Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

1800 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 877-740-1942
Used 888-761-9114
Service 855-594-1223

Our goal is to give you a great buying experience. Fast & Easy!

Service work

by from Broomfield |

Although just an oil change/inspection, everything seems to have been done efficiently and in less time than originally thought.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon...Almost perfect experience

by from Westminster, CO |

After first locating the Wrangler on-line, I went to the dealership and met with Justin and John. The Jeep was exactly as described on-line. The process was smooth and familiar to anyone whose bought a car. After the back-and-forth negotiations FINALLY ended and we agreed on the price, the wait for the Finance Manager seemed to drag on and on. Overall, a very pleasant buying experience. I would buy from this dealership again.

August 14, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Justin and John know that you left this review.

No Other Place to Buy a Vehicle!!

by from Thornton, Colorado |

A HUGE thanks to the staff at Larry H. Miller! The purchase of our new Jeep was quick and painless...which most dealerships cannot make happen!

August 14, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying your new Jeep. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to our staff.

great people, great service

by from arvada, co |

Service department is greatly improved. Excellent staff.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

I love this place

by from Westminster |

Great and fast service!

August 15, 2014

That's great to hear and we're pleased to see that we got you all taken care of in a timely manner. We'll see you on your next visit.

Great experience purchasing 2014 Jeep Wrangler!!

by from Broomfield, CO |

Great service, professional staff that keeps customer first.

August 6, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase of the 2014 Wrangler!

2014 jeep grand Cherokee summit

by from Byers, co |

Bayo is the best salesman in the world, he listens and on numerous times gone out if his way to help us. Thanks

July 30, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for leaving this review! We will pass along your compliments to Bayo.

Oil change done well

by from Thornton, CO |

I am satisfied that personnel are great and everyone treats you nice. I am surprised by the high volume of business and some of the conversations are negative from customers. I feel those conversations should not be handled out in the open where others that are satisfied can hear the negativity. My last visit I had an appointment but I was there for nearly 1 and 1/2 hours for an oil and filter change, and saw others waiting in the wait room for quite some time. I understand that there are only so many bays for car work, and maybe someone called in sick, but this was the first time when I was worried about the service of cars. I have worked in a high volume area and had multiple people out for one reason or another and it affects the customer service all the way around and the safety of the customer when they get their car can be compromised if the staff is short, due to stress. My car is awesome, and this is no intent to get anyone into trouble because everyone is knowledgeable and very professional, but management needs to address the high volume. I saw printers not working, paperwork stacks, stressed personnel, and stressed customers.

Larry Miller Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge is AWESOME

by from Brighton, Colorado |

Simply excellent experience

July 27, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that we provided an excellent experience.

Bad service!

by from Denver,Colorado |

My husband and I were trying to purchase a New car from them over the weekend, we went in Saturday and got Rachel from the special financing department, She knew that we were not very sure on what we wanted and to show us some different models, she did just that! First one was a brand new 2014 dodge ram worth about 35,500! We told her with any car we decide to buy we could not go over 500 a month! We asked her how much our payments would be and she tells us about 680! When we told her we could not do that much a month she acted like we were taking up her time by letting her show is the truck, then tells us well the banks our closed anyways tonight so we wouldn't be able to do anything anyways! So we had left and went to another dealership found a car that we like and wanted to see if they had the same model, they did. We contacted her on Monday to look at the car and was so opposed to us looking at it and that the banks wouldn't be able to approve us for the loan! So your telling me that the banks would approve us for 38,000(after tax title and fees) but they wouldn't for a 20,000 loan?!? She took her time on everything! So because she wasn't helpful or willing to try to get us into a car we decided to go with someone else! Not to mention she told us that she would pull a soft pull on our credit when she didn't! I am not happy with them at all and if they want to keep people coming back they need to work on that no matter how much a sale is, it still is a sale and to treat everyone with the same respect!!