Kuni Honda

Service 866-754-9917

Ask about Free For Life!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Broomfield, CO |

We just bought a new Honda Civic LX from Kuni Honda. We visited several other dealerships prior to Kuni. Jeff, our sales rep, was very polite and never pushy. He was very knowledgable about all of the features of the car including the blue tooth functionality, not to mention patient in showing us how to use it all. I would recommend Kuni for buying a new car. The price was fair and the service was great!

Friendly and professional people

by from Centennial, CO |

Everyone was very solicitous and helpful during the long, involved process of buying a used car.

Great service and friendly staff

by from Parker |

I was very pleased with my service at this dealership. Roger was pleasant, friendly , answered all my questions, did not try to get me to do more maintenance than I needed to but very informative when I asked information about tires. He told me how long the service would take and the service was done in the time that he told me it would take.

November 26, 2014

Thanks for the amazing review of our dealership! We are so glad that Roger was helpful and answered all of your questions. We know that our customer's time is valuable and we like to honor that as best as we can. Come back for any future repair needs!

Excellent, honest service by Chris Zimmerman

by from Englewood, Co |

I have purchased a Pilot and a CRV from Kuni and it has been a fair, good experience. I get all of my service at Kuni because of the great care by Chris Zimmerman and his service department.

November 26, 2014

Thanks for your kind words about Chris and the team! We are glad to hear that you have returned to us numerous times. We hope to continue to earn your loyalty to us here at Kuni Honda.

Excellent Service

by from Centennial, Colorado |

Service department responded quickly and checked out the car completely. They noted a battery potential problem, and rectified it without having to be told to do so. Friendly and professional service personnel.

November 24, 2014

We appreciate your compliments and kind review of our service department. It makes us proud to hear that we responded quickly and efficiently. Come back to see us for any future maintenance needs!

I like this dealership!!

by from Golden, CO |

Great sales people, low pressure-pain free process, good selection of vehicles

November 14, 2014

Thanks for the great review! Most importantly, we are glad you were able to have a low pressure-pain free process with us. Hope to see you again!

Great service and honesty

by from Englewood, CO |

This was the beginning of the hail sale and I got a nice car. There was a lot of people but the process took the same amount of time as it would have if there hadn't been so many people in for the sale. I felt they moved things along smoothly not to make others wait.

Awesome Time

by from Englewood, CO |

The sales people were very helpful on phone and in person. .

Well done.

by from Strasburg, CO |

Went in, without an appointment, for an oil change and tire rotation. The gentleman greeted me nicely and the work was done in about an hour and a half. Satisfied.

November 3, 2014

Vic, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am glad to hear our service department was nice and timely! Looking forward to the next time.

Very responsive

by from Aurora, CO |

The dealer representative contacted me via email within 48 hours. I also received a call within that same time frame. I got a follow up call from a dealer representative after one week wanting to know if I was still interested in the car and if there was anything that they could help me with.

Kuni Customer Service

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

Brought our Civic in for a transimission service, the work done was very fast and we had the car back within an hour. Roger was our Service rep and did an excellent job! We bring our Civic to Kuni for all our service needs and strongly recommend them.