Empire Lakewood Nissan.com

10345 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

New 866-271-4082
Used 888-638-3806
Service 866-349-9822

See our website for advertised specials.

New Morano

by from Denver |

We had a Morano for years and we just moved here from the south and our Morano was only front wheel drive. So I went to Empire Nissan looking for an AWD year end deal. I worked with Steve Bennett who made the process very easy and quick. I bought the 2014 Morano SL AWD so I'm sure we will do just fine this winter.

GREAT PLACE!

by from Aurora CO |

I got my first car form Jeremy he was very nice and helpful. Every one who was there was really nice, helpful. It was a great experience I would go there again in a heartbeat for a car.

I would go back.

by from Aurora CO |

I was very happy, the car was just what I wanted. Jeremy was my salesman, he was very nice and helpful. Everyone there was really nice, helpful and easy to work with. I would differently go back!

Great service and great prices.

by from Evergreen, CO |

My wife just took our Armada in to get a head light replaced and Empire Nissan in Lakewood treated her so nice. She talked about how fast and thorough they were and was surprised when they washed the car before returning it to her. My experience with them has always been similar and I have always been very pleased of quality of service as well as the cost of the repairs. Good job!!!

New car purchase experience

by from Westminster CO |

I was very pleased when the salespersons (Manny and Nick) found us the car we wanted in our budget range. The overall experience was friendly and comfortable. We had been to another dealership and were extremely frustrated so I came ready to haggle. I was surprised at the ease with which we negotiated. The sales staff and Adam (finance) were respectful and made the process enjoyable. I will definitely return when it's time to trade.

Great place and freindly sales man

by from Lakewood |

My name is Michelle and I bought a Nissan Cube from Steve B. at Emipire Nissan in Lakewood. I had planned on looking at 3 different cars but after Steve explained the differences we had a nice long test drive and I fell in love with the Cube. It works out perfectly for what I need

New car sales

by from Indpls in |

Evan Macklin is a Superb Salesmen I can't wait to send more potential buyers his way .

Murano LE is NOT an LE.It is an SL

by from Fort Collins, CO |

First, I didn't purchase a car from them. A week ago I informed them that they misrepresented a 2012 Murano LE. It clearly is an SL and not an LE. http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/614490429/overview/ After a week, they have not updated the ad on cars.com.

Pay Close Attention

by from Denver |

Upon entering the dealership, we asked for our online contact Jeff and were greeted warmly. Jeff is a very personable guy and made us feel at home. The negotiation process was fairly short and pain free compared to other dealerships, and the owner Chris joined in for the final round. We agreed to terms and felt reasonably happy with the outcome. My wife was reading the documents as I'd forgotten my glasses and was unable to. After the deal was reached, she left and I waited for the final paperwork, this turned out to be a mistake. In the finance office, (a different) Chris stated that our agreed upon financing terms could not be attained and new terms were on the table. But, he assured me that if I returned in 4 months they would secure very favorable refinance terms. This was also echoed by Chris (the owner) during negotiations. The new terms were never detailed and I failed to ask. And, not being able to read the documents, I just signed. Mistake number two. After returning home, I reviewed the documents and was shocked at the changes. After several emails back and forth with Jeff, Chris called to discuss the deal. I understand the dealership's position and need to turn a profit and Chris' responses illustrated this position. And, had I agreed to the final billed price and financing options, I would have no problem with the deal. However, we did not agree to what we ended up with and were disappointed that a seemingly positive purchase experience was turned so sour. In the eyes of the dealership, there was just a breakdown in communication and Chris apologized for it. But, I have a copy of our hand written buyers agreement that indicates otherwise. Chris did offer (and I accepted) a basic 2 year service policy (oil and filter change only) at no charge in an effort to salve the wound, but this is little consolation. He also reminded me that they would attempt to refinance me at better terms in 6-7 months. What? When I asked about the 4 month time frame I was given, he stumbled and said to contact them in 4 months. I struggled a bit with writing this review because the end product is just as much my fault as the dealership. I failed to dig into the new terms and price at closing. So, I would not rate this review as positive or negative, just informative. My advice would be to get every point agreed to in clearly worded writing and go over every detail before signing any paperwork.

Almost painless

by from Arvada, CO |

I had done my research before going to Empire. I was looking for a specific Nissan model and they had the best prices and more low mileage vehicles to choose from. I called and spoke to Anna to make an appointment for a test drive. I arrived and was greeted at the door by Anna. She made the buying experience a virtually "painless" experience. (buying a car always takes so long!) Mike, my finance person was terrific, too. I told him the payment I wanted and he got it for me; He even found me a better loan rate than my credit union offered and gave me a fair price for my trade-in. I will be a returning customer...IF I ever decide to give up my Rogue! Thanks, Anna and Mike!

Nice people!

by from Lakewood, co |

Ian, the sales guy was very nice - enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We liked the car we drove, he let us take it to dinner, then decided to buy it that night. I love the car, and I look forward to the free service for the next two years. Overall a very positive experience!