College Park Honda Hyundai

Used 888-364-2620

Experience The Difference

Great salesman - Waleed!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

2014 Honda Insight Base Purchase I just bought my second Honda Insight from College Park Honda (I previously purchased a 2013 from them). I had a great experience with the dealership. Waleed has superb customer service skills and is knowledgeable about incentives such as the military rebate and college grad rebate. He made my transaction very easy and picked me up two years in a row from the College Park Metro Station. He is the main reason I came back to College Park Honda to purchase another Honda Insight and I highly recommend him. Also, thanks to the finance staff for processing my paperwork so quickly.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you were back for your second purchase and that Waleed has taken great care of you! Enjoy. Heather

A mind blowing experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I always was skeptical about buying a car from a dealership. Dealing with Charles over the phone as well as in person was simply wonderful. I was not sure when I was getting to College Park but we ended up coming home with the Honda and my husband and I both love it. Charles was polite, courteous, respected our boundaries and answered all our questions in a professional ways. I will recommend him without any hesitation.

Highly Recommended

by from College Park, MD |

Highly Recommended I use CP Honda for my service and sales needs. My family and I have purchased our last four cars from them, and we have all of our cars services there as well. The people are competent and helpful. Frank Davis is my service go-to, and the rest of the staff is great as well. We go to John Davis and Carlos Gomez when purchasing our vehicles. I highly recommed CP Honda.

Great Process

by from Tampa, FL Buying a car for my brother in MD |

Maleed Mahmood was very helpful, He was very up front and gave us a great deal. Everything was exactly what he said it would be. I live in Florida and would recommend him to anyone. --Dan Wallace

Unacceptable Sales Technics - Deal Not Honored

by from Southern Maryland |

Showed up at the Dealership for my schedule 12 Noon appointment on 6/7/2014 to purchase a new 2014 Geneis Coupe Ultimate and was told that they could not honor the price we all agreed to. This is just another example of underhanded sales technics that car dealerships use frequently. Needless to say I reported this issue to Hyundai Corporate Customer Service and filed a BBB complaint. As of 6/26/2014 the College Park Hyundai ownership has not made any offer to compensate or apologize for their unacceptable conduct. The salesperson I dealt with at College Park Hyundai was not honest. On my first attempt to purchase this car from College Park Hyundai the salesperson clearly stated that he could beat any other offer by at least $1000.00. This was not the case....in fact both the salesperson and the sales manager tried to sell me this car at a price that wasn't even close to other offers that I had received from other Hyundai Dealerships. I did inform two of the College Park Hyundai sales managers that expected a formal apology from the dealership owner and $50 to cover my gas expenses from driving to their dealership twice.

Excellent sales experience

by from Clarksburg, MD |

David Lee was friendly, informative and listened to what I was truly interested in. His thoughtful questions focused on why I was interested in a new car and what I was looking for. He focused on my wants and not what was on the lot taking the extra time to put me into what would make me truly happy. Once we found the car I was looking for discussing the price was a much more pleasant experience than what I was expecting. There was none of the moving you into the sales room to be worked over in a high pressure environment. David was much more relaxed than other sales personnel in the local area. I have been to other dealers over the past week but this was the salesman that I decided to buy a car from and will recommend him to my friends.

Questionable Service

by from Hyattsville Maryland |

This is my 4th visit with 30 days for the same issue: air conditioning. I will be making a 5th appointment based on the track record of Honda's ability to make the proper repair. Do not recommend coming here for service.

They are manipulative, pushy, and will lie to you.

by from Washington, DC |

Pretty terrible experience. First, they did try to offer competitive pricing and I had a good experience with at least one guy in the service department. After that though, I can't recommend this place. Collins in sales was fine to work with, but the sales manager Lonnell Bond wasn't as great to work with. He is manipulative and likes to play games which should be somewhat expected in the car sales industry but he will downright lie to you to sell you a car. He told me he was doing a soft pull on my credit just for identity verification and that it wouldn't affect my credit score, since my name wasn't going to be on anything regardless, rather my fiance's. But he did a hard pull as if I was going to buy the car myself and my credit is now lowered for it and for no reason. There are more than 10 Hyundai dealerships in the DC area, go to a different one. I suggest one of the Fitzgerald Auto Malls which give far better prices, selection, and customer service than this place. And they won't lie to you to sell you a car. I also find it hilarious they hired someone to specifically address the Google reviews because this dealership has such terrible customer service. Protip- get better customer service in the first place, instead of trying to do PR repair after people walk out and are furious.

Not active

by from Silver spring |

I contacted them to ask for a used car, no response. I was disappointed with customer service. Usually they would contact me immediately since they need to sell the car ASAP.

July 8, 2014

I apologize for the lack of response. Thank you for letting us know. We will address it internally. If you are still interested in a used car, please email me directly at hgraham@rrrautos.com Best, Heather

Bait and switch

by from Virginia |

I talked with one of their sales Representative over the phone and we fixed a price for Honda Civic. I did this because this dealer was two hours away from me but when i got there and asked for the car and the price. The sales representative had left work but told me to come see the car. So they assigned us a new representative who was supposedly been told that we were going to come and visit the dealership.They told us that the price that we fixed with the other sales person was a lie and they cannot give us the car in that price. After we drove for literally 2 hours in the traffic they baited us to come to the dealership, changed the sales person and then switched the prices. They played the act extremely well but i knew what was going on and had to leave the dealership. Way to go ! I do not recommend this dealership to anyone and will tell everyone i know that is looking for a car not to try them.

Gwendy

by from Burtonsville, md. |

These guys were great. They could not help me but they were extremely polite and went above and beyond.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for posting a review! Enjoy your new vehicle! Heather