AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Amazing place!

by from Parker, CO |

As previously stated in my title, this place was amazing! My sales associates were Allison and Rick. They were both really friendly and helpful. Rick pulled the vehicle up, i had previously picked it out online, and I was in heaven! It was a pre-owned 2013 Chevy Cruze. It was everything I had hoped it would be! I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford something so nice...But Rick and his manager really stepped up and made me feel comfortable, and helped me out. They made it affordable for me and they didn't argue or haggle! (Too much lol) Honestly, it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The process went smoothly and quickly. If you're looking to buy a car, I'd recommend this place above all others!

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Ryan. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Denver, CO |

The sales rep, John Olmstead, was knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely relatable. He showed me a variety of vehicles and the process was enjoyable and without anxiety. I purchased a Chevy Sonic that same day. I would definitely purchase a car from John again!

Retired

by from Denver, CO |

Your employees, Thomas and Chris, went out of their way to make the purchase of my car a very pleasant and positive experience.

autonation chevrolet

by from Denver, CO |

very professional dealership, excellent customer service

November 14, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Chevrolet North. Thank you for this feedback!

Best car buying experience

by from Denver, CO |

I don't think I have had a better car buying experience. I had the price in my hand from the Internet, they had the car parked in front waiting for me. Willy was so patient, I think he went through the lot to make sure I had just the right car at least 3 times. From the time I arrived(30 min. Early, no problem) through test drive , arrangements for financing, detailing the car, filling out the papers and the personal car instructions and signing up with Onstar , I was in and out spending only 3 hours. Total. Great job,

Terrific car buying experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Great car-buying experience! That is it in a nutshell!

October 28, 2014

Thank you, Mark, we are happy you had a great experience at our dealership! If you ever need anything else, please give us a call.

awesome job from the staff

by from Denver, CO |

My son works for the towing company that does the towing services for your shop, he brought me in to look for a new car, and we spoke with George in service who then directed us to John Olmstead in sales. John was very professional and treated us like family, I later found out that Tim (my son) and John were old friends from a previous employer. we all spoke about the best possible solution for my car needs and made the purchase of the Chevy Cruze. I am very happy with the car, and was more than pleased with John and the way he treated us during our visit. I will happily come back to visit and buy another car when the need for one arises...

Very friendly customer service

by from Denver, CO |

Although "shopping"for a vehicle can be overwhelming, the team at AutoNation North made the experience less stressful. I would recommend this dealership when it's time to tale the plunge and purchase a new vehicle.

Great service

by from Denver, CO |

I had a great experience and love my new truck , would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends

Great experience with Autonation Chevrolet

by from Wheat Ridge, CO |

I was very please to find that my sales representative John Olmstead was a good friend of my son, and that they had worked together in a previous business. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. He took the time to listen to my needs and requirements for a new vehicle and was able to get me into the right car for my situation.... I will recommend him to all my friends that are in the market for a new or used vehicle, and I will visit him again when I need another car or to trade this one in.....

Great buying experience

by from Denver, CO |

The experience was great. Everyone was very friendly and did not push to hard on my timeline or add on products. I would definitely go back.

October 7, 2014

Thanks, Robert! We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.