AutoNation Chevrolet North

7320 Broadway, Denver, CO 80221

New 866-415-4724
Used 888-738-3609
Service 866-248-8281

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

2011 Chevrolet HHR - 60,000 Mile Service

by from Arvada, Colorado |

Staff were courteous and informative. Appropriate services were done on the vehicle and it was available on time. I will continue to bring my car to your service department. Thanks! Jim Small

Supervisor/County Govenment

by from Denver, CO. |

I've always appreciated the service I've received at your dealership!Service is fast, professional and I never have to worry about the quality! Thank so much, I appreciate you guys!!!! Sincerly, Susan Archuleta

Great everything!

by from Northglenn, CO |

The dealership was very friendly, professional and didn't apply any pressure like many other car buying experiences. Our salesman "Bird" was awesome, very knowledgable, honest and sincere about our experience and satisfaction, we were in and out of there in a couple of hours, not like the typical all day torture from other dealership experiences. Steve A.

Customer

by from Westminster, CO |

I was very happy with my experience when I bought my Sonic. Christopher Buluran was great to work with. I had been to a few other dealerships during my search for a car and this was by far one of the more professional places I stopped. He wasn't pushy and I didn't have to play the "price" game. I told him what I wanted to spend on a vehicle and that's what he helped me find. Christopher and the others I dealt with during my purchase were very respectful and friendly which was truly a breath of fresh air compared to how I was treated at some of the other places I stopped. Thank you!!

Great service, well mannered.

by from Windsor, CO |

Customer service was excellent, they made a deal i can afford monthly. I also love that they provide you with a rental car, take care of all oil changes, and any other maintenance for the vehicle. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will never buy at a different dealership as long as this customer service remains.

New truck

by from Brighton, co |

Olga was a pleasure to work with, she gives the type of service that keeps me coming back to AutoNation North!

Timely service

by from Thornton, Colorado |

The staff was friendly, courteous, and prompt. The job was performed immediately with minimal wait time. All in all a very pleasant experience.

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Review

by from Denver, CO |

Debbie was great at letting me know what was going on with my car and making sure that the issues were covered by my warranty. She also helped get me into a rental car once it was determined that they would need to keep my car all day.

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

awesome service, very clean, friendly.

by from thornton, co. |

I bought a new car very informative. My experienced was awesome they made it so simple, I though it was going to be a lot of going back and waiting for paperwork and waiting days to see if i would qualify: but the transaction was supper easy and smooth.

Awesome

by from Westminster, Colorado |

My sales rep Ashley was amazing. She did everything to keep my buisness and has earned it for years to come at Auto Nation!!