AutoNation Chevrolet North

7320 Broadway, Denver, CO 80221

New 866-415-4724
Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Very friendly and salesperson was great!

by from Denver, CO |

I recently bought a pre-owned Buick from AutoNation Chevy North. I was treated with respect and honesty from all the people I came in contact with at the dealership. My vehicle had a few things that I noticed and asked to be fixed. All of the items were done quickly and at no additional cost to me. They provided a loaner car at no cost to me either. Even the service manager, Ben, explained and demonstrated a few little features that I had not figured out yet. My salesperson, Olga, was the greatest and spent a great part of her day getting everything taken care of for me and answering all my questions. Even the finance guy, Andy, was easy to talk to and very helpful with all my concerns and questions. Thanks AutoNation Chevy North for the great treatment and my new Buick!

Terrific car buying experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Great car-buying experience! That is it in a nutshell!

awesome job from the staff

by from Denver, CO |

My son works for the towing company that does the towing services for your shop, he brought me in to look for a new car, and we spoke with George in service who then directed us to John Olmstead in sales. John was very professional and treated us like family, I later found out that Tim (my son) and John were old friends from a previous employer. we all spoke about the best possible solution for my car needs and made the purchase of the Chevy Cruze. I am very happy with the car, and was more than pleased with John and the way he treated us during our visit. I will happily come back to visit and buy another car when the need for one arises...

Very friendly customer service

by from Denver, CO |

Although "shopping"for a vehicle can be overwhelming, the team at AutoNation North made the experience less stressful. I would recommend this dealership when it's time to tale the plunge and purchase a new vehicle.

Great service

by from Denver, CO |

I had a great experience and love my new truck , would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends

Great experience with Autonation Chevrolet

by from Wheat Ridge, CO |

I was very please to find that my sales representative John Olmstead was a good friend of my son, and that they had worked together in a previous business. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. He took the time to listen to my needs and requirements for a new vehicle and was able to get me into the right car for my situation.... I will recommend him to all my friends that are in the market for a new or used vehicle, and I will visit him again when I need another car or to trade this one in.....

Great buying experience

by from Denver, CO |

The experience was great. Everyone was very friendly and did not push to hard on my timeline or add on products. I would definitely go back.

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

October 7, 2014

Thanks, Robert! We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

You Guys where get thank you so much love my car my car is great in good condition inside and out low milage

Love my new 2014 Salsa Red Spark 1LT

by from Denver, CO |

The entire process was very fast, efficient & highly organized!! I Love my 2014 Salsa Red Spark 1LT. My first new car purchase ever!!

Beyond my expectations

by from Denver, CO |

After Mykal, sales, Nathan, manager, their buyer (bidder) for cars at the railhead; found the suburban I was requesting. We went to the railhead, picked up the auto. I drove it back to Auto Nation and we reached a fair price and procedures to move all my sports equipment from my present auto to the new one, which included Jason following me back to Winter Park and assisting in the transfer of equipment and picking up the 3rd row seats for the traded auto. This commitment from your Auto Nation North team was exemplary.

Best Auto Buying Experiance Ever

by from Thornton, CO |

Very knowledgeable/helpful staff. The actually listened to what I was trying to do and came up with solutions that fit our budget request. I can't tell you how many times I have spent more than 6 hours in a dealership and ended up walking out with noting but my wasted time. This crew got it all done in under 3 hours - start to finish. They really bent over backwards to get us what we needed - what a difference. I have had several followup calls from the sales person asking how we liked out new purchase and to make sure we didn't have any questions etc. Very Professional