Kuni Honda

10750 E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO 80112

New 866-413-6606
Used 866-305-5224
Service 866-754-9917

Ask about The Kuni Honda Advantage with over $4,700 in benefits!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Broomfield, CO |

We just bought a new Honda Civic LX from Kuni Honda. We visited several other dealerships prior to Kuni. Jeff, our sales rep, was very polite and never pushy. He was very knowledgable about all of the features of the car including the blue tooth functionality, not to mention patient in showing us how to use it all. I would recommend Kuni for buying a new car. The price was fair and the service was great!

Kristen was great!

by from Centennial, CO |

I did not purchase a car from here but I did want to write a quick review regardless. Kristen Tardie helped me when I went to look at and test drive the CRV. We emailed a bit afterwards and she was super responsive and a pleasure to work with. The CRV didn't work out for me but I was very happy with Kristen's customer service. If you go to Kuni Honda I'd recommend asking for her. Thanks!

March 3, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership, Beth! I am happy to hear that Kristen was able to make your experience at Kuni Honda so enjoyable. She is a knowledgeable saleswoman and an integral part of our team. I will be sure to share your kind words with her. Thank you for the recommendation, and we hope to see you again!

Not What We Expcted:(

by from Golden, co |

We waited, we got help, they could not find the car. We waited 20 minutes. Then we walked out the door since they did not communicate or know what part of the dealership had the car. The car needed a timing belt, head gasket, and water pump to be replaced in accordance with (Subaru). They would not budge on the $10,000+ tax price tag. I have nothing against the company however my experience was not what we expected .

February 10, 2015

Dear David, My name is Rena Marson, I am the Guest Relations Training Manager at Kuni Honda on Arapahoe. We are always appreciative for feedback Great, Good or, Bad. I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to address and resolve your service concerns. I can be reached at 303-708-2061 or, if email is more convenient for you Rena.Marson@Kuni-Honda.com. Kind Regards,

Willingness to Work With You!

by from Englewood, CO |

Wanted to lease a Fit. Were there at beginning of November and Evan helped us. My daughter wanted a silver Fit so Evan told us there was one coming in in early December. We put it on hold and picked it up yesterday. Evan spent lots of time with us and was so personable and helpful!!! This is our first time getting a Honda, and we will certainly be returning to Kuni because of the outstanding attention we received!!

December 9, 2014

Wowza! What an awesome review, Nancy! And a five-star rating at that! I'm so happy to hear that Evan was able to put you in the perfect vehicle. Thank you for stopping by and we enjoy your new Silver Fit!

I hate buying cars.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I hate buying cars. Marked price was fair, but as a rule of thumb one never pays sticker price. They negotiated with me and my Dad (an angry crotchety man who doesn't like anything). They didn't come down much if at all, but the price was already good. They did seem to be playing some sales games by drawing me into the buying process (and trying to make me feel committed) before telling me what my payments/final price. Part of the new breed of passively pushy salesman, but sometimes for such a big purchase cautious consumers need to be nudged. Another rule of thumb is that you'll pay more at a dealership vs private party, but when you factor in that the dealership will probably get you the best financing, I saved more buying from them. Good car, good price, very accommodating. Thanks Kuni.

December 9, 2014

Thanks for the great post! I'm sorry if we weren't able to fit your father out with the best price, but I'm nonetheless pleased to hear that you found the deal fair and in your family's best interest. Thank you for your business and I hope your father enjoys his new ride!

Friendly and professional people

by from Centennial, CO |

Everyone was very solicitous and helpful during the long, involved process of buying a used car.

November 27, 2014

Thanks for your five-star review of us here at Kuni Honda. It makes us proud to hear that everyone was helpful and friendly during the car-buying process. We hope you're enjoying your new car!

Great service and friendly staff

by from Parker |

I was very pleased with my service at this dealership. Roger was pleasant, friendly , answered all my questions, did not try to get me to do more maintenance than I needed to but very informative when I asked information about tires. He told me how long the service would take and the service was done in the time that he told me it would take.

November 26, 2014

Thanks for the amazing review of our dealership! We are so glad that Roger was helpful and answered all of your questions. We know that our customer's time is valuable and we like to honor that as best as we can. Come back for any future repair needs!

Excellent, honest service by Chris Zimmerman

by from Englewood, Co |

I have purchased a Pilot and a CRV from Kuni and it has been a fair, good experience. I get all of my service at Kuni because of the great care by Chris Zimmerman and his service department.

November 26, 2014

Thanks for your kind words about Chris and the team! We are glad to hear that you have returned to us numerous times. We hope to continue to earn your loyalty to us here at Kuni Honda.

Excellent Service

by from Centennial, Colorado |

Service department responded quickly and checked out the car completely. They noted a battery potential problem, and rectified it without having to be told to do so. Friendly and professional service personnel.

November 24, 2014

We appreciate your compliments and kind review of our service department. It makes us proud to hear that we responded quickly and efficiently. Come back to see us for any future maintenance needs!

I like this dealership!!

by from Golden, CO |

Great sales people, low pressure-pain free process, good selection of vehicles

November 14, 2014

Thanks for the great review! Most importantly, we are glad you were able to have a low pressure-pain free process with us. Hope to see you again!

Great service and honesty

by from Englewood, CO |

This was the beginning of the hail sale and I got a nice car. There was a lot of people but the process took the same amount of time as it would have if there hadn't been so many people in for the sale. I felt they moved things along smoothly not to make others wait.