Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

1800 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 877-740-1942
Used 888-761-9114
Service 855-594-1223

Our goal is to give you a great buying experience. Fast & Easy!

Service Department is Horrible

by from Thornton, CO |

We have taken our 2012 Jeep Cherokee to this dealership twice since Larry Miller took it over from Pro Jeep. The Service technicians are rude, unpleasant, hard to work with. We had our 2005 Dodge 1500 serviced here numerous time when it was Pro Jeep and was always very well taken care of. It appears from the previous posts that Larry Miller is a great place to buy a car but I can tell you they have a horrible service dept. Stay Clear!! Our battery died last night in our Jeep. We called and inquired if they could replace the battery today. We were told that yes they coud get to it. When we arrived we were told they would not be able to get to it. We told him who we had talked to. Rep talked to rep we talked to and said they could get to it. We dropped it off. We just called, told they never told us they could get to it. Told them who we spoke with. Rep. said he didn't care who we spoke with and that he was not going to tell us again that they may not be able to get to it. We previously had taken the vehicle in for a transmission problem where the vehicle will not shift into 3rd unless you let off the gas. This happens very frequently. They had the Jeep for 4 days and were able to duplicate it once but said didn't know what issue was and said to bring it back if it got worse. INCREDIBLE! Once we get the Jeep back (if they ever fix it) we won't be back.

They broke my car

by from thorton co |

They burnt out the dimmer switch on my jeep while replacing my battery. then when i come back to have the car fixed they try to charge me for their mistake! this should tell you 2 very important things! 1 they have no clue what theyre doing and 2 they arent honest. Please take your business else where.

Used car purchase

by from Longmont, co |

I was satisfied with my experience, vehicle price and trade in value

July 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing Dan. Glad you had a good purchase experience. Brent Wood, General Manager

Service for my 300 C

by from Thornton, CO |

I was very happy with the gentlemen that I helped me. I felt they knew their job and was very willing to help.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for this review Roxanne. It is good to know you were well taken care of by the team. Brent Wood, General Manager

Service

by from Thornton, CO |

Fast service, just got things done

July 2, 2014

Good to hear it Rich! Glad you came in. Brent Wood, General Manager

New Car Buy

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

After a less than pleasant experience in Colorado Springs where we live my husband and I drove to Westminster for the car we wanted after speaking with Serkan on-line. A+ Customer service from beginning to end.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Greg and Rhonda. Glad you came over and it is good to know you were well taken care of here. Brent Wood, General Manager

Dodge Challenger

by from Thornton, Colorado |

The only issue I had is that the wait to get into financing was very long and I had my 9 yr old daughter with me and she got very tired.

July 1, 2014

Sorry to hear about the wait Kevin. I hope all else went well and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Brent Wood, General Manager

...

by from Westminster, CO |

Went in for a free oil change that was included with my vehicle purchase at Larry H Miller in Boise, ID.

Thank you for the review Josh. Glad you came in. Brent Wood, General Manager

Service on 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

by from Westminster, CO |

I was greeted by a very friendly and knowledgable service writer, and he did a great job assessing my needs and insuring that I got what I needed. I also needed some accessories for our new Jeep, and he helped me find them in the parts department, and they will be installed next week. I needed a trailer hitch and running boards.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Bob! It is good to know our team took great care of you and your vehicle. Brent Wood, General Manager

Jeff is a Joy

by from Denver, CO |

Dealerships are everywhere. Jeff really is the reason we went with Larry H Miller. He pays attention to what you want but isn't pushy. Plus he's a hoot. =) We will be buying our next vehicle from him as well.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for the review Brittany! Glad Jeff took care of you during the purchase process. Brent Wood, General Manager