Freeway Ford

4471 E Evans Ave, Denver, CO 80222

New 866-502-5852
Used 866-502-2784
Service 866-949-1904

The World's Greatest Dealership and 2009 Ford Presidents Award winner!

Awesome Experience

by from Aurora CO |

Worked with Shawn, finance specialist to get me into a car with not so ideal credit. Happy to say I left with a newer model car with low miles. Monthly payment is great too. Go to Freeway Ford and see Shawn and the pros there. They will treat you RIGHT!

Fantastic Service

by from Auora, Co |

Mr. Ryan set a new standard for professionalism, from the beginning of the inquiry to the signing on the dotted line; Ryan did not lower any of his standards and in the process he met all of my expectations. He should be looked up to by his fellow co workers of what a proper salesman should act like.

new truck purchase

by from Arvada, co |

I was in the market for a new truck and had a small budget. I found a truck online, called the dealer and spoke with Cody Roberts. I told him what was looking for and my price range. Amazingly enough, we reached a deal over the phone. When I went to the dealership everything was exactly as promised, no pushy staff trying to up-sell you. It was quick, easy and painless. Cody was very easy to work with and I recommend Cody as well as freeway ford for anyone who is buying for a vehicle.

Great Car Service - Great Customer Service!

by from Denver, CO |

I bought my car at Freeway Ford, and I wouldn't choose anywhere else to get it serviced. They reminded me multiple times of recalls, and when I went to get my car fixed - they had it done in half the estimated time. They even offer to give you a ride while they work on your car so you're not stuck in a lobby for a couple hours. PLUS - with the cold winter, my tire pressure light came on and without any expectations, the light was off when I got my car back. I don't trust anyone else with my car like I do Freeyway Ford.

love my Ford experience!

by from Denver,Co. |

A few months ago my husband and I leased an Explorer. Ryan Holligan took such good care of us I came to him again today to lease our second car, I will be taking home an Escape! Ryan is fantastic, he's friendly, professional and very helpful assisting us through the process of purchasing a car. I would highly recommend the Ford to any of my friends. The staff and facilities make a truly exciting and pleasant experience. Clearly, I came back to lease a second!

BEST EXPERIENCE

by from Denver, CO |

RYAN HAS BEEN EXTREMELY PATIENT WITH ME. WE HAD BEEN RESCHEDULING OUR APPOINTMENT DUE TO MY SCHEDULE AND FINALLY WAS ABLE TO COME IN TODAY. THIS IS MY FIRST LEASE EXPERIENCE AND IT COULD NOT HAD GONE BETTER. I WAS NERVOUS AND HESITANT BUT RYAN HELPED ME FROM START TO FINISH EXPLAINING EVERYTHING EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

My first car buying experience!

by from Denver, CO |

This was my first car buying experience and I admit I was very nervous. I had already gone to another dealership that didn't tell me important information up front and wasted my time. I spoke to Cody Roberts by chance when he picked up the phone late on Monday night to discuss a used Ford Escape - he told me it could be ready early the next morning for me to stop by and see it. Cody expedited the service process and was in contact with me all day regarding the vehicle. When I got to the dealership, I honestly thought I would leave to purchase another vehicle I had test driven. Cody worked with me for 5 hours! He answered all of my questions, came up with different scenarios and recommended a lease on a new vehicle as a better alternative. I ended up leasing a brand new Escape Titanium and I am thrilled! Cody got me an amazing deal and the entire finance team is super helpful. I highly recommend them!

Great buying experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

I feel like I got a sweet deal on a truck and the staff was very courteous. I will definitely use them again.

Ask for Cody Roberts

by from Aurora Co |

My son works at freeway Ford and he called me and said they had a nice car and that I should come take a look at it. He told me to ask for Cody Roberts and he would take care of me. When I got there Cody was very courteous and was very helpful in explaining the functions of the vehicle. He was very professional and very patient with my questions.I appreciate the time he took with me as I purchased the vehicle. CODY worked with me to make the vehicle affordable for me to buy. I Would Ask For Cody Roberts when you go to Freeway Ford.

Great Service - A Quick Lane that Rocks

by from Denver, CO |

We needed to get an oil change in quick order, so I made an appointment, brought the Escape in, checked in, went to lunch, and came back to a completed vehicle all in under an hour. Perfect!

Great Service at Freeway Ford-Thanks Cody Roberts!

by from Denver, CO |

My husband and I just bought our second Ford in the last three months. The service was great, very low pressure, and our sales consultant, Cody Roberts, was great to work with. He answered all our questions, and we were in and out of the dealership in a few hours. Great experience!