Emich Chevrolet

2033 S. Wadsworth, Lakewood, CO 80227

New 888-715-8601
Used 866-387-9755
Service 877-794-0564

Come, Call, Click and learn how Emich sells quality for less! Period!

Great dealershipt to do business with

by from Lexington, KY |

My wife and I decided it was time to replace our 2000 Camero Super Sport and I was looking for a quality replacement. My wife and I are from Lexington, KY and were visiting our family in Denver. As we had some time on our hands we decided to look to see what might be available to replace the SS. We looked at BMW's, Mercedes, Lincoln and did not find what we were looking for. By chance I ran a search on Auto Trader for a Corvette and the car I was looking for came up at Emich Chevrolet. Although we were not planning to purchase a car at this time we did find that the Corvette was exaclty what we had in mind for our fun car. But to put a deal togther that far from our home with only a couple of days to put the deal togther seemed like it would not happen. We are not rash decision makers so we needed time to consider a purchase of this magnitude. To the salesman's ( Zach Duty) credit there was no pressure to make a deal, but he worked hard to answer any questions and support us in any way. In the end Zack and Thom Schults the new car manager supported our working with financing and the entire process to make this happen seamlessly. I cannot give a higher recommendation than to work with this team in looking to meet any car needs. This team had many opportunities to drop the ball and let this deal fall but with their support they made it happen. As a final note I had a minor problem with the car after returning to Lexington. I contacted Zach who went to the service manager and described my problem. He worked with the dealer who I work with in this area to resolve my problem to my total satisfaction. Again this dealership could have said sorry, your problem, instead as a representation of the quality of this group, they backed their product and the commitment to quality service.

Emich Chevrolet responded to this review

May 20, 2014

What a great review. It was truly our pleasure to work with you! Thanks.

Great buying experience

by from Aurora, co |

Zach was great! The best experience I have ever had buying a truck. Thank you guys for the outstanding service. I will always refer people to buy from your organization.

Great job!

by from Littleton,co |

The service at emich Chevrolet was wonderful. We were not hassled or anything we were allowed to the service was wonderful and I make our own decision. When there wasn't a car that we liked in in the color we liked they were sure to find us one that would work. I will definitely deal with them again in the future and we recommend that my friends go to Emich Chevrolet. Thanks so much for the great experience!

Great service

by from Littleton, Co |

Great service and people! Best dealership in Colorado for sure!

great vehicle service, timly an informative

by from littleton, colorado |

service complete, timely, an has kept my suburban running fine for 120,000 trouble free miles, hope to get another 120,000. excellent service.

I Love My New Car! ?

by from Thorton, Co |

The experience of leasing this vehicle was awesome. The dealership, management, and sales representative were fast, efficient, professional, friendly and personable. I love this new car and am extremely satisfied with my new purchase.

great customer service

by from Littleton, Colorado |

We have been purchasing our vehicles for this dealership for years and the people (Tom H.) are the reason why we will continue go here!!!

Quick service!

by from Littleton, CO |

Just came in for a diagnostic and ended up needing a new battery. Put the charge for the diagnostic analysis toward the new battery. Everything went well, service was quick and polite.

Mister

by from Lakewood, Co |

I always geI went in for an oil change. I always deal with Carrie. She is always helpful and friendly.

Very friendly, very professional.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We were very happy with our experience and it felt like everyone was trying very hard to help us get a great deal on a new car. They really cared that we had the best of happiness, luxury and safety above all else. Very friendly service and willingness to go the extra mile for us.

Happy 2015 Trax owner

by from Littleton, CO |

My experience at Emich Chevrolet was wonderful. My salesman, James Ludlum was very helpful and attentive. I love my Trax and would highly recommend your dealership. Abby Tipton