AutoNation Honda 104

Used 888-262-1778
Service 877-577-7458

Great Experience

by from Arvada, CO |

A great experience working with Christi Lyman in finding us our new Civic. She is very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. We had started our search with Christi by phone and email so when we went to the dealership we had a narrowed our choice of car to the 2014 Civic LX. After a test drive and selecting our new car Christi walked us through the buying process. This was a much better experience than the exhausting back and forth haggling over price and features from the"old days".

Wonderful Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I just bought my first car from here yesterday. It was such an absolutly pleseant experience, and they did everything in their power to work with what payments I said and in the end I got what I wanted :)

July 10, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

The nicest experience ....

by from denver, co |

It was my third time buying a car from the dealer ship. My sale person was Max Hourieh. The whole proses seamed to be so easy and pleasurable. Everybody was respectful and very friendly. Max went beyond and above to match my price requirement. I drove away in Honda Ridgeline with full tank of gas and smile on my face. I will go back again. Even if I just want to look at Hondas and say hi. Thank you!

Great car shopping experience

by from Casper Wy. |

I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the best experience I've had. Kurt Fuhrman was an excellent sales person. He helped me all through the process of buying the Accord. He explained fully the information about the car and answered all questions I had. The paper work process went smoothly and quickly. If there was any issue I would suggest to the dealership, it would be to make the negotiation process a bit more private. We sat at a table thas was only a few feet away from another table where visiting was going on. This may have only a one time issue. Overall I would recomend this dealership. ,

Great buying experience!

by from Westminster, CO |

I recently worked with Frankie Apicella at Autonation Honda to look at and buy a 2014 Civic. He was knowledgeable, friendly, extremely helpful, and very eager to please. When it came time to do the paperwork, Anthony was extremely friendly, helpful, described all of my options in clear language, and gave me great recommendations when I had questions. After the sale, I've gotten phone calls and emails from Frankie and from AutoNation asking how they can help and making sure that I'm enjoying my new car. All around the best car purchase experience I've ever had.

Great customer dedication!

by from Arvada, CO |

When I moved from out of state last year with my CR-V I tried their service department and found it to be excellent. When I was ready for a new CR-V last week I found their sales and office personnel to be just as great. I've purchase cars for 60 years and I recommend AutoNation Honda 104 as one of the best buying experiences I have ever had.

Very Happy

by from Westminster, CO |

Our 2nd car we leased in 3 years. Great dealership, David Lax was great to work with and enjoyed Brad Packer in Finance made it quick and enjoyable. Will continue to purchase cars from here.

June 15, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership! We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting, and we're glad you enjoyed working with David and Brad to lease your new car. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road!

Great Experience

by from Broomfield, CO |

Great salespeople who listen to you and do their best to make sure that you're a lasting customer.

May 30, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Honda 104 look forward to further serving you in the future!

Happy new care buyer

by from Denver Co. |

Was very pleased dealing with Max. Explaned and showed to us everything we wanted to know.

loving it

by from northglenn |

Loved the experience. Joe was amazing as a salesman. I bought the car for my wife but am considering keeping it for myself. Just kidding... Great car though and am glad we went where we did. Told them our budget and they worked with us. Couldnt ask for better than that.

I wouldn't go there or recommend to a friend.

by from Westminister, CO |

We went in at 11am and left at 3:30 which seemed to be an unusual long time to buy a car. I accompanied a friend who did purchase a Honda CRV. Finance Manager tried high pressure tactics to buy unneeded warranty work and I basically told him to move on, he continued with my friend and told her that it was her money on the line, not mine. In my mind, extremely unprofessional---didn?t realize that I was also a potential consumer as well and offended by his comment. I would not go there nor would I recommend to a friend. In addition, the $750 ?Honda money? listed on another separate sheet of paper was not part of the final deal. They ended up using the $750 against the loan amount when I pointed it out. Unnecessary extras such as windshield protection that "can't be removed" are also added to the cost, not listed on the internet site to bump up the price. I?ll keep my Subaru?

March 27, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our team strives to maintain excellent business relations and provide quality services to our customers at AutoNation Honda 104. It's very disappointing to hear you experienced such high-pressure sales tactics; this isn't indicative of how we run things. We aim to provide a laid-back and enjoyable shopping experience. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager directly at (303) 578-6112 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.