AutoNation Hyundai 104

759 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234

New 888-400-9445
Used 888-282-1487
Service 877-238-0804

Great price, service and honesty

by from Thornton. CO |

This dealership was honest and helped me with a difficult trade and the finance manager even thought I bought in my own bank financing saved me a half a percentage point off of the interest rate. My salesperson Sean Goodgain was excellent and I would go my my next car for him again and from that dealership.

April 14, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Hyundai 104. We always work with our customers to get them the best rates possible and we're happy to hear you're satisfied with the one you received. Safe travels!

Traded junker for new car

by from Arvada,CO |

I recently had the misfortune of having my old car "die" on me and huge bill to determine if it could be saved. Dominik of AutoNation Hyundai went out of his way to apply that bill to a new car purchase and I now have a great new car and no bill for repairs.

felt taken advantage of

by from colorado |

I went in knowing exactly what I wanted. I left with the complete opposite. I felt like I was preyed upon with my current situation. wish I would have waited or went elsewhere and got what I really wanted

Great purchasing Experience

by from Denver, CO |

This is in regards to my recent purchase. I have yet to deal with any other service of the Autonation Hyundai at 104th. First, I told them exactly what I wanted and that I'm shopping other dealers as well. They were very understanding and patient with me. They gave me plenty of options with a no-pressure approach. They never once gave the 'oily-salesman' vibe like a few of the other dealerships did. They respected my shopping style and worked well with me. I ended up landing a great deal with excellent financing thanks to them working with my bank. Other dealerships would not compete against Autonation except maybe Arapahoe Hyundai. On another note, my car did come with a few scratches in the paint. When I asked them about it, they told me they can have that detailed in 1-2 hours at no cost on any Thursday which is convenient to me. The only suggestion I would give is that when you purchase your auto-insurance, make sure you get mechanical coverage. The Hyundai warranty is a little slippery and there have been a lot of complaints about dealerships trying to weasel out of their warranty services.

July 8, 2014

Thanks, JC! We're happy to help however possible. We apologize for the scratches on your car, but are happy we could come to a quick resolution. Happy motoring!

Would I recommend Auto Nation Hyundai 104?

by from Federal Heights, Colo. |

In many respects I am the perfect representitive for my vehicle (09 Hyundai Entourage) because I bought it from a broker rather than being "persuaded" by a salesperson. I love my vehicle and intend to keep it until the wheels fall off. I came to this dealership only because I had purchased an extended warranty from the broker and wanted it to be taken care of by dealership because they would know best how to keep it up-to-snuff. I had always been leary, to say the least, about dealorships but initially I was willing to take the gamble that they wouldn't gouge me too much. Well, I've been going to them ever since so I guess I feel comfortable enough with the prices and the quality of their service to keep going back. By this point I am recognized when I come in and that's always a good feeling. When Tom tells me something needs to be done I believe him and if it's more than I can afford at anyone time he'll prioritize the work so that I can get the work done as I can afford it. I feel as thought if we were neighbors we'd vist across the fence. I always schedule my appointments so that I can wait and the customer's lounge is always clean, open & friendly. Yeah, I guess I'd recommend the place. Opportunities have never arisen in conversations to make recom-mendations, but if they had I would have or when they do I will. Thanx folks for taking such good care of my van. Rick

New car

by from Thornton CO |

This was the worse experience I have ever had. They sold us an new car then 4 days latter called and told us it had hail damage. They would not fix it unless we gave them 10's on there survey.

July 4, 2014

Brad, we are sorry to hear about the hail damage that occurred with your car; this should have been repaired sooner. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (303) 578-6114 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

A great Experience

by from Castle Rock, CO |

I just purchase a 2014 Sonata. Every experience while purchasing was great from top to bottom. The sales reps were not waiting outside to swarm on you like they were a the Subaru dealership down the street. The sales rep we did get (Michael B) was polite and jovial. He never once made it seem like he was trying to push anything on us. Every time we had an offer to make, he would say "Ok, let me check with my manager" and would go do it. We didnt get the whole "well, we already gave you this off" or the "Im barely making money off of this as it is" routine. Once we finally settled on what we thought was a great but fair deal, I was turned over to financing (Jenny). She was also very polite and jovial. Since I had brought in financing (USAA, I highly recommend if you can), she even said that I could probably save money by cutting back on some extra warranty I had agreed to from them. All in all, it was just great. There was some minor repair work that needed to be done, and they didnt balk or fight it, just said "Bring it on back and we'll take car of it." So yeah, I highly recommend buying a new car from AutoNation Hyundai and asking for Michael B to do it.

Tiffany's review

by from Thornton, Coloradi |

Satisfied with the service I received at Hyundai Auto Nation!

AWFUL, Unprofessional and Aloof Service Department

by from Loveland, CO |

I am devastated by my recent experience with Auto Nation Hyundai. I purchased my 2005 Hyundai Tucson new, and have been the original and only owner. The head gasket on the vehicle failed, and at 95,000 miles, I should be covered under warranty. The service "advisor", Tom Neal at AutoNation Hyundai in Northglenn, CO had essentially told me they wouldn't honor my warranty before he even looked at the vehicle. I was given 3-4 excuses before he settled on telling me that "because there was no coolant in the vehicle, they would not cover it. A multitude of things can cause this, most notably a radiator fail, water pump or thermostat fail. I have regularly serviced my car, and have the service records to prove it. DON'T BUY A HYUNDAI BASED ON THE WARRANTY if this is the selling point for you on the car. Be prepared to be in for a shock. As a single mother, I wanted to rely on this vehicle, and maintenanced it regularly, as I have no other means of transportation. Hyundai does not stand behind their warranty. BE WARNED.

March 11, 2014

Michelle, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We deeply regret hearing that you received poor service from us, this isn't reflective of our much higher standards. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (303) 578-6114. We hope to hear from you.

New car purchase

by from Arvada, CO |

Purchased a new car from Autonation in February. It was a long process but worth it. I love my new car.

Great Salesperson

by from Henderson,CO. |

Our salesperson as so very helpful and listened to our needs. He understood we have limited income as we are on fixed income. He fit us into our 2007 Sonata with the right payments. His Named was Dominik Diblasi. Thanks Dominac we will be referring anyone that we know looking an new or used car. Thanks Auto Nation for having such great people work for you.