O'Meara Ford

400 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234

O'Meara

by from Northglenn, CO |

I have been using O'Meara Ford for a number of years for maintenance on my vehicles because of the friendly knowledgeable staff. I have also purchased two of my Explorers from O'Meara because of their knowledge and overall expertise of the vehicles in their inventory. I always feel confident knowing that the maintenance on my Explorer and Escape have been done correctly.

BAD SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from DENVER CO |

I had my truck in for service and was told water pump was out was replaced and we pick up the truck it was under warranty. we drove it to shop put on 80 miles towed back to o'meara ford next day was told a critter ate the line to my turbo not under warranty i said it had to happen there when it was parked in there lot truck is parked in a shop when not in use . was told it did not happen in there lot. service man earl said to call ford. called ford nothing called service manager tom said he would call me back never did left 5 messages was told it was pressure tested before it left there if it was ate by a critter before we went there with it it it would not have passed a pressure test after repair if it was even done so now i have to spend thousand of dollars to replace the turbo as it was not repaired right the first time. as turbo ran out of fluid. I will have sue them to get my truck back on the road . i have purchased more cars and trucks for my business and self over 43 years not any more last few times I have had problems with service department. .

February 12, 2016

"Dave, Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your concerns. I apologize for the delay in returning your calls but I am glad that we finally connected. I have directed my shop foreman to move ahead with replacing your turbo assembly at no cost to you. I look forward to repairing our relationship and working with you in the future. Tom Lesnansky Service Director"

Service

by from Denver, Colorado |

Jeff Johnson is the best. He is very helpful. Thanks

January 15, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Happy motoring!

owner

by from Westminster,Co |

I have a 2008 Ford Ranger Truck. The service was great, but wasn't expecting to have to put on new brakes considering I only have 29,000 miles on my truck! The staff was very nice.

Vehicle Owner

by from Thornton, CO |

Thank you for being professional, friendly and doing a good job, I especially appreciate the shuttle service and very chipper, happy attitude of Jimmy the shuttle driver. Good job. I just had a terrible experience with Larry Miller Jeep while getting a normal service (oil change) and I especially appreciate your store and service center.

January 15, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Toni! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Arvada, CO. |

Buyer beware.... I just purchased a vehicle from O'Meara Ford and thought I was being treated very well but I found out after the deal was done that "I" should have done my homework on the vehicle that I purchased. I just thought the salesperson was being "HONEST" when we were dealing with him. I was not familiar with the vehicle that I purchased as I was looking for something else, and found out that I paid about 3-4 thousand more than the vehicle was worth. I believed the salesperson. Other questions that I asked was not answered until after the sale was done, he would just say that he would check. Another KEY, nope it only had one. Very expensive to get another one. I will never recommend or purchase another vehicle from O'Meara Ford.

January 11, 2016

We regret to hear you left our dealership feeling this way. As one of our valued clients, we would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns so we can do what we can to give you the peace of mind you deserve. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

The Big OOPS

by from Thornton, CO |

My only frustration was that I was told you would call me the afternoon of the day I brought the car in~~no one did(I brought it in by noon). I waited and wasn't called by 10 the next day so I called. I was told they were still diagnosing the problem which led me to believe no one had started it the day before. I explained I really needed the car by 5:30 and was told not a problem and they would call. I was called at 5:45 to come get car, but by that time I had to make arrangements for someone else to pick it up which involved getting special permission to pay with my credit card as I have no fax machine. I have never had a problem like this before, but I have never left the store before. Wondering if out of sight out of mind has anything to do with this.I will continue to use you guys as my service provider, but I think I will have to be more proactive.

Great Work

by from Thornton, CO |

Work was performed as quoted in a timely manner. Quite happy.

January 3, 2016

Hi, Steven! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Thank you for this feedback!

Excellent service.

by from Northglenn, CO |

Service was very good. Really appreciated that the service person said he could repair the tire rather than trying to make me replace it. this may sound silly, but I also appreciated that they gave me both a coffee cup and a drink cup since I was there for quite a while.

Great service but faulty vehicle

by from Westminster, CO |

We believe we've had to have our 2013 Ford escape into the shop way too many times, but each time we take it in we are treated great! Any complaints I would have would be with the vehicle itself and not the service that we receive.

December 31, 2015

Hi, Colin! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.