my new cx5, I'm not to familiar with all the new technology being that I purchased a grand touring he took the time to explain and show me everything. I would recommend Mazda of Lakewood if your looking for a new or used car. Thanks, David P.

great service! friendly staff! all around A+

by from Wheat Ridge co. |

I just would like to say this was the most wonderful buying experience I ever have had. The staff was more than willing to go that extra mile to make sure all my buying expectations where met. Daniel my sales person was just great very knowledgeable and a great people person! Even though I paid for the car in full my concern was what kind of coverage I would have. I was assured by the staff they would be there 100% if I needed anything just call. GREAT JOB!!

Love my new CX5

by from Grand Junction. Co |

Brett and Solo were great. The purchase process was easy and hassle free. Solo taught me all about the new technology the car has to offer and I love it. I would recommend Lakewood and the new CX5. Brett was patient and helped me get the car I wanted!

Mazda of Lakewood Review

by from Denver, CO |

Everyone I worked with during my purchase process was very knowledgeable and friendly. The salesman, Dan Tuttle, knows a lot about Mazda's and went over everything about the car and how it works. He also offered to be available any time I have questions. Couldn't be more pleased with my experience at this dealership.

Thanks

by from Littleton, CO |

Dan helped us greatly through the buying process. We bought a Mazda CX-5...love it! His help with the tech set up made 'moving into' the new car easier. Our first oil change is already set up.

Samuel Cala

by from Denver,CO |

Victor parshenkov was very helpful in the purchase of my new mazda 3 sedan. I recently totaled my vehicle and was very distraught about what direction to go when purchasing a new vehicle to replace my Kia optima. I visited three other dealerships in my exhaustive search for a car and finally settled on maDa of Lakewood. I made this selection due in large part to victor. He guided me through all of he aspects of the leasing experience and I'm 72 years old and never have leased a vehicle before and victor showed me the benefits of leasing vs purchasing and the leasing really made sense to me and was the way I ultimately went. Thank you again victor for all of your help and now I have a new "go to guy" if anything unfortunate happens in the future. Sam Cala

Great experience buying a new CX5

by from Boulder, CO |

I went to the Costco car purchase re: the Mazda CX5 and they directed me to Mazda of Lakewood. I met with their salesperson Viktor and he was polite, listened to my preferences, was informative and non-pressure. My wife and I took a long test drive and then Viktor put together loan options with the Costco discount. We told him we needed time to think about it and called him mid-week to tell him we were ready to move forward. The whole buying process went smoothly and the staff were real helpful explaining the car's features and even took the time to synch up our bluetooth cell phones. I like the fact that oil changes are free as long as I own the car and am very pleased with my new CX5.

service manager troy

by from bailey co |

i have dealt with troy on a number of occasion and i have found him to be an exemplary employee for mazda, he is honest, friendly and efficient. i would recommend that everyone deal with this man, the dealership is lucky to have a person as troy working for them

never thought it was possible

by from Denver, Colorado |

Well I've tryed several dealer across town and I ran into alot who refused to help me. I went to Mazda of Lakewood and I meet Danyal Ismail I explained my situation to him stared hearing some of the same the other dealer were saying Danyal overviewd my situation and I was feeling like he was a waste of time. Danyal started giving me options on used cars the first few were nice cars but out of my price range. After along hard day danyal and the sales manager gave me a offer I couldn't refuse not only did they get me a great car at a great price they actually say me as human and helped me into a 2011 Subaru I don't know how they did it but I am sure glad I went to Mazda of Lakewood for my purchase and with a great sales man. By far the place I think to buy a car again thank you danyal your team created a miracle for my family