Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

1800 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 877-740-1942
Used 888-761-9114
Service 855-594-1223

Our goal is to give you a great buying experience. Fast & Easy!

Good experience at Pro

by from Laramie Wyoming |

We just recently purchased a new Jeep from Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and had a very good experience. We drove all the way down from Laramie Wyoming and it was worth the drive.

Great buying experience at Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge

by from Northglenn, Colorado |

We just purchased a Jeep Cherokee at Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Northglenn Colorado and had a great buying experience. The whole staff was friendly and the whole process was painless! We will allways buy our vehicles from Pro in the future.

Great buying experience at Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge

by from Denver Colorado |

Our family had a great buying experience from Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Northglenn Colorado. The staff was very professional and nice. The whole buying transaction was painless! I highly reccomend Pro to everyone whom asks me about my new Jeep.

Great Experience at Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

by from Denver, Colorado |

I recently purchased a new Jeep Cherokee from Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Denver Colorado. The vehicle is fantastic and the whole buying experience was painless. I highly reccommend this dealer. They were very professional and friendly.

Bad Deal

by from Arvada, Colorado |

Do Not buy from this dealership!! I repeat DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! Spent 3 days with this dealership. We were trading in a vehicle for a new Dodge. I was upfront about what was wrong with my vehicle, and they offered me a trade-in value. After going back and forth a couple of times with fleet manager about price, we decided on a price for my new Dodge. Told the fleet manager that we would be down and have the paperwork ready. We started signing the paperwork and the used car manager comes by to pick up the keys on my vehicle to perform a test drive. I let him know what issue I had with the vehicle and he said to me "Did you tell anyone this?" I said yes, all along I told your fleet manager. He said OK and walks away.... We continue to sign paperwork then the dealership manager comes over and says we don't have a deal because of the issue with your vehicle. He asks me if I told anyone about the issue. I said yes and pointed to the fleet manager. The fleet manager responded with "Yes he told me". The dealership goes on about how they are so upside down on this deal that they cant take my trade-in at that value. Then he offers me a free oil change for my time. HA! HA! My time is worth a whole lot more than an oil change. The moral of the story is this. Make sure you get your trade in value before you buy anything. AND.... Know that this dealership does not stand by its word. The manager made an offer on my trade and I took it. He knew the details of the issue with the vehicle. The total cost to repair would have been about $500 out of the dealerships pocket. Don't make people go through the process of false dreams of owning a car if you can't keep your word.

Great Buying Experience from Pro Chrysler Jeep Dge

by from Thornton, Colorado |

We just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Northglenn Colorado. The whole staff was fantastic to deal with. Low pressure. Very professional.

Great Experience at Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

by from Northglenn,Colorado |

I have purchased over 10 vehicles from Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in the past. The people are very friendly and fantastic to deal with.

We had a fantastic experience at Pro Chrysler Jeep

by from Northglenn,Co. |

Our family has been purchasing vehicles from Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Denver for the last 10 years. The experience is allway fantastic and painless. They have a brand new facility and the people are allways friendly.

Great car buying experience .

by from Northglenn,CO. |

I had a great experience purchasing a vehicle at Pro Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Thornton Colorado. The staff was very friendly and professional.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Centennial Colorado |

Our family has purchased 3 vehicles from Pro and everytime it is a great experience. The facility is beautiful. The people are friendly and helpful.