Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

1800 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 877-740-1942
Used 888-761-9114
Service 855-594-1223

Our goal is to give you a great buying experience. Fast & Easy!

Highly Recomended

by from Aurora, Co |

Bought my first New car from here. They made it very easy and painless. I have done all my follow up work with them oil changes and tires all have been great experiences. Got a great deal on tires and free rotation for the life of the tire. Oil changes have been painless and service hours are great.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Roger. This is great to hear! Glad you have been taken care of by the team. Brent Wood, General Manager

Susan Simpson

by from Westminster CO |

Service Writer Louis always goes out of his way to make sure I understand all repairs and costs. He is always very helpful with rental car pickup and return. I come to this dealership because of him.

December 18, 2014

Hi, Susan. Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit and we'll pass along your compliments to Louis.

LHM review

by from Denver, Colorado |

As usual, a very nice experience. I bought my car new from Pro Chrysler Jeep and all maintenance has been performed at the now LHM. I recommend you guys to everyone!

December 17, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

Larry H Miller Jeep Denver

by from Arvada Colorado |

I called one week in advance to schedule a standard oil change for 7:30 am. I dropped off the vehicle and then went to work. By 2:30pm I had not heard anything, so I called them up to check the status. I was transferred 3 times and never even gave my name or the vehicle I was calling about. By the 3rd transfer I was sent to a voicemail, but the mailbox was full so I couldn't leave a message. At 3:30 I asked a co-worker to drop me off at the dealer, (thinking, it was just an oil change I called a week in advance and scheduled a 7:30am appointment, surely it will be done). When I got to the dealer and asked about my vehicle, I was told, "Oh, they're just now stating it should be an hour or so. You can wait in in the waiting lounge around the corner if you'd like." I said, "No, I want the vehicle back, I made an appointment and you've had it for 8 hours." To earn my business they asked if I would take a rental and would call me as soon as it was done. I agreed, I was called the following morning by 8:00. While I was picking up the rental (an hour wait) I saw an old friend who also was getting a rental because of LHM failure to complete a scheduled job. By the way, since the dealer has changed from Pro to Larry H Miller, I never receive surveys after a service. The 2 times I have been there it was a poor experience? A clear indication to me their attitude is, There are thousands of Chryslers, Dodges, Jeeps and Rams to keep them operating. I also find it odd that the service managers office is no longer in the service/parts area but rather it is upstairs, out of site of supporting his team and interfacing with customers. Customers who take their vehicle to a factory dealer, and pay a premium.

Lewis is awesome

by from Littleton, Colorado |

Lewis has bailed me out so many with my car!! Larry h miller on 140th and lewis are beyond amazing Ryan Morgan

December 18, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit and we'll let Ryan know that you left this review.

Nice Dealership

by from Thornton, CO |

Michael Fadase was great to work with, very friendly.

December 18, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Michael know that you left this review.

A Great Buying Experience for a GREAT Jeep!

by from Lakewood, CO |

Bayo provided excellent service all the way around. His approach was subtle and not pushy at all. He answered all of my concerns and made it possible for me to get in THE exact Jeep I was hoping for. Thank you for everything Bayo - Jared & I think you are GREAT! I will recommend to everyone that you are the one to go see. Sincerely, Laura

December 18, 2014

Hi, Laura. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Bayo.

Service and Sales, excellent!

by from Telluride, CO |

Great experience, Allen was very accommodating and made it very easy! Jason was servicing my older vehicle the same week and he is outstanding!

November 22, 2014

Hi, Deana! Thank you for leaving this review and for your kind words about Allen and Jason. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Calvin James Coursey

by from Broomfield, Colorado |

Everyone seamed to be on my side which was refreshing !!!

November 21, 2014

Hi, Calvin! That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will pass along your compliments to our staff.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

Our sales rep was very professional and friendly. They did not have the color of Jeep Wrangler we like so our sales rep went out of his way to search on line and found a color we like from a another dealership. He even drove 25 miles to pickup the vehicle from another dealership. The sales manager was very helpful and professional. He fought hard for us to get the amount we want for our trade in. I would definitely go back and buy another vehicle from this dealership. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friend and family.

December 16, 2014

Hi, Cal. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying your new Wrangler. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to our staff.

Jorge

by from Denver, colorado |

The whole process was smooth and painless. Jorge was great and Lauren too.

November 6, 2014

Hi, Connie! Congratulations on your purchase and that's great to see that you enjoyed your experience. We will pass along your compliments to Jorge and Lauren.