AutoNation Honda 104

Used 877-206-1212
Service 877-577-7458

Honda L-EX

by from Westminster, CO |

Outstanding experience. We were in the market for a new mid-sized and there were only three brands for us to consider. In order we moved fairly quickly from our local Toyota (immovable bookends rigid asking price/low ball offer on trade/2.9% financing) to Jeep (too high asking price/2.9%), and Honda (very friendly group/$5 + incentives to buy/very reasonable trade in value for my car/1.9%). We owned all 3 brands previously and like them all but everything fit together for our purchasing the Honda Pilot L-EX based on overall best dollar value and product rating over the other competitors .The Honda Autonation 104 sales rep (Zachary K.) spent over and hour introducing us to the vehicle we eventually purchased. Simply put he went above and beyond and even chasing us down a mile away from the dealership to return our garage door opener I had left in my traded in car., His helpfulness and knowledge about Honda products was over the top. He was wonderful and contributed to our enjoyment of understanding what we were buying. If you need a new Honda this was the place for us.

Great Customer Service; great vehicle

by from Denver, CO |

I purchased a 2015 Honda CR-V from Honda 104 and had a very good experience in doing so. The customer service was exceptional and the waiting time was minimal. The manager was willing to negotiate a great price and was very personable as well. I love my new car. It is everything I had hoped for and more. I look forward to returning to the dealership to have my car serviced.

Purchase of a new Honda Accord for AutoNation

by from Golden, Colorado |

Zachary Lewis was a top noticed salesman. If you are looking for a Honda I would recommend that you ask for him if you are looking at Autonation Honda

Leased a 2015 Honda Odyssey, great experience.

by from Westminster, CO |

John McGuiness was great, knowledgeable, friendly. He helped us get into a better car than we thought we could.

New car purchase

by from Westminster, Co. |

Treated with respect. Max was very friendly, helpful, and had a lot of knowledge about the Honda CR-V that I was interested in knowing more about. I made several trips to the dealership to ask questions and speak with Max. The person I spoke with in the finance department was also respectful and friendly. I went back to the dealership to have Max to help with connecting "Blietooth".

Bought a new Accord

by from Brighton, Colorado |

I wasn't sure if the dealership was going to be a good experience, but everyone there did an A+++ job. Very satisfied

Enjoyable Buying experience

by from Aurora, Co |

We had been thinking about trading cars when a neighbor told us about this dealership. So we contacted them and they sent us very helpful pre buying information. They gave us a good price for our trade in and had the car in stock that we wanted. The deal was done.

2015 Accord

by from Thornton, COLORADO 80233 |

GreaT CAR I LIKE ALL THE FEATURES AND HOW THE CAR DRIVES

great customer service

by from Thornton, CO |

Bought my first car from a dealership from here and it was a very comforting experience. The sales associate that help me, Frankie, help me through the process more than I've seen any other give to a customer. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great Service

by from Westminster, CO |

A++ Service! Unfortunately the car did not work out for us and we needed to unwind the deal. No questions asked. AutoNation took care of us, hassle free! Thank you!

AutoNation Honda 104 responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Good Experience

by from Arvada, CO |

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and knowledgeable. They seemed to constantly be most concerned with getting me the vehicle I wanted. In buying a new car, this was so much better than I expected. The salesman was especially competent and friendly.

AutoNation Honda 104 responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!