Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

1800 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 877-740-1942
Used 888-761-9114
Service 855-594-1223

Our goal is to give you a great buying experience. Fast & Easy!

Needed New Transmission

by from Denver Pa. |

I checked on line and your service reviews were good. So me and my family decided to pass by about 5 Dodge dealerships to come to you. I am from out of state and Louis was very understanding of our problem. Having a truck with a bad transmission and only a few days to get it fixed and being able to return home on time. Louis could not have been any better . The transmission did come in a day late but we did manage to get back to Pa. on time..

August 26, 2014

Hi, Mark. Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We will pass along your compliments to Louis and thank you for choosing us for service.

Routine Service

by from Broomfield, CO |

Staff was courteous, helpful, & knowledgeable, especially Liz Bement.

August 23, 2014

Hi, Ted. Thank you for leaving this review and for being such a great customer! We will pass along your compliments to Liz Bement.

Service work

by from Broomfield |

Although just an oil change/inspection, everything seems to have been done efficiently and in less time than originally thought.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit.

great people, great service

by from arvada, co |

Service department is greatly improved. Excellent staff.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

Oil change done well

by from Thornton, CO |

I am satisfied that personnel are great and everyone treats you nice. I am surprised by the high volume of business and some of the conversations are negative from customers. I feel those conversations should not be handled out in the open where others that are satisfied can hear the negativity. My last visit I had an appointment but I was there for nearly 1 and 1/2 hours for an oil and filter change, and saw others waiting in the wait room for quite some time. I understand that there are only so many bays for car work, and maybe someone called in sick, but this was the first time when I was worried about the service of cars. I have worked in a high volume area and had multiple people out for one reason or another and it affects the customer service all the way around and the safety of the customer when they get their car can be compromised if the staff is short, due to stress. My car is awesome, and this is no intent to get anyone into trouble because everyone is knowledgeable and very professional, but management needs to address the high volume. I saw printers not working, paperwork stacks, stressed personnel, and stressed customers.

tail light issues

by from Westminster, Colorado |

good work, took awhile to get an appointment

July 27, 2014

Great to hear that you liked the work done on your vehicle! Thank you for leaving this review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

owner

by from Erie, CO |

I am very satisfied with the service performed (oil change and tire rotation) and the service representative's support.

July 21, 2014

Retired

by from Thornton, Co |

In and out in under an hour for lube & oil change. That's what I'm talking about!!

July 16, 2014

That's great to hear and we're pleased to see that we got you in and out in a timely manner. We will see you on your next visit.

Service

by from Thornton Co |

Had to bring my Jeep in for major repairs on the engine. Kevin the service manager went above and beyond what I could of asked for, kept me informed, explained things very clearly. Bob the machanic was amazing with everything he did, he knows jeeps inside and out, as well as Kevin explained things very clearly and both were willing to come in on the weekend to finish the job! Want no one else working on my Jeep!!

July 17, 2014

We're pleased to see that everything got worked out with your vehicle. We will pass along your compliments to Kevin and Bob. Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Service Department is Horrible

by from Thornton, CO |

We have taken our 2012 Jeep Cherokee to this dealership twice since Larry Miller took it over from Pro Jeep. The Service technicians are rude, unpleasant, hard to work with. We had our 2005 Dodge 1500 serviced here numerous time when it was Pro Jeep and was always very well taken care of. It appears from the previous posts that Larry Miller is a great place to buy a car but I can tell you they have a horrible service dept. Stay Clear!! Our battery died last night in our Jeep. We called and inquired if they could replace the battery today. We were told that yes they coud get to it. When we arrived we were told they would not be able to get to it. We told him who we had talked to. Rep talked to rep we talked to and said they could get to it. We dropped it off. We just called, told they never told us they could get to it. Told them who we spoke with. Rep. said he didn't care who we spoke with and that he was not going to tell us again that they may not be able to get to it. We previously had taken the vehicle in for a transmission problem where the vehicle will not shift into 3rd unless you let off the gas. This happens very frequently. They had the Jeep for 4 days and were able to duplicate it once but said didn't know what issue was and said to bring it back if it got worse. INCREDIBLE! Once we get the Jeep back (if they ever fix it) we won't be back.