AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

service was great

by from denver colorado |

Took my equinox in for a oil change and i got a great deal including a tire rotation and a 50 poiny inspection. Love those guys ask for Ben in service when you come in

Amazing experience!

by from Aurora, CO |

Super reliable, knolegdable, and hard working staff! Everyone here works hard to get you what you are really looking for and they have TONS to choose from! Would reccomend to anyone!

Experience was great!

by from Denver, CO |

Just purchased hylander from Auto Nation for a very reasonable price. They let me take the vehicle all day for an extended test drive prior to purchasing the vehicle and without a commitment to buy! They are very friendly and easy to work with. Jon W.

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

The guys at AutoNation Chevrolet are straightforward. There's something you will get when you a buy a car here that you won't get from any other used car dealer, and that is PEACE OF MIND.  To me this is worth more than any incentive other dealerships might throw at you. I bought my car from here 2 months ago. I have been so happy with it. The process, from start to finish, was hassle free the sales person I worked with helped me get a lower interest rate on my loan, which helped me get a better deal and qualify for a better car. Overall, I was happy with how quickly the whole process went. Everyone who came through smiled and said hi. There wasn't any pressure to buy a car, they were patient while I looked at 10+ cars. I will come back when I need another car, and

Great experience!

Best I've been to

by from Westminster, CO |

This was the best dealer I have been to in a long time. My wife and I have been searching for a mid size sedan for her and our 3 month old son for a while now. I visited all the dealers on 104th ave. and each one we had bad experiences at, some didnt even acknowlegde our existance, others didnt seem to listen to a word we said. At autonation Chevrolet, the salesman took the time to understand our needs and did the walking and searching for us. they were all very low pressure salesmen. We ended up leasing a new 14 Malibu LTZ. I was totally against leasing at first but after they explained how leases work now rather than how they used to nickle and dime you, our salesman was very educated and I would definately recomend all of my family members to purchase from them.

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Alan, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

great salesman great people

by from Denver colo |

I myself will be back either for service or for helping someone get what they want great experience

AutoNation Chevrolet North responded to this review

May 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Silverado 2012

by from Denver CO |

Funally got what i wanted ! A good deal, Looking for a car for over a year and this dealers gave me the best of the best in my Silverado 2012, the manager Nathan wS also very helpful and my carsales man Joaquin helped me get the deal i was looking for

2012Cruze

by from denver CO |

service and selection are great ! people just don't understand that they are treated the same way they treat the sales people I know we all want great deal but let be realistic too, we are too cheap and have ugly credit and we also want the best? I was told right from the beginning that based on my credit and the payments I wanted I had very low chances of getting the car I was looking for. I ended up buying a 2012 cruze and i love it ! the guy who helped me got me an awesome deal Thank Joaquin .if my review helped tell joaquin I referred you so hopefully i get a referral credit lol Thank Autonation Chevrolet North

2012Cruze