Empire Lakewood Nissan.com

10345 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

New 866-271-4082
Used 888-638-3806
Service 866-349-9822

See our website for advertised specials.

Pay Close Attention

by from Denver |

Upon entering the dealership, we asked for our online contact Jeff and were greeted warmly. Jeff is a very personable guy and made us feel at home. The negotiation process was fairly short and pain free compared to other dealerships, and the owner Chris joined in for the final round. We agreed to terms and felt reasonably happy with the outcome. My wife was reading the documents as I'd forgotten my glasses and was unable to. After the deal was reached, she left and I waited for the final paperwork, this turned out to be a mistake. In the finance office, (a different) Chris stated that our agreed upon financing terms could not be attained and new terms were on the table. But, he assured me that if I returned in 4 months they would secure very favorable refinance terms. This was also echoed by Chris (the owner) during negotiations. The new terms were never detailed and I failed to ask. And, not being able to read the documents, I just signed. Mistake number two. After returning home, I reviewed the documents and was shocked at the changes. After several emails back and forth with Jeff, Chris called to discuss the deal. I understand the dealership's position and need to turn a profit and Chris' responses illustrated this position. And, had I agreed to the final billed price and financing options, I would have no problem with the deal. However, we did not agree to what we ended up with and were disappointed that a seemingly positive purchase experience was turned so sour. In the eyes of the dealership, there was just a breakdown in communication and Chris apologized for it. But, I have a copy of our hand written buyers agreement that indicates otherwise. Chris did offer (and I accepted) a basic 2 year service policy (oil and filter change only) at no charge in an effort to salve the wound, but this is little consolation. He also reminded me that they would attempt to refinance me at better terms in 6-7 months. What? When I asked about the 4 month time frame I was given, he stumbled and said to contact them in 4 months. I struggled a bit with writing this review because the end product is just as much my fault as the dealership. I failed to dig into the new terms and price at closing. So, I would not rate this review as positive or negative, just informative. My advice would be to get every point agreed to in clearly worded writing and go over every detail before signing any paperwork.

Almost painless

by from Arvada, CO |

I had done my research before going to Empire. I was looking for a specific Nissan model and they had the best prices and more low mileage vehicles to choose from. I called and spoke to Anna to make an appointment for a test drive. I arrived and was greeted at the door by Anna. She made the buying experience a virtually "painless" experience. (buying a car always takes so long!) Mike, my finance person was terrific, too. I told him the payment I wanted and he got it for me; He even found me a better loan rate than my credit union offered and gave me a fair price for my trade-in. I will be a returning customer...IF I ever decide to give up my Rogue! Thanks, Anna and Mike!

Nice people!

by from Lakewood, co |

Ian, the sales guy was very nice - enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We liked the car we drove, he let us take it to dinner, then decided to buy it that night. I love the car, and I look forward to the free service for the next two years. Overall a very positive experience!

Overstated online description

by from Augusta, Ga |

Purchased a firebird convertible online, paid a deposit and flew from Georgia to Denver for delivery. The salesman was nice, picked me up at the airport, and was helpful. The car was severely misrepresented - "excellent original paint", etc. The car had damage on every corner. There was a large dent near the rear deck where the original paint was showing beneath a repaint. This was not a nice car and nowhere near the description offered. They did refund my deposit, but I was still out roundtrip airfare to Denver. The cab ride back to the airport was $80 and was necessitated when they refused to allow the salesman to drive me back. I'm a car guy and this was one of my worst experiences ever.

They are the best!

by from 80640 |

Easy transaction, best price of any Nissan dealer. Nate and Chris treated me very well!

Pre owned Hyundia Sonata

by from Centennial, CO |

I was on CARS.com looking for sedans

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

I received a call less than an half hour after submitting a request for more information on a car. Picked up the car the next day, even though they had just got the car in as a trade in. Very helpful and checked on me a couple days later.

A Pleasant Surprise

by from Golden, CO |

As a woman, I was concerned about going to the "Lion's Den" to buy a car, and wondered if I needed to take someone with me for protection. After I arrived, I quickly realized that I could relax and enjoy the process. Dan and Brian were very professional gentlemen, and I would recommend them enthusiastically. I feel like I received good value and I'm very happy.

My New Nissan Frontier

by from Lakewood |

They were one of the best dealerships I have ever worked with. They really seemed to care about what I wanted and were very helpfull in selecting a vehicle that met my wants and needs. Negotiation was extremely easy and they seemed to do everything to fit the right truck into my budget. The sales staff was knowledgable about the product and showed genuine interest in me. Thank You Empire Lakewood Nissan!!!

Great Service