AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Amazing place!

by from Parker, CO |

As previously stated in my title, this place was amazing! My sales associates were Allison and Rick. They were both really friendly and helpful. Rick pulled the vehicle up, i had previously picked it out online, and I was in heaven! It was a pre-owned 2013 Chevy Cruze. It was everything I had hoped it would be! I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford something so nice...But Rick and his manager really stepped up and made me feel comfortable, and helped me out. They made it affordable for me and they didn't argue or haggle! (Too much lol) Honestly, it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The process went smoothly and quickly. If you're looking to buy a car, I'd recommend this place above all others!

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Ryan. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great service, well mannered.

by from Windsor, CO |

Customer service was excellent, they made a deal i can afford monthly. I also love that they provide you with a rental car, take care of all oil changes, and any other maintenance for the vehicle. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will never buy at a different dealership as long as this customer service remains.

New truck

by from Brighton, co |

Olga was a pleasure to work with, she gives the type of service that keeps me coming back to AutoNation North!

Timely service

by from Thornton, Colorado |

The staff was friendly, courteous, and prompt. The job was performed immediately with minimal wait time. All in all a very pleasant experience.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Review

by from Denver, CO |

Debbie was great at letting me know what was going on with my car and making sure that the issues were covered by my warranty. She also helped get me into a rental car once it was determined that they would need to keep my car all day.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

awesome service, very clean, friendly.

by from thornton, co. |

I bought a new car very informative. My experienced was awesome they made it so simple, I though it was going to be a lot of going back and waiting for paperwork and waiting days to see if i would qualify: but the transaction was supper easy and smooth.

Awesome

by from Westminster, Colorado |

My sales rep Ashley was amazing. She did everything to keep my buisness and has earned it for years to come at Auto Nation!!

New Car Purchase

by from Denver, Colorado |

Sales process was easy and helpful. Salesman assisted us in selling and title transfer to second party buyer of our old vehicle.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!!

by from Aurora, CO |

I had a great experience at Auto Nation and I love my new car! My Sales Associate Alli, was incredibly friendly and not pushy! Auto Nation did an excellent job!

Great Service have my car its brain back!!

by from Denver, CO |

My 3 year old (under warranty) Chevy Cruze was driving horribly. It was revving and not shifting, jumping in park and lastly jumped into gear in stop and go traffic, causing me to almost hit someone. I went straight to the dealership and said my car wasn't even safe to drive and I wanted it looked at. Jonny Walker took it upon himself to make sure my car was looked at even though I didn't have an appointment. After 20 minutes he came to say they were getting me an Enterprise car, so they could figure out what was going on with mine. After 2 days I was told my transmission had "lost its brain" but they had completely re-programmed it. I was kept updated the whole time and told what to expect while breaking in the transmission. They were great and even changed my oil and rotated my tires.

Repair under warranty

by from Thornton,CO |

I did an online appointment. It was an easy process. I had a progress report same day, picked up my car next day. Great experience, great people! Thanks!