Freeway Ford

Service 866-949-1904 Service 866-949-1904

COMPARE OUR PRICES!...www.freewayfordonline.com

FABULOUS. GREAT SALES. GREAT SERVICE. GREAT PEOPLE

by from Denver, Co |

Nothing else needs to be said. Always a pleasure to work with them.

Friendly service, clean facility

by from Godfrey, IL |

The tech atSummit Ford where we'd just had transmission oil pump replaced on our 2015 Expedition suggested a safety check, so when I stopped at Freeway Ford Samantha greeted me, got the process started. She was friendly, just great. Craig, the tech, suggested an oil change, bc the oil change light was on. I was happy to get that done & appreciated it bc I had to drive back to Illinois this week. Everyone at Freeway Ford was friendly & gave excellent service, I felt, & I will go back & recommend it to people.

AWESOME

by from Denver, CO |

Everything went great and all of the employees at the service department are just wonderful to work with!

Excellent car-buying experience

by from Denver, CO |

Just purchased a new vehicle from Barbee's Freeway Ford, and could not be happier with the experience! We worked with Cody Rogers, who was approachable, honest, up-front and knowledgeable about Ford vehicles and financing options. The price of the vehicle and the trade-in value for our old car were competitive to slightly better than other dealers we contacted. I would recommend purchasing from this dealer and asking to work with Cody.

Love the Service Dept.

by from Aurora, CO |

I gave 5 stars for my buying process because I purchased a brand new F150 back in April 2015. It was an exceptional experience, great facility, knowledgeable salesman Phil McTaggart. Still call him now & then & he always is helpful & has time for me. Hands down my best vehicle purchase experience Ever! Their service center is this down the road from the dealership. I had a great experience at their service dept. Otis Barrett, my service advisor was professional, friendly, & kept me informed of the entire process. The whole service counter is friendly & helpful. The facility is modern & clean with a great waiting area. TV, internet, water, popcorn, and snacks available, Oh & a huge clean bathroom. They offer free shuttle service to your home or work. My truck got a little dirty setting in their lot. When I mentioned it to Otis he asked if I had a minute, & ran it through their wash bay for me. I highly recommend this dealer for service.

Great service--Thanks to Ottis and his Quick Lane

by from Denver, CO |

Always good professional service that I appreciate.

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

I have purchased 3 cars from Freeway Ford and have always had them serviced by them as well. I have always been very pleased with the results. Thanks Freeway Ford, Ken

Poor Internet buying experience

by from West Bloomfield, Mi |

Purchased 2015 Ford Expedition, thru their internet sales, upon receiving the vehicle found it to be missing some content they said it had, also a fair amount of damage in the cargo area, again not mentioned in the walk around description, had we traveled to the dealership to pick it up, we would not have purchased it, but after the shipping & paperwork is done, you have little leverage with them. Their solution was to offer us the parts to fix it at dealer cost and they would overnight ship them for free, we declined. As for the vehicle, we do like it, it's too bad our internet experience with Freeway Ford was not very good. If you purchase a used internet vehicle from them, do not have it shipped, fly in and look it over real good to make sure it is what they say it is.

great service

by from denver, co |

the people I worked with were friendly. knew their business. work was done in timely manor. would recommend this facility for other services needed

Excellent Service and Excellent People

by from Centennial, CO |

I recently quit having 2 Ford Explorers serviced at a well known Ford Dealer, because they did not seem to care about me as a customer and many times they made errors with the service provided, causing me to return for the same problem. I decided to try Barbee's Freeway Ford. The experience was like night and day! The people at the Quick Lane Department are friendly, knowledgeable, and very willing to assist you with your service needs. Craig Moravy, Samantha Liravongsa, and Matt Spellman all work as a team to assist you when you first walk in the door. You are always welcomed when entering the facility. They not only change my oil and filter, but always do a great job inspecting my Explorer to determine if anything needs to be serviced. They are not pushy and explain what needs to be done, why, and how long it will take. While you wait the facilities are great with TV, free Internet, magazines, coffee, and other drink refreshments.