AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Amazing place!

by from Parker, CO |

As previously stated in my title, this place was amazing! My sales associates were Allison and Rick. They were both really friendly and helpful. Rick pulled the vehicle up, i had previously picked it out online, and I was in heaven! It was a pre-owned 2013 Chevy Cruze. It was everything I had hoped it would be! I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford something so nice...But Rick and his manager really stepped up and made me feel comfortable, and helped me out. They made it affordable for me and they didn't argue or haggle! (Too much lol) Honestly, it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The process went smoothly and quickly. If you're looking to buy a car, I'd recommend this place above all others!

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Ryan. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

awesome service, very clean, friendly.

by from thornton, co. |

I bought a new car very informative. My experienced was awesome they made it so simple, I though it was going to be a lot of going back and waiting for paperwork and waiting days to see if i would qualify: but the transaction was supper easy and smooth.

Awesome

by from Westminster, Colorado |

My sales rep Ashley was amazing. She did everything to keep my buisness and has earned it for years to come at Auto Nation!!

New Car Purchase

by from Denver, Colorado |

Sales process was easy and helpful. Salesman assisted us in selling and title transfer to second party buyer of our old vehicle.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!!

by from Aurora, CO |

I had a great experience at Auto Nation and I love my new car! My Sales Associate Alli, was incredibly friendly and not pushy! Auto Nation did an excellent job!

Great Service have my car its brain back!!

by from Denver, CO |

My 3 year old (under warranty) Chevy Cruze was driving horribly. It was revving and not shifting, jumping in park and lastly jumped into gear in stop and go traffic, causing me to almost hit someone. I went straight to the dealership and said my car wasn't even safe to drive and I wanted it looked at. Jonny Walker took it upon himself to make sure my car was looked at even though I didn't have an appointment. After 20 minutes he came to say they were getting me an Enterprise car, so they could figure out what was going on with mine. After 2 days I was told my transmission had "lost its brain" but they had completely re-programmed it. I was kept updated the whole time and told what to expect while breaking in the transmission. They were great and even changed my oil and rotated my tires.

Repair under warranty

by from Thornton,CO |

I did an online appointment. It was an easy process. I had a progress report same day, picked up my car next day. Great experience, great people! Thanks!

Great service

by from Thornton, co |

Kelly was so kind. She went about and beyond what was expected. As soon as I walked in the door she greater me with a smile because not everyone who works in your service dept has that same attitude .

Jason Bird provides great service with a smile!

by from Broomfield, CO |

Jason Bird is a wonderful and honest professional! Jason Bird listened and took us through the process patiently and with kindness. Auto Nation Chevrolet North is full of smiley good looking people!

Order delivered as promised

by from Broomfield, CO |

Autonation helped me order a 2015 camaro to my specifications. The process went smoothly and I was regularly updated on the order status regularly. I am very pleased with the process and the service that I received.

Hassle Free Service

by from Thornton, CO |

John in the service department was helpful and friendly. He ensured our problem was taken care of quickly and correctly, unlike the dealership in Arizona.