AutoNation Honda 104

2999 W 104th Ave, Westminster, CO 80234

New 877-215-0839
Used 877-206-1212
Service 877-577-7458

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Honda L-EX

by from Westminster, CO |

Outstanding experience. We were in the market for a new mid-sized and there were only three brands for us to consider. In order we moved fairly quickly from our local Toyota (immovable bookends rigid asking price/low ball offer on trade/2.9% financing) to Jeep (too high asking price/2.9%), and Honda (very friendly group/$5 + incentives to buy/very reasonable trade in value for my car/1.9%). We owned all 3 brands previously and like them all but everything fit together for our purchasing the Honda Pilot L-EX based on overall best dollar value and product rating over the other competitors .The Honda Autonation 104 sales rep (Zachary K.) spent over and hour introducing us to the vehicle we eventually purchased. Simply put he went above and beyond and even chasing us down a mile away from the dealership to return our garage door opener I had left in my traded in car., His helpfulness and knowledge about Honda products was over the top. He was wonderful and contributed to our enjoyment of understanding what we were buying. If you need a new Honda this was the place for us.

RD Averill

by from Loveland, CO |

We are very pleased with the technician assigned to do a few minor repairs to our used truck, he was friendly, professional, and answered any questions we asked. The whole buying experience was actually pleasant. We would recommend Auto Nation 104 to anyone looking to purchase.

Wonder staff, great service

by from Westminster, Co |

Great, effecient experience. I would consider visiting again when I am in need for a car for my grandkids

An excellent car buying experience

by from Westminster, CO |

We had an excellent overall buying experience at this dealer. Both Chris and James did a great job of explaining features/benefits, working with us on the price and the value for our trade it. We'd go back to them again and have already recommended them to others.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Westminster, CO |

Purchase experience was better than expected. No pushy salesperson. Salesman was knowledgeable, and spent time getting familiar with my needs and preferences. Finance person was also pleasant and knowledgeable.

Awesome work!

by from Highlands Ranch, Colorado |

We came in with an expectation of a long wait but Brandon assured that we would be out fairly quickly. Brandon was extremely professional and made sure we knew what was going on and that our vehicle was in top shape. Offered us water and showed us the waiting area. Clean area and will be back.

Auto Nation Honda

by from Brighton, Co 80601 |

I love Honda cars, Salspersons,and the Service center.., they have always treated me with respective politiness, friendly. They all go way beyond what they need to. If it wasnt for them I wouldnt have a car at all. I will always be glad to work with them. I have been with them since 1982. You cant go wrong if you also choose them, Honda' have the best cars.

Average experience

by from Westminster,CO |

Experience started out great. Spoke with the same gentleman on the phone on several occasions before our visit. He had details about my interests in the car we were searching for and knew we were traveling an hour to get to this dealer. He called each day leading up to our appt which really impressed me. Upon arrival, we were sent to speak with someone else despite having an appointment set up with a particular salesman. I don't think this is professional or good customer service. We had to start from scratch telling someone else about our interests, etc. We were told several times, and the night before, that we would be able to look at two color choices in the car we wanted. The next day there was only one choice of color - I doubt they sold one that quickly. The salesman wasn't the most professional, had a cigarette out on the desk and used profanity to try to be funny. They worked with us on price and trade in and that part went o.k. - no different than any other negotiation at a car dealer. Unfortunately we were told our car had certain features only to find out it did not. I emailed the salesman and asked about the feature he said it had and he continued to act like it did. (I just assumed he was the salesman and had to be right about the car he was selling me) I thought I was going crazy so I spent an hour searching in the manual and on the internet only to find out it was not what he said. The higher model had these features but I cant help to think it was told to us to make the car more appealing. This was disappointing. Overall I got a good car and a good deal but some issues that we had to deal with made it only an average experience. Not sure I would go back.

No Pressure From Start to Finish

by from Westminster, CO |

From the initial contact to the end of the deal handshake, I could not be more happier. AutoNation Honda 104 met all my needs and I got a great deal on the car I wanted. Jeremy, Dan, Steve and Rob were all professional. Never one time did I feel pressured to purchase this car. I will do business with them again.

Great Customer Service

by from Thornton, Colorado |

They went the extra mile to find "my car". Did not like the fact of having to bring the car back for service and was not notified that the car had a dog in it prior to my purchase. I would recommend Kurt to anyone. He went above an beyond for service and what I needed.

Great service

by from Thornton, Colorado |

It was comfortable. I enjoyed my car buying experience.