AutoNation Chevrolet North

Used 888-238-0751
Service 866-248-8281

2012Cruze

by from denver CO |

service and selection are great ! people just don't understand that they are treated the same way they treat the sales people I know we all want great deal but let be realistic too, we are too cheap and have ugly credit and we also want the best? I was told right from the beginning that based on my credit and the payments I wanted I had very low chances of getting the car I was looking for. I ended up buying a 2012 cruze and i love it ! the guy who helped me got me an awesome deal Thank Joaquin .if my review helped tell joaquin I referred you so hopefully i get a referral credit lol Thank Autonation Chevrolet North

Experience was great

by from Commerce City, CO |

I just bought a car at Autonation Chevy in Denver. Great experience, staff was awesome. They got me into a newer, more reliable car, praise Jesus! I couldn't be happier than the help I received from Andy, Josh and the rest of the staff there. I will send them any of my family and friends. And continue to do all my business with these guys. I want to say thank you again to the professional staff at Chevy Denver for getting me into a new car, thank you Jesus...

Donna B

by from Northglenn Co |

I was told that my back window would be fixed and after a month I found out that all that I was told was not true The girl wrote about the rubber on the window but left of the glass back window. Yesterday I went to the repair shop and talk to the girl that's been helping me and she knew from the beginning that the window need repair. Its not my fault that the person that sold me the car did not write it down I thing this was bad customer service

April 22, 2014

Thank you, Donna, for your valuable input. We understand your frustration with the situation, and are disappointed this has occurred with your visit to our dealership. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager at (303) 578-6096 to ensure that your next visit with us provides more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best dealership

by from Aurora Co |

The best place to buy a car, Joel the sales guide was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions, thanks for a pleasant transaction.

March 5, 2014

Thanks Dave! We're happy to help however possible, and are glad to hear Joel could provide such a high level of service. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great service

by from Denver |

The best place to buy a new or used car, Joel Robles was the sales person, he was very knowledgeable and professional. Thanks for the easy fast process.

March 5, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Robert. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Best Dealership Hands Down

by from Aurora, Co |

I went to purchase my used car on 1/24/14 and i worked with Joaquin. Joaquin was extremely helpful he was knowledgeable, down to earth and most of all personable. There was no pressure to buy and he was upfront about whether or not he would be able to get me financed. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or even used car to go to Autonation Chevy in Denver and work with Joaquin. I got the car of my dreams at great rate low miles and immaculate interior and exterior. If i could buy a car everyday from them i would. The dealership is beautiful to might i add they provide free refreshments as well as a vending machine and very comfortable lounging area. Joaquin also walked me thru the complete process. I went alone and they did not take advantage of the fact i was a young lady shopping for a car with no male presence. GO AUTONATION CHEVY!!!!!! WHEN YOU GO IN ASK FOR JOAQUIN!!!!!

Modern, Clean, Great Millieu and Staff

by from Denver, CO |

Every time we bring our vehicle in, we are approached with a smile, the coffee is always hot, and we feel as though we are the best thing that ever happened to all the folks at the dealership. Our experiences with AutoNation Chevrolet North have been nothing short of "Amazing". We have been treated with respect, and not like a number or a green dollar bill floating through the door. Thanks for going above and beyond. Thanks for also recognizing the fact that John is disabled, and that when I (Kristy) bring the vehicle in for service, my time is very valuable as I am a 24/7 caregiver of my husband. The service is done expediently yet thoughtfully. Thanks for the great attitudes and service. It is much appreciated. Sincerely, The Blacks

Good stuff!

by from Aurora,Co |

My dad told me this place was different than the rest. Boy was he right! I have always dreaded going to buy a car, all the hassles you hear of and have had in the past. This dealership absolutely wipes the slate clean in my experience. Great team in all aspects. Not only got the vehicle I wanted but the price was even a little less than I planned on spending, these guy rock! The salesman Jim even personally introduced me to the parts and service teams for the future. They seem to be quite the crews also, I have no fears of dealing with them in the future. Congrats to Jeremiah and Nate for doing a fine job!! I will be back without fears, you guys and your teams are great!

Over all Greatness!

by from Denver |

Best place I have worked with in 40 years of buying cars and trucks. I got to work with a professional sales team. Listened to what my needs were and did not miss anything. Got a great Suburban with the video equipment for the grandchildren ! Things went well and easy from first contact thru finance, an awesome experience matched by no other dealership! Hats off to the GM, Jeremiah and Nate for having developed such a great team! Thanks guys, I will be back!

Great services, helpful and attentive staff

by from Denver CO |

I went to Auto Nation to look around at the new cars. I had a loan already prepared from my bank. Auto Nation staff were extremely helpful in getting all my stuff in order and helping me find a car that I liked and suited me and my budget. The staff that helped me were incredible. I really enjoyed my time there.

December 30, 2013

Cara, It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!