O'Meara Ford

Service 888-552-0884

Celebrating 100 Years in Denver

best experience ever

by from denver, co |

i was recently in need of a vehicle, and circumstances required me to have to make a quick decision. Even though i told my salesman I needed to buy a vehicle before the weekend was over he still listened to my needs and found me a car that i wanted rather than one that he wanted to sell. Most easy non pressure sales experience ive had and would tell all my friends to buy a car from Josh. Im happy with my purchase and am happy to send people to omeara ford.

Never buy from them

by from Aurora,Co |

I will never buy from this dealer again. We bought a 2008 Ford F350 diesel. The salesman said they would have it detailed well they kind of did. I had to take it back the next day to have the AC fixed as per our agreement. They gave us a $25 certificate to get the emissions done only to fined out that Clean Air Colorado doesn't do diesel so I have to pay someone else out of pocket to get it done. The salesman also told me he was going to contact the former owner about the wheel lock and never heard a word. They are all attentive till those papers are signed and then good luck to you.

Greedy and deceiving

by from Westminster CO |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape from them. If I had taken a few minutes to review the contract before signing ( a huge mistake that makes me literally sick to my stomach every time I think about it), I would never have purchased the vehicle. They figured the cost so that I only got a third of the value of my trade-in. Very UNHAPPY!

Service at Omeara

by from Chesapeake,Ohio |

BEWARE... Recently going over my mothers affairs, I have run across several very expensive repairs at Omeara. The one sticking out the most is a "Brake Job " they reemed her on. Charge was almost $1500.00 for a set of rear brakes. REAR BRAKES NOT set of brakes around the entire car. They replaced drums for no appearant reason since the vehicle only had 58000 or so miles on it at the time. Pricing this elsewhere at several locatons in Denver was not more then $900.00 for all around brakes,rotors,drums,all hoses,fluids & ect. on a 2003 Ford Taures Unknowingly at the time I took her vehicle in to be serviced before I brought mother & her vehicle to my area, the service person was almost insistant I have the serpentine belt replaced before I began our journey,"due to cracks and age" for only $571.00... I declined and made it safely 1400 miles home to my mechanic. He was flabergasted at the amounts I told him they charged an 86 yr old woman for many unneccessary repairs. My mechanic replaced front brakes,turned rotors,fluids, ball joint & labor to the tune of $230.00 and the old Serpintine belt is still going strong since there wasnt a thing wrong with it. IMAGINE THAT Omeara !!! Very disgusted as your business took advantage of a little old lady that trusted your company for years.

Shawna was great!!

by from Aurora, CO |

I would like to say thank you to Shawna for her complete transparency throughout the buying process! It was such a breath of fresh air; especially after meeting other sales people at other dealerships! Shawna acknowledged my family's needs and wants and was extremely genuine and sincere throughout the entire process (and that's a rarity!). I will definately consider Shawna as a go to person for future purchases and strongly recommend her as a sales consultant!!!

Very unsatisfied

by from Northglenn, Colorado |

We had a very sad and unfortunate experience at O'Meara Ford today. First when you pull in the sales people police the parking spots, standing right at the top of the spot. So you are attacked as soon as you step out of your car. The man who met us didn't really bother to get to know us. He wanted to pin us down on how much we wanted to spend per month without even talking about the car. When we said we wanted to take the car for a spin he just ignored that request and went on about how we couldn't get out of the place for anything less than $500/mos. He didn't even ask how much we were willing to put down. We said we wanted to look around and he walked off without a word. This was the worst dealership experience we've ever had. It is a shame. I've loved Mustangs since I was a kid. He probably could have let the car sell itself but I never even got to test drive one and probably never will. Sad.

Fast talking BLINDSIDED

by from Colorado |

IF you buy from here make sure you read every line of your paperwork and not let them rush you through this process. I was charged a different price then what I was agreed upon, I was charges for services that I was told by the salesman was included. This was not noticed till next day and they were closed. This in hindsight is why I was rushed through doing my paperwork and numbers were not discussed during signing, I was just told were to sign and initial. When I called to discuss this I was treated poorly by sales person and Management and told to bad. when my wife called later that day she was put on hold and her call was never answered after being on hold for 1 hour. OH and The Truck was not even the year the salesman or paperwork said it is. Tag on truck says 2011, paperwork say 2012 and salesman told me it was a 2013.

GREAT sales person

by from Thornton, CO |

I stopped by just to look and found the truck I've been looking for. Lanny Smith was just AWSOME to work with. He listened to what I needed and wanted.

Always Ford came thru

by from Brighton, Colorado |

I got to this dealer without even thinking on getting a Ford car - but I was very disappointed with another dealer that lied to me - they offered, signed papers, on a car and after a month later the "car" never got to the dealer at the different times they told me it will. So Aurelio one of the salesman from the O'meara Ford approached to my car and asked me if he can help - I explained to him what happen - and from there on he did everything to help me to get into my new car - him and the manager work with me to get me what i want in a very pleasant environment - I am very happy with them and the services - I love the guys and the way they treated me - Thank you guys!!!

Happy w/ the DEAL &PAYMENTS gO SEE ADRIAN FLORES

by from denver |

I worked with ADRIAN FLORES, MY family buy all our cars suvs and trucks from this salesman he understans 100% just be up front with him, as we always are and Adrain finds a way to get every thing done..

Insulted

by from Casper, Wyoming |

I have never been so insulted in buying a car. Don't go here unless you want to surrender a credit card so they know "your serious". I am happy to buy elsewhere