AutoNation Chevrolet North

7320 Broadway, Denver, CO 80221

New 866-415-4724
Used 888-738-3609
Service 866-248-8281

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

HAPPPPPY CUSTOMER!!!

by from denver co |

I want to begin by saying this is the first car I buy on my own and I have been looking for a while now but this has been an outstanding experience. Thomas was very friendly and patient with all the crazy questions I asked. He wasn't pushy like other salesmen he was just simply great. He gave me the interest rate andmonthly payment that I was looking for. I had a certain budget I had to meet and they were so helpful. I am just sooooooo happy and excited. This buy was definitely worth it and I recommend anyone interested in buying a car to come here..Thank you Thomas and Auto Nation!!!

Great service

by from Denver, Co. |

I was so happy for the service and employees was a great experience. I will always go back. Again thank you at GM.

Nice Place

by from Denver, CO |

I have been going to the Broadway AutoNation ever since I bought my new car. The service is always done well, I REALLY appreciate the 20 point inspection to tell me the "health" of my car, and even when I ask for unusual items (like changing my inner cab filter because of my asthma) it's always done with a smile. Basically, nice place, nice people, good service.

Auto Nation Service Department

by from Commerce City, CO |

I go into have my oil changed on my Chevy Spark about every 3 monoths and I have never had a bad experience. The people there are always helpful and very courteous.

Awesome dealership to work with!

by from Denver, CO |

I have worked with the folks at Autonation Chevrolet North for services with my Pontiac G8, and more recently in the purchase of a new Chevy SS. Everyone has been fantastic to work with, making the entire car buying process quick and painless. My new car was a custom order and they were fantastic on keeping me in the loop on the build and shipping status. I would highly recommend them for both sales and service!

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

July 15, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Service

by from Commerce City, CO |

Very organized, very friendly, very professional! Very impressed with the cleanliness of the location.

Buying a truck

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

My wife and I showed up late in the day to look at new Colorado truck. Jake showed us a new blue Colorado and let us take it for a ride and we ended up taking the truck home. Jake went to the point that he came to are home and picked up my trade in and delivered it back to the dealership so we would not have to make another trip.

No Where Else

by from Northglenn, Colorado |

I have taken our Impala to other dealers for repair, generally with no good results. AutoNation North Denver has repaired the vehicle correctly, first time, every time. There service writers are friendly and very knowledgeable. I will not take my vehicle any where else for service, even for routine services such as oil changes.

100% satisfied

by from Golden, Colorado |

Completly satisfied with salesman and Auto Nation. Been telling everyone I know what a easy hassle free experience it was.

2011 Chevrolet HHR - 60,000 Mile Service

by from Arvada, Colorado |

Staff were courteous and informative. Appropriate services were done on the vehicle and it was available on time. I will continue to bring my car to your service department. Thanks! Jim Small

Supervisor/County Govenment

by from Denver, CO. |

I've always appreciated the service I've received at your dealership!Service is fast, professional and I never have to worry about the quality! Thank so much, I appreciate you guys!!!! Sincerly, Susan Archuleta