759 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234

Used 888-282-1487
Service 877-238-0804

GREAT!

by from brighton, co |

I purchased a 2014 hyundai elantra limited. Very thrilled with the car and all its features. My car buying experience was exceptional! Chris the salesman was awsome. He took the time to explain all the features of the car and my options. He worked with me on the price until i was happy. Jeff who handled the finances was also very helpful and took the time to make sure everything was clear. He also explained in depth the extra warranty options and was honest about what i would need and didnt. Very pleasant experience without feeling pressured. After i bought the car chris took the time to show me the service area and introduced me to Dan, who he reccomend for repairs. Also set up the cars bluetooth to my phone and explained further how to use the cars features. I highly reccomend both those gentleman when purchasing a new car.

January 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and review. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Northglenn,CO |

I purchased a 2015 Tucson and this is the second vehicle I bought from this dealer. Brandon was the sales person that helped me. He was wonderful and helpful and patient.....did I mention I went in a snow storm? He shoveled off at least 6 cars so I could get a clear view and decide if any of them were the car for me. The car for me was actually in Greeley and Brandon went and got it for me. The number guys, Brian and Luke were also very helpful. I have a set budget and they worked really hard to keep me within my budget with the car I wanted. I am so pleased with the service. This was a wonderful car buying experience!

Great experience

by from Northglenn, CO |

It was a great experience my husband and I were nervous that we wouldn't get a loan cuz of our credit but we did and when I got to test drive my ford focus I knew it was a fit and was ready to do whatever I need to do to get my car. Zafir Madyun was our salesman he was awesome and helped us anyway he could he even chased our son around when we were getting paper work and stuff we needed. The atmosphere was very welcoming and no one cared our two year old was going everywhere by the time we were done he was way past down but we were all happy to have our own car for a great price thank you Z and Autonation Hyundai for a great experience.

new car

by from Northglenn, CO |

Painless, and pleasant experience buying a new car by myself for the first time in my life at age 64.. Wonderful personnal...from front desk person to manager to really really sweet salesman and the also really sweet paperwork guy.....by the time I left with my new car..felt like I was leaving a new set of friends behind

Auto Nation Car Buying Experience

by from Northglenn, CO |

Absolutely wonderful experience. Make care buying easy and enjoyable. I think the value that you need to continue to maintain is the high-level of trust I had as a customer in your staff. One area of improvement is to ensure your beverage station is well stocked and clean.

Great Experience!

by from Henderson, CO |

Sales staff and finance people were very diligent, kind, patient, and great with my young children that were with me.

Great buying experience

by from Thornton CO |

I enjoyed my buying experience at Auto Nation. The sales associate (Dominik) was very knowledgeable of the of the vehicle and all of its features which had the most impact on my purchasing decision. I've had my vehicle for two weeks now without any buyers remorse. I look forward to many years of enjoyment of my new Hyundai and when I'm ready to trade up, Auto Nation will be my first stop. Thanks again Dominik Diblasi

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Northglenn, CO |

Wonderfully & knowledgable staff with no pressure sales. This group really gets you into great cars at a fair price.

by from Boulder, CO |

I was very pleased with my buying experience at AutoNation Hyundai 104. My wife and I became aquatinted with Marisa Duggan, the sales rep, on the internet in my search for a 2014 Elantra. The negotiating process with her was surprisingly quite pleasant and we came to an agreed price without the usual drama and haggling I have dealt with other dealerships and she continued to follow up with us after the sale. Thank you Marisa for such a pleasant sales experience.

great service for my dream car

by from Northglenn, CO |

Anthony was a wonderful help with finding me my dream car. The costumer service was excellent I could not have asked for a better experience!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Outstanding service and convenience in every way.

by from denver, colorado |

Outstanding service and convenience in every step of the process. Dominick and Jeff worked hard and efficiently to put together a workable package, all the while with openness and pleasantness. AutoNation Hyundai 104 and its team earned our business in the future. Very glad that we made the right choice. Love the Elantra !

January 18, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.