AutoNation Chevrolet North

7320 Broadway, Denver, CO 80221

New 866-415-4724
Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Very friendly and salesperson was great!

by from Denver, CO |

I recently bought a pre-owned Buick from AutoNation Chevy North. I was treated with respect and honesty from all the people I came in contact with at the dealership. My vehicle had a few things that I noticed and asked to be fixed. All of the items were done quickly and at no additional cost to me. They provided a loaner car at no cost to me either. Even the service manager, Ben, explained and demonstrated a few little features that I had not figured out yet. My salesperson, Olga, was the greatest and spent a great part of her day getting everything taken care of for me and answering all my questions. Even the finance guy, Andy, was easy to talk to and very helpful with all my concerns and questions. Thanks AutoNation Chevy North for the great treatment and my new Buick!

Really Awesome Dealership

by from Aurora,Co |

I, too recently purchased a used Silverado from this dealership. I originally made contact via Cars.com website and their Internet sales. I wasn't impressed with the response that I received, but made my way to the dealership to look at the vehicle on a Sunday. I went back to the dealership on Monday and was very pleasantly greeted by the Sales Manager. He then handed me off to one of the salesman who was also very pleasant with me. He was very straight forward...no BS...no sales games...and 2 1/2 hours later...I was on my way with my new (used) Silverado. The loan staff was very nice and to the point despite the fact that they had been hammered by customers all day and I was his last purchase at 8pm. I would do business with these guys again without hesitation.

September 12, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Roger. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Amazing place!

by from Parker, CO |

As previously stated in my title, this place was amazing! My sales associates were Allison and Rick. They were both really friendly and helpful. Rick pulled the vehicle up, i had previously picked it out online, and I was in heaven! It was a pre-owned 2013 Chevy Cruze. It was everything I had hoped it would be! I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford something so nice...But Rick and his manager really stepped up and made me feel comfortable, and helped me out. They made it affordable for me and they didn't argue or haggle! (Too much lol) Honestly, it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The process went smoothly and quickly. If you're looking to buy a car, I'd recommend this place above all others!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Ryan. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Best Place to Buy A Car

by from Aurora, CO |

I bought a Chevy Cruze from them & my experience was amazing! I went into the dealer with a negative state of mind since I am a first car buyer and a lot of places are picky about giving a loan to a first car buyer. I was originally looking for a 2010-2012 because of my budget, but they got me into a 2013 for the same price I wanted AND the same payments. They truly go out of their way & I will recommend this place to any one who crosses my pass.

Great Dealer to Purchase New Car

by from Colorado Springs |

We purchased a New 2014 Chevy Volt. The sales staff helped us to pick the car that fit our lifestyle. I was treated respectfully by having plenty of time to check out features and colors to my satisfaction. This took several hours by my choice. It is nice that they did not pressure me. We worked with the internet sales team who were very knowledgeable. I knew this since I spent many hours researching cars of this type. Before we finalized the choice the salesman asked us if we felt that this car was the right fit for us. This convinced me that they were working to make sure we had the right car or they would keep working with us until we had the right fit. They too set up our cell phones to work with the audio, showed us how to use the audio and navigation systems. After they set up ONSTAR we were on our way. The finance department handled all the paperwork smoothly. I?ve received emails since the purchase asking if I had any questions?the follow-up has been great.

July 25, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Highly recommend this dealership

by from Loveland, CO |

AutoNation provided excellent price, service, and demonstration of the new car's features. We are very happy with our experience.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road!

GREAT PLACE

by from westminster,co |

John Bridge was my sales guide. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I felt no pressure, it was easy. John listened to what my needs were and helped me pick one car that is perfect for me. He was honest about price and explained everything up front. Best place ever.

Great job!

by from Colorado |

John M did a great job and may others made me feel like family.

Autonation chevrolet (My experience)

by from Denver,co |

Autonation Chevrolet North, was the best experience, I have ever had at any dealership. The enivorment is not like most car dealerships i have been too, they are laid back and not pushy. I love that. The salesmangers are a great well experienced group of guys. They're really trying to maximize they're customer experience. I have been looking for a car for a few months now and i was trying to find a great deal. Then my friend told me about Autonation Chevrolet and referred me to Mykal. He took me in, got me a nice cup of coffee asked me a few questions and found my dream car. They took care of me like I was family. Now everyone I know goes there to get there cars. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks - Tony Williams

Excellent experience!!

by from Aurora, CO |

After arriving at this dealership I knew I would be welcomed immediately and warmly. Everyone on the staff is extremely friendly and willing to help. We even had another sales associate ask us if we wanted some water or coffee whie we waited! Very pleased with this experience and im already lookig forward to what i can get once my lease is up! highly reccomended :)

service was great

by from denver colorado |

Took my equinox in for a oil change and i got a great deal including a tire rotation and a 50 poiny inspection. Love those guys ask for Ben in service when you come in