AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Experience was great

by from Commerce City, CO |

I just bought a car at Autonation Chevy in Denver. Great experience, staff was awesome. They got me into a newer, more reliable car, praise Jesus! I couldn't be happier than the help I received from Andy, Josh and the rest of the staff there. I will send them any of my family and friends. And continue to do all my business with these guys. I want to say thank you again to the professional staff at Chevy Denver for getting me into a new car, thank you Jesus...

Great Dealer to Purchase New Car

by from Colorado Springs |

We purchased a New 2014 Chevy Volt. The sales staff helped us to pick the car that fit our lifestyle. I was treated respectfully by having plenty of time to check out features and colors to my satisfaction. This took several hours by my choice. It is nice that they did not pressure me. We worked with the internet sales team who were very knowledgeable. I knew this since I spent many hours researching cars of this type. Before we finalized the choice the salesman asked us if we felt that this car was the right fit for us. This convinced me that they were working to make sure we had the right car or they would keep working with us until we had the right fit. They too set up our cell phones to work with the audio, showed us how to use the audio and navigation systems. After they set up ONSTAR we were on our way. The finance department handled all the paperwork smoothly. I?ve received emails since the purchase asking if I had any questions?the follow-up has been great.

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Highly recommend this dealership

by from Loveland, CO |

AutoNation provided excellent price, service, and demonstration of the new car's features. We are very happy with our experience.

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road!

GREAT PLACE

by from westminster,co |

John Bridge was my sales guide. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I felt no pressure, it was easy. John listened to what my needs were and helped me pick one car that is perfect for me. He was honest about price and explained everything up front. Best place ever.

Great job!

by from Colorado |

John M did a great job and may others made me feel like family.

Autonation chevrolet (My experience)

by from Denver,co |

Autonation Chevrolet North, was the best experience, I have ever had at any dealership. The enivorment is not like most car dealerships i have been too, they are laid back and not pushy. I love that. The salesmangers are a great well experienced group of guys. They're really trying to maximize they're customer experience. I have been looking for a car for a few months now and i was trying to find a great deal. Then my friend told me about Autonation Chevrolet and referred me to Mykal. He took me in, got me a nice cup of coffee asked me a few questions and found my dream car. They took care of me like I was family. Now everyone I know goes there to get there cars. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks - Tony Williams

Excellent experience!!

by from Aurora, CO |

After arriving at this dealership I knew I would be welcomed immediately and warmly. Everyone on the staff is extremely friendly and willing to help. We even had another sales associate ask us if we wanted some water or coffee whie we waited! Very pleased with this experience and im already lookig forward to what i can get once my lease is up! highly reccomended :)

service was great

by from denver colorado |

Took my equinox in for a oil change and i got a great deal including a tire rotation and a 50 poiny inspection. Love those guys ask for Ben in service when you come in

Amazing experience!

by from Aurora, CO |

Super reliable, knolegdable, and hard working staff! Everyone here works hard to get you what you are really looking for and they have TONS to choose from! Would reccomend to anyone!

Experience was great!

by from Denver, CO |

Just purchased hylander from Auto Nation for a very reasonable price. They let me take the vehicle all day for an extended test drive prior to purchasing the vehicle and without a commitment to buy! They are very friendly and easy to work with. Jon W.

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

The guys at AutoNation Chevrolet are straightforward. There's something you will get when you a buy a car here that you won't get from any other used car dealer, and that is PEACE OF MIND.  To me this is worth more than any incentive other dealerships might throw at you. I bought my car from here 2 months ago. I have been so happy with it. The process, from start to finish, was hassle free the sales person I worked with helped me get a lower interest rate on my loan, which helped me get a better deal and qualify for a better car. Overall, I was happy with how quickly the whole process went. Everyone who came through smiled and said hi. There wasn't any pressure to buy a car, they were patient while I looked at 10+ cars. I will come back when I need another car, and