AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Best Dealership Hands Down

by from Aurora, Co |

I went to purchase my used car on 1/24/14 and i worked with Joaquin. Joaquin was extremely helpful he was knowledgeable, down to earth and most of all personable. There was no pressure to buy and he was upfront about whether or not he would be able to get me financed. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or even used car to go to Autonation Chevy in Denver and work with Joaquin. I got the car of my dreams at great rate low miles and immaculate interior and exterior. If i could buy a car everyday from them i would. The dealership is beautiful to might i add they provide free refreshments as well as a vending machine and very comfortable lounging area. Joaquin also walked me thru the complete process. I went alone and they did not take advantage of the fact i was a young lady shopping for a car with no male presence. GO AUTONATION CHEVY!!!!!! WHEN YOU GO IN ASK FOR JOAQUIN!!!!!

Modern, Clean, Great Millieu and Staff

by from Denver, CO |

Every time we bring our vehicle in, we are approached with a smile, the coffee is always hot, and we feel as though we are the best thing that ever happened to all the folks at the dealership. Our experiences with AutoNation Chevrolet North have been nothing short of "Amazing". We have been treated with respect, and not like a number or a green dollar bill floating through the door. Thanks for going above and beyond. Thanks for also recognizing the fact that John is disabled, and that when I (Kristy) bring the vehicle in for service, my time is very valuable as I am a 24/7 caregiver of my husband. The service is done expediently yet thoughtfully. Thanks for the great attitudes and service. It is much appreciated. Sincerely, The Blacks

Good stuff!

by from Aurora,Co |

My dad told me this place was different than the rest. Boy was he right! I have always dreaded going to buy a car, all the hassles you hear of and have had in the past. This dealership absolutely wipes the slate clean in my experience. Great team in all aspects. Not only got the vehicle I wanted but the price was even a little less than I planned on spending, these guy rock! The salesman Jim even personally introduced me to the parts and service teams for the future. They seem to be quite the crews also, I have no fears of dealing with them in the future. Congrats to Jeremiah and Nate for doing a fine job!! I will be back without fears, you guys and your teams are great!

Over all Greatness!

by from Denver |

Best place I have worked with in 40 years of buying cars and trucks. I got to work with a professional sales team. Listened to what my needs were and did not miss anything. Got a great Suburban with the video equipment for the grandchildren ! Things went well and easy from first contact thru finance, an awesome experience matched by no other dealership! Hats off to the GM, Jeremiah and Nate for having developed such a great team! Thanks guys, I will be back!

Great services, helpful and attentive staff

by from Denver CO |

I went to Auto Nation to look around at the new cars. I had a loan already prepared from my bank. Auto Nation staff were extremely helpful in getting all my stuff in order and helping me find a car that I liked and suited me and my budget. The staff that helped me were incredible. I really enjoyed my time there.

December 30, 2013

Cara, It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

nice place some pop corn would have been great

by from denver colo |

The sales team met my terms on my trade the truck is great especially on the fuel use tell the sales manager his wife let a great truck go all said and done you had the best truck for the right price sorry I did not meet Willie thank you & merry christmas

December 30, 2013

Scott, Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of our team here at AutoNation! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us.

Great customer service!

by from Denver, Co |

initially miscommunication was going to make my experience not so great and would seriously inconvenienced me, however Mark, the service manager went above and beyond to make sure that I was very well taken care of! I drove my car away with a smile :)

December 30, 2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

Great service!

by from Denver, CO |

I had an excellent experience here. Willy was great to work with!! I purchased my very first brand new truck here and he found exactly what I wanted and for the payment I wanted. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Willy!!

December 30, 2013

Nikki, thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled you found Willy helpful, our team knowledgeable, and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Safe (and fun) driving in your truck!

great experience

by from Denver, CO |

I love my new Cruze. Thanks to everyone who helped me get my first new car. It was a great experience, friendly service, straight forward and honest. Thanks to Andy, Adam, and the entire staff at Autonation Chevrolet.

December 30, 2013

Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel this way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

great experience

by from Denver, CO |

I love my new Cruze, great experience, great customer service, and fast friendly service. Thanks to everyone at Autonation Chevy, Josh, Andy, Jeff, thanks again for helping me get my car.

December 30, 2013

We appreciate your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by our team, and we hope you're loving your new Cruze. Happy motoring!