Empire Lakewood Nissan.com

10345 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

New 866-271-4082
Used 888-638-3806
Service 866-349-9822

See our website for advertised specials.

Great service and great prices.

by from Evergreen, CO |

My wife just took our Armada in to get a head light replaced and Empire Nissan in Lakewood treated her so nice. She talked about how fast and thorough they were and was surprised when they washed the car before returning it to her. My experience with them has always been similar and I have always been very pleased of quality of service as well as the cost of the repairs. Good job!!!

Overstated online description

by from Augusta, Ga |

Purchased a firebird convertible online, paid a deposit and flew from Georgia to Denver for delivery. The salesman was nice, picked me up at the airport, and was helpful. The car was severely misrepresented - "excellent original paint", etc. The car had damage on every corner. There was a large dent near the rear deck where the original paint was showing beneath a repaint. This was not a nice car and nowhere near the description offered. They did refund my deposit, but I was still out roundtrip airfare to Denver. The cab ride back to the airport was $80 and was necessitated when they refused to allow the salesman to drive me back. I'm a car guy and this was one of my worst experiences ever.