Kuni Honda

Used 866-305-5224 Used 866-305-5224
Service 866-754-9917 Service 866-754-9917

Painless Buying Experience

by from Brighton, CO |

I purchased a used 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L with about 85,000 miles. The van had been completedly detailed and even small scratches were buffed out. I was very pleased with the experience. The only reason I marked a 4 star on the buying experience, was because they were so busy I had to wait to get my deal closed. The entire staff was very kind and professional. The first thing the receptionist/greeter did was show us to the refreshment area to get drinks and snacks before we met with the salesman. This was special because we had driven over an hour in traffic and I needed a break before we began to shop. The salesman and finance manager came over to introduce themselves and assured us of their desire to give us outstanding service. This business is run with the highest integrity and I know I will be taken care of for years to come. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!

September 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind review of our dealership and your experience. We look forward to this relationship for many years to come! Ray Velasquez Director of Business Development Center Operations 303-708-2000

Used Car Purchase

by from Kiowa |

Great experience! Nick, George and Jesse were all very informative, no pressure and expedient with working through our purchase. Everyone encountered was pleasant and made all of us feel welcome and comfortable. Definitely recommend, excellent customer service!

well practiced culture of trust

by from Centennial Colorado |

Ivo was very helpful and really knew his products very well. He was particularly helpful with his knowledge of AWD and 4 wheel drive systems. I would trust him to give an honest assessment of a vehicle's mechanical capabilities. Ralph was very honest in in the presentation of all the information regarding the vehicle I eventually purchased. I would encourage my daughter to shop there. I like the culture of Kuni Honda, they let the product sell itself.

March 21, 2016

Robert, Thank you for the great review! It is great to hear when we do everything right to help our guests. Thank you for the business. Doug Thorne General Sales Manager

No pressure sales, knowledgeable staff, friendly

by from Parker, co |

No pressure sales and knowledgeable staff made my buying experience pleasant. I wasn't sure what exact model I was going to buy, so the sales staff had me drive multiple types. This helped me determine my decision and feel very happy with my new Accord.

review

by from Aurora,Colo. |

Tim and Kurt helped me with the purchase of my new car. They were excellent in helping me pick the right car for me. I would definitely seek them out if I should purchase another car.

Questionable At Best

by from Monument, CO |

My wife and I went to Kuni Honda on Arapahoe to test drive a 2014 used car. Please excuse the long windedness of this review, but it's important that the prospective buyers know what they might expect. Our original contact was a nice lady by the name of Cassandra (we never did meet her or talk to her again). We were greeted at the door and immediately transferred to a salesman and his manager. The salesman was nice and sat us down at a table to get information. We went on a test drive an were directed where to drive. It was a short drive as if they knew that the car would not stand up to a rigorous testing. After we got back, our salesman got the Carfax on the car and asked about our trade. We told him what we had and he asked for the keys so they could give us our trade-in value. At the time we didn't realize they were taking our car somewhere undisclosed. After what seemed to be over 15 minutes (the time quoted), he returned and asked us if this was something that we were ready to move on that day. When we told him that we still had another car to look at, we were turned over to the floor sales director. The trade-in value, according the Kelly Blue Book, was undervalued. My wife felt insulted at the low offer. I had done my research and knew almost everything I was being told except for their version of the value of our trade. We told the sales director we had another car to look at before we decided. Had to ask for our car keys back and left expecting our car to be where we parked. NOT! We had to go back in and ask where our car was so we could leave. This is not the experience we expected. To say the least my confidence in Kuni Honda is quite shaken. I don't feel I can place my trust in this dealer.

Pleasant Experience

by from Centennial, CO |

Shopping for cars is always fun. It is the purchase process that is typically dreadful. But my experience at Kuni was great all around. Any issues that arose were taken care of immediately. An extremely friendly, quick and proficient staff. I look forward to working with Kuni in the future.

Great service

by from Rye, Colorado |

Tom Cassidy was our salesman for the purchase of our 2012 Honda CR-V He was very helpful and provided excellent customer service with the purchase. Everything went pretty flawless with the exception of going to finance which seemed to take a bit longer than anticipated. Other than that it was a great experience and I am sure when we are ready to make another purchase, we will keep Kuni Honda on the top of our list.

New Accord

by from Castle Rock, CO |

I was impressed with Kuni from the time I contacted Internet Sales through completion of the required documentation. The entire staff needs to be commended for their commitment to customer service. I expect to see the same commitment when I bring my Accord in for schedule maintenance. Kuni has surpassed the other dealers I had visited in search for a new car. "Kudos to you all". .

May 12, 2015

Bob, Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with our dealership's customer service has been outstanding from sales to service. We sincerely appreciate the kudos, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Good Service

by from Centennial, CO |

Kristen Tardie provided excellent service. After deciding to purchase the car, the paperwork process took quite a bit of time. It would be nice to have electronic means to speed up the process. I suspect its more of a process issue than any individual.

May 6, 2015

Shaun, thank you for your review! We're glad to have received 5-stars and we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Please let us know if we can be of help regarding any and all questions, concerns, or maintenance requests that you may have. We hope to see you again soon!