Mazda of Lakewood

7999 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

Great Service

by from Colorado Springs Co |

I was looking for a 2011 or 2012 BMW 335is, and to my suprise, Mazda of Lakewood had one. I drove down from the Springs, and the car was not there because some one was driving it. The used car director Mark assured me that he would have the car back for me to look at within the hour, and he did! The car was beautiful and I bought it on the spot! Thank you Mark, Todd and everyone at Mazda of Lakewood. I was pleasantly suprised with the great service.

Great service

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

Everyone was very helpful and I ended up getting a great deal. The car saleswoman was really great as well!

Purchase of Mazda 3

by from Lakewood, CO |

Each person at Mazda Lakewood was friendly and knowledgeable. They gave me information that was both educational and left me feeling satisfied.

January 7, 2016

Mary, thank you for this feedback! I am happy to hear that the team was able to provide a friendly, knowledgeable and satisfying customer experience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Be sure to check us out on Facebook so you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives! Warm regards, John Clark - BDC Manager - johnw.clark@comcast.net - (720) 449-9900

Sales team is very helpful

by from Lakewood, CO |

The sales department remembered me from my last experience, gave a personal touch, and was respectful. I have been going to Mazda for service for the last four years and they always treat me fairly and are timely.

January 3, 2016

Hi Jessica and thank you for the amazing review! I can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. I am very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last four years and we look forward to the next four! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Kind regards, John Clark - BDC Manager - johnw.clark@comcast.net - (720) 449-9900

Great experience Fast and efficient

by from Longmont, CO |

The sales professional was honest and knowledgeable. Everyone that came in contact with me was friendly and professional. The entire process was simple and I felt comfortable with all figures that I was provided.

December 29, 2015

April, thanks for your outstanding review! Iżm glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and Iżm pleased that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Take care! Best regards, John Clark, BDC Manager, johnw.clark@comcast.net, (720) 449-9900

sales and service

by from arvada co |

Knowledge and professionalism with sales and service dept. very easy transaction with the service department recommends just what is needed

friendly staff, clean facility, relaxed atmosphere

by from lakewood, co |

Everyone was very friendly. Sales went over and above - when it came to engaging me in coversation while management negotiated my purchase. If I could give Brett an 11+ I would

Great new car purchase experience.

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

Every aspect of the purchase of our new Launch Miata was a positive experience. The sales staff treated us with courtesy and respect. Good communication through out.

ranechild23

by from Denver, CO |

I acted upon my decision to purchase within the course of an afternoon; because you had what I wanted and were able to efficiently provide results.

Excellent experience

by from Denver, CO |

Helpful staff. Everyone I came in contact with genuinely seemed to like working there and were willing to work with me to help me get the car I wanted, with the accessories I wanted, within my budget. No attempt to play price/negotiation games. Highly recommended.