AutoNation Hyundai 104

Used 888-282-1487
Service 877-238-0804

Tiffany's review

by from Thornton, Coloradi |

Satisfied with the service I received at Hyundai Auto Nation!

Great price, service and honesty

by from Thornton. CO |

This dealership was honest and helped me with a difficult trade and the finance manager even thought I bought in my own bank financing saved me a half a percentage point off of the interest rate. My salesperson Sean Goodgain was excellent and I would go my my next car for him again and from that dealership.

AutoNation Hyundai 104 responded to this review

April 14, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Hyundai 104. We always work with our customers to get them the best rates possible and we're happy to hear you're satisfied with the one you received. Safe travels!

AWFUL, Unprofessional and Aloof Service Department

by from Loveland, CO |

I am devastated by my recent experience with Auto Nation Hyundai. I purchased my 2005 Hyundai Tucson new, and have been the original and only owner. The head gasket on the vehicle failed, and at 95,000 miles, I should be covered under warranty. The service "advisor", Tom Neal at AutoNation Hyundai in Northglenn, CO had essentially told me they wouldn't honor my warranty before he even looked at the vehicle. I was given 3-4 excuses before he settled on telling me that "because there was no coolant in the vehicle, they would not cover it. A multitude of things can cause this, most notably a radiator fail, water pump or thermostat fail. I have regularly serviced my car, and have the service records to prove it. DON'T BUY A HYUNDAI BASED ON THE WARRANTY if this is the selling point for you on the car. Be prepared to be in for a shock. As a single mother, I wanted to rely on this vehicle, and maintenanced it regularly, as I have no other means of transportation. Hyundai does not stand behind their warranty. BE WARNED.

AutoNation Hyundai 104 responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Michelle, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We deeply regret hearing that you received poor service from us, this isn't reflective of our much higher standards. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (303) 578-6114. We hope to hear from you.

New car purchase

by from Arvada, CO |

Purchased a new car from Autonation in February. It was a long process but worth it. I love my new car.

Great Salesperson

by from Henderson,CO. |

Our salesperson as so very helpful and listened to our needs. He understood we have limited income as we are on fixed income. He fit us into our 2007 Sonata with the right payments. His Named was Dominik Diblasi. Thanks Dominac we will be referring anyone that we know looking an new or used car. Thanks Auto Nation for having such great people work for you.

Great Salesperson

by from Henderson,CO. |

Excellent service

by from Westminster, CO |

Z was very helpful, drove off with car we wanted and absolutely love it. Thanks to all!!

Great Service , I loved how everyone

by from denver, co |

It was great service, I really loved how they help me in to something that I wanted very nice people. I would defiantly come back to buy again.

Great customer service

by from Northglenn, CO |

Bought a car and Z was great to work with and figure out a great price.

A Dealership that wants to please

by from morrison |

Kevin the internet salesman was very helpful in finding the vehicle I wanted. I knew exactly what I wanted and he was accommodating and within a very short period of time an agreement was reached. The buying process was painless as well. The facility was clean and neat as were the test drive vehicles. Definitely a dealership I would recommend.