College Park Honda Hyundai

Used 888-364-2620

Experience The Difference

Great salesman - Waleed!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

2014 Honda Insight Base Purchase I just bought my second Honda Insight from College Park Honda (I previously purchased a 2013 from them). I had a great experience with the dealership. Waleed has superb customer service skills and is knowledgeable about incentives such as the military rebate and college grad rebate. He made my transaction very easy and picked me up two years in a row from the College Park Metro Station. He is the main reason I came back to College Park Honda to purchase another Honda Insight and I highly recommend him. Also, thanks to the finance staff for processing my paperwork so quickly.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you were back for your second purchase and that Waleed has taken great care of you! Enjoy. Heather

Great Service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Frank Davis is back and boy am I happy! I went in without an appointment for a simple oil change and was well taken care of by Mr. Davis. He went over and beyond my expectations. He did what I came in to do and even more. I like his friendly yet professional demeanor. I'll definitely be back!

buy hassle free & go away w/a pleasant experience

by from Alexandria VA |

We wanted a no hassle path to buying a Honda. We had read great reviews about a Honda dealership and made the long drive there only to meet with disappointment. Long story short, they did not have the car that they told us they did and they did not return our phone calls. We were puzzled. Did they actually want to sell us a car? So we made a call to College Park Honda, which was very close to where we lived. We were impressed from the beginning and made it clear that they wanted us to be happy. We met Waleed and it was clear he was willing to do whatever it took to find us our dream car. We wanted to buy a car and he wanted to sell us one. He found us the Honda Fit in the color that we were looking for quickly. He was always very prompt in returning our calls and if he could not answer a question he would find out and call us back quickly. He is an excellent communicator. This just seemed like a simple business transaction to us. Other dealerships seemed to want to complicate it. Waleed and College Park Honda just wanted to sell us a car that we wanted. Simple.

August 3, 2014

We are glad you found us and we are delighted to hear that Waleed took good care of you. Enjoy your new Honda! Heather

HORRIBLE IN THE SERVICE AREA

by from Maryland |

I hate to do this - but after multiple bad experiences with their service department - and multiple untruths and unsatisfactory work being performed, I am left with no option. The first experience I had with them was good. A 2011 Genesis I bought off lease needed a new battery - which was not under warranty - so they were paid out of pocket. It was efficient and relatively quick. Shortly after the navigation system was not working. They ordered one, put the new one in, and the touch screen did not work. They put the old one back at my request - because it did work some of the time. They would order another one, and when it came in they would give me a loaner. This was a Saturday - and I would hear from William by Tuesday. Nope. Called Thursday and they had not yet received it. So rather than cause an issue with a loaner, they stated they would have by Saturday and install. So I gave up my third Saturday morning in a row to sit at their dealership. And it did not work again! Three or four weeks have gone by - but not without me demanding to speak with their service manager - who apparently does not exist/or their general manager who apparently does not exist either. Over six calls to each and an in person complain that was left have all gone unanswered. Now today - after at least a half dozen calls and several disconnections - oops - they are trying to tell me the part is not included in the bumper to bumper warranty AND they do not repair it I have to take it to an independent shop. "If I have a problem, contact Hyundai!" BEWARE!!!!!!! BAD COMMUNICATIORS. NOT HONEST! (Why would they attempt to replace twice and now tell me it is not under warranty?) NO ACCOUNTABILITY!!!! If you buy a car form them - beware that you will, at some point, have to wind up in their service department - a deep, dark hole of dishonesty and poor service. I am learning the costly and hard way!!!!!!!

A mind blowing experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I always was skeptical about buying a car from a dealership. Dealing with Charles over the phone as well as in person was simply wonderful. I was not sure when I was getting to College Park but we ended up coming home with the Honda and my husband and I both love it. Charles was polite, courteous, respected our boundaries and answered all our questions in a professional ways. I will recommend him without any hesitation.

August 3, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your purchase experience. Congratulations on your new Honda! Heather

Highly Recommended

by from College Park, MD |

Highly Recommended I use CP Honda for my service and sales needs. My family and I have purchased our last four cars from them, and we have all of our cars services there as well. The people are competent and helpful. Frank Davis is my service go-to, and the rest of the staff is great as well. We go to John Davis and Carlos Gomez when purchasing our vehicles. I highly recommed CP Honda.

August 3, 2014

Thank you for being a long term customer! We appreciate your business and your review. We are delighted that Frank, John and Carlos take good care of you and your vehicles. Cheers, Heather

Great Process

by from Tampa, FL Buying a car for my brother in MD |

Maleed Mahmood was very helpful, He was very up front and gave us a great deal. Everything was exactly what he said it would be. I live in Florida and would recommend him to anyone. --Dan Wallace

August 3, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your purchase experience and that Waleed took good care of you! Best, Heather

Unacceptable Sales Technics - Deal Not Honored

by from Southern Maryland |

Showed up at the Dealership for my schedule 12 Noon appointment on 6/7/2014 to purchase a new 2014 Geneis Coupe Ultimate and was told that they could not honor the price we all agreed to. This is just another example of underhanded sales technics that car dealerships use frequently. Needless to say I reported this issue to Hyundai Corporate Customer Service and filed a BBB complaint. As of 6/26/2014 the College Park Hyundai ownership has not made any offer to compensate or apologize for their unacceptable conduct. The salesperson I dealt with at College Park Hyundai was not honest. On my first attempt to purchase this car from College Park Hyundai the salesperson clearly stated that he could beat any other offer by at least $1000.00. This was not the case....in fact both the salesperson and the sales manager tried to sell me this car at a price that wasn't even close to other offers that I had received from other Hyundai Dealerships. I did inform two of the College Park Hyundai sales managers that expected a formal apology from the dealership owner and $50 to cover my gas expenses from driving to their dealership twice.

August 4, 2014

We have been in touch with this reviewer. Heather

Excellent sales experience

by from Clarksburg, MD |

David Lee was friendly, informative and listened to what I was truly interested in. His thoughtful questions focused on why I was interested in a new car and what I was looking for. He focused on my wants and not what was on the lot taking the extra time to put me into what would make me truly happy. Once we found the car I was looking for discussing the price was a much more pleasant experience than what I was expecting. There was none of the moving you into the sales room to be worked over in a high pressure environment. David was much more relaxed than other sales personnel in the local area. I have been to other dealers over the past week but this was the salesman that I decided to buy a car from and will recommend him to my friends.

August 3, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your purchase experience. Congratulations on your new car! Heather

Questionable Service

by from Hyattsville Maryland |

This is my 4th visit with 30 days for the same issue: air conditioning. I will be making a 5th appointment based on the track record of Honda's ability to make the proper repair. Do not recommend coming here for service.

They are manipulative, pushy, and will lie to you.

by from Washington, DC |

Pretty terrible experience. First, they did try to offer competitive pricing and I had a good experience with at least one guy in the service department. After that though, I can't recommend this place. Collins in sales was fine to work with, but the sales manager Lonnell Bond wasn't as great to work with. He is manipulative and likes to play games which should be somewhat expected in the car sales industry but he will downright lie to you to sell you a car. He told me he was doing a soft pull on my credit just for identity verification and that it wouldn't affect my credit score, since my name wasn't going to be on anything regardless, rather my fiance's. But he did a hard pull as if I was going to buy the car myself and my credit is now lowered for it and for no reason. There are more than 10 Hyundai dealerships in the DC area, go to a different one. I suggest one of the Fitzgerald Auto Malls which give far better prices, selection, and customer service than this place. And they won't lie to you to sell you a car. I also find it hilarious they hired someone to specifically address the Google reviews because this dealership has such terrible customer service. Protip- get better customer service in the first place, instead of trying to do PR repair after people walk out and are furious.