Good Motor Co

Good Motor Co

2654 28th St SW, Wyoming, MI 49519

Used 888-242-5914

"GOOD" Our Name, Your Experience!

Made it fun and painless!

by from Grand Rapids |

This is the 2nd truck that I have bought from Good, I bought my truck from Carson and he was easy to deal with and an honest person. The whole team at the dealership was great to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family

Love these guys

by from Kalkaska mi |

So my husband and I were shopping around for a duramax and we came across this web site and the inventory had several trucks we liked at great prices! I contacted Larry through email, did our credit app online choose the truck we wanted and let them do there magic lol! Between Larry and Brandon( the finance manager) they got us a great rate and an overall approval. They went over and above to get us into the truck we wanted :-) they were dedicated and very generous with they're time. We will definitely be back for our next vehicle. Thanks guys

Great place for a first excellent service

by from kalamazoo,mi |

This is an excellent place i would most defintly recommend this buying your fisrt car.

False Advertising

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Has one configuration of truck listed on website/cars.com and when called to ask about it, they were both incorrect. The salesman then tried to sell me a different truck.

April 4, 2013

Dodge guy! thank you for the information! we are constantly trying to improve our website and our details in regards to options selected. However the system is automated and populated from the VIN, so until we have the ability to make the corrections, sometimes the wrong information is put out there. We appreciate the phone call in regards to this and apologizes for an inconvenience. If you need more information to better understand this please call me at 616-530-5775 Thank you - Dan Nyenhuis

Great Dealership to work with!

by from Blanchard, Michigan |

We drove from an hour and a half away and the car was just as described online. We had absolutely no problems with this dealership and would recommend them again to anyone.

March 25, 2013

Jen- thanks for your kind words! we appreciate the honest feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Look closely and check everything!

by from Michigan |

As a whole I'm pleased with the vehicle that I bought from Good Motors, however I'm going to say I'm not happy with a few things. When on the phone I was told the car was in excellent condition and looked like a 60,000 mile car and that the exterior only had one minor flaw in front bumper. When I arrived the front bumper was actually cracked in two places in addition to the flaw that was mentioned by the salesman. I could see that the bumper had been resprayed and they just painted right over the two cracks. This is not what I'm going to complain about. What I'm upset about is the car was coated in some wax that hide some flaws. Now that I just washed the car, I see the front bumper actually is spider cracked and the nice fresh paint that was on the bumper is gone. The back bumper also has several scuffs that are now visible that were hidden when I went over the car and are now clearly visible. The majority of the exterior is covered with little rust colored dots that were not visible when I bought the car. It's one thing when a 6 year old car has some defects, it another to hide them with shoe polish, color matched wax or what ever was used. Another issue was the rear parking sensors. I asked if everything worked and I was told yes. However, the rear parking sensors didn't work and when they drove the car out for me to drive it away they cleared the information center and it didn't pop up until the next time I started the car. They had to of cleared it because the warning will stay up until cleared. So when buying a car from Good give it a very though evaluation and check everything. The guys are friendly, so I'm going to give them credit there but there is a little shady used car action going on which I find very misleading and dishonest! I would make them put in writing that the finish you are looking at is all 100% paint and will retain it appearance for two weeks. Mine lasted 6 days.

February 9, 2013

Mike - We appreciate the honest feedback - This is what helps us strive to be better! We try to be as honest and upfront as possible, especially if our customers are coming from great distances. I can assure you that we use no magic tricks when it comes to reconditioning our vehicles. We have no intention to be dishonest with customers and we appreciate the feedback - if you would like to discuss this further please contact me at 616-530-577 Thank you - Dan Nyenhuis

Great experience

by from Greenville, MI |

Bought a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica. Great one on one service, really showed us that it was going to be an easy process to buy from them...no hassles at all! Firm hand shakes, smiles and never was in a hurry to get us out the door. Jeff had good communication back and forth with us to let us know what was going on through out the process of the purchase. Excellent experience from start to finish!

Friendly Expertise

by from Jenison, MI |

I went into Good without a clue what I was looking for and a fella by the name of Carson was able to help me pick out exactly what i needed. I really appreciated how friendly and informative he was. Buying a car is a big deal to me and I was really struggling with where to start. Luckily there are people like him out there that truly look out for their customers.

Service with a Smile

by from Cutlerville, MI |

Always a smile on their faces! They act like they love their jobs and actually enjoy what they do! Nice to see people that appreciate work! :-)

Great place to purchase a vehicle!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I recently purchased a vehicle from one of their sales reps, Carson. What a fantastic guys! He is very knowledge, trust worthy and friendly. The rest of the team at Good Motor Co. was also very helpful and easy to work with. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone in need of a vehicle.

Great Group of Guys

by from grand rapids michigan |

Bought three cars from them..very happy with their service. They are the best! Always a enjoyable time when i go in to their dealership. I send all my friends their way.