AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

Great customer service!

by from Denver, Co |

initially miscommunication was going to make my experience not so great and would seriously inconvenienced me, however Mark, the service manager went above and beyond to make sure that I was very well taken care of! I drove my car away with a smile :)

December 30, 2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

Great service!

by from Denver, CO |

I had an excellent experience here. Willy was great to work with!! I purchased my very first brand new truck here and he found exactly what I wanted and for the payment I wanted. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Willy!!

December 30, 2013

Nikki, thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled you found Willy helpful, our team knowledgeable, and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Safe (and fun) driving in your truck!

great experience

by from Denver, CO |

I love my new Cruze. Thanks to everyone who helped me get my first new car. It was a great experience, friendly service, straight forward and honest. Thanks to Andy, Adam, and the entire staff at Autonation Chevrolet.

December 30, 2013

Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel this way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

great experience

by from Denver, CO |

I love my new Cruze, great experience, great customer service, and fast friendly service. Thanks to everyone at Autonation Chevy, Josh, Andy, Jeff, thanks again for helping me get my car.

December 30, 2013

We appreciate your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by our team, and we hope you're loving your new Cruze. Happy motoring!

Friendly and they listen

by from Broomfield, CO |

I leased a new Chevy Silverado from this location last week. Too many words to say how great it was but everything was so simple. Free coffee, hot chocolate and popcorn!! Seriously, everything is great.

December 30, 2013

Hello and thanks for this feedback. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

very kid friendly

by from broomfield colorado |

I love this place especially after the remodel. The last time i was here they were still operaring out of trailers during construction. Dont get me wrong i love the smell of coffee and popcorn all in one room but the new space is much nicer. My 4 and 6 year old had a place to sit and color while the grown ups talked. This is my 2nd car I buy from these people and I will come back in a few years when I need another for my kids.

December 30, 2013

Frank, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business.

Shane T

by from Henderson,CO |

Very fair to deal with. No one likes going to a dealership but these guys are pretty good with how the conduct business. They understood that I didn't have the best credit and they kept on working with me. Thy got me into a new Silverado lease cheaper then my 2005 pickups payment. Thank you so much AutoNation!

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Don is a great salesman and Jeremiah is a great manager. Together, they were able to find the right truck, and were able to obtain financing when other dealers were not. This heightens the value of good working relationships and dedication to their employer and customers. I simply asked "how much down to get financing" and Jeremiah went to work. Five days later I was driving my new truck. Thank you Don and Jeremiah.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Denver CO |

My husband and I had been car shopping all summer long, and it was getting old, just like our car was. We visited many dealerships, met many sales people (key point here people), our sale depended on the sales persons attitudes and dispositions. Therefor, continued to keep looking. We went to Auto Nation North. We were greeted by a really friendly and pleasant guy by the name of Willie Brown. I was nervous and a little apprehensive about buying a new car but became quickly at ease with Mr. Brown. We already had in mind what we wanted so he showed us a 2003 Equinox. He happily let us cruise around in it. We purchased it later that day. The show room was clean, they had beverages and food. We hung out with Willie all day, took our new car home, went back the next day for Willie to show us every detail and feature the car had on it. It even had a full tank of gas. So go to Auto Nation North and check in with our buddy Willie Brown, he'll treat you right.

Love This Place!

by from Thornton,CO |

Love this place, they always treat me with respect. I have purchased my last three vehicles from Chris Kretzer. I leased a Chevy Cruze for my daughter and she loves it. Thank you AutoNation Chevy will be back to get a new truck soon!