O'Meara Ford

400 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234

Used 800-714-0109

Great dealership!!!

by from denver, co |

Excellent place,I highly recommend it, great people, khosro the sales person was very helpful , thanks everyone !!!!

Great !

by from Gunnison, CO |

Always enjoy coming here from the Western Slope for auto service. Professional and friendly atmosphere.

Great Service Department!

by from Westminster, co |

Mark in the service department was very easy to work with. He kept me updated on status of my navigator repair and thoroughly explained the work that needed to be done. My vehicle was finished when promised and runs like a charm! Thank you!,

Great experience!

by from Lakewood co |

Great customer service...well trained staff! Great experience on the purchase of our Nissan! Thanks IRWIN!

WOMEN CAN BUY CARS TOO!

by from Northglenn Colorado |

15yrs ago went to buy a car at O'Meara Ford the salesman told me "I couldn't afford a car ." I had just told him what I was looking for. We had never talked about what I could afford or anything was just told "You can't afford a car here. You need to go home and get your husband and come back. I told him I wasn't married and I wouldn't be back. I went down the road and bought a new Grand AM! So Jan 23rd 2015 I decide to try O'Meara again. Test drive the car, have down payment in my pocket. Wanting to buy the car right then, but I'm told to bring my husband back in the morning and we can make a deal! I told the Salesmen Curtis I wanted to buy it now. Was told to come back with husband in morning. When Salesmen calls in am to be sure my HUSBAND and I were going to show up to buy the car. I told him I went to another FORD DEALERSHIP that day w/o my husband and bought a different car. Salesmen really upset told me that was O'Meara's policy and he was very rude on the phone. NOT A GOOD POLICY! I thought maybe O'Meara had changed but guess not. I will NEVER walk in your door again. I bought a Mustang w/o my husband! .

great experience

by from Denver Colorado |

Michael England made the whole experience a pleasure. he was courteous and knowledgeable about his stock. I highly recommend O'Meara Ford and Michael England if you are in the market for a car.

Upsale too expensive

by from Arvada, CO |

I went in for my 25,000 mile maintenance. It didn't take them as long as I was told which is always great. However, I was told that I should replace my cabin air filter and was quoted $55 just for the part. When I looked the part up online it's only $13 which is a big difference. Needless to say I didn't allow them to replace that knowing that I can save myself a fraction of the cost.

Great service. Great salesman Adrian.

by from Denver , Colorado |

The service was great on my Ford Toras . Salesmen Adrian took the time to show me the floor mates for my car and also took the time to take me to parts to get a price .

Oil Change

by from Thornton, CO |

I paid over $55 for a oil change and tire rotation, yet on tv Ford was advertising the works for 29 - 39 dollars. I even have lifetime tire rotation.

good job

by from denver, co |

2013 ford focus in for oil change and to replace bearing and clutches in trans.