Skyline Mitsubishi

2040 W. 104th, Thornton, CO 80234

New 877-845-8743 New877-845-8743
Used 877-258-2279 Used877-258-2279
Service 866-431-8522 Service 866-431-8522

The 2016 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER's are now in!

Wonderful Experience

by from Arvada Colorado |

I couldn't be more happy with my experience with Skyline Mitsubishi. I went there because no other dealer would help me because of my type of employment. I met Eric Chacon and he told me that my type of employment didn't matter to him. Eric and Anthony helped me find the right vehicle that fit into my parameters. I love my new Outlander Sport. The process was easy and Eric was great to work with. Thank you Skyline.

Fun buying experience

by from Thorton, Co |

Caleb was very helpful and knowledgeable about his inventory helped us alot

A SUPER SALES PERSON: CALEB FAGAN

by from BRIGHTON, COLORADO |

Caleb Fagan was great. Great personality and he made our experience exceptional. We bought a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and are real happy with the vehicle. Caleb made the buying experience fun and he covered every question we came up with. He met all our pricing requests and vehicle requests as well. You can tell by his demeanor he is knowledgeable about what he's selling and if we had any questions or requests he didn't know the answer to, he didn't hesitate to ask his manager. A lot of salespeople would try to give you a snow job but not Caleb. He's a straight shooter and because of that both my wife and I felt very comfortable around him. We had 2 items that had to be ordered and I called him the next day and he had already ordered those parts. Great follow through as well. I'd love to have him on my sales staff because I'd feel comfortable knowing he thinks about his customers. We even ran into the service manager named Keith, who is an exceptional individual. We had met him at Denver Suzuki dealership and he always made sure our vehicle was up to our specifications. Meeting him gave both of us a good feeling about how Skyline feels about its customers from sales to service.

Joey Morgan.

by from Westminster, CO |

Very knowledgeable about their products and good people person who it is easy to relate too.

Old Building but Great Deals and Staff

by from Federal Heights |

Was a bit worried when first driving up; but after a bit of wandering, Joe Mortan (maybe Martin or Morgan) spent a considerable amount of time helping me and my family find not just want I WANTED, but more importantly what we NEEDED. A great experience overall but the Joe and the guys in finance really made the difference. I kinda felt bad after all the work the guys put in, but due to a family emergency we had to leave before we could finalize the deal--but we will definitely be making the purchase here.

Anthony ochiato

by from Westminster, Colorado |

We purchased a 2012 dodge ram 1500 pick up extended cab, back in June of this year. Great service all around.

by from Thornton CO |

Looked at some cars online then came in and Anthony helped us. We received a lot of information on the Mirage we are interested in. We loved his no pressure but tons of info on the vehicle we want to get. We will be doing business with him..Thank You!!!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Thornton, Co |

10 years and 2 cars later I have nothing but great things to say about Skyline. Always personable and providing excellent customer service, I know where I'll be purchasing my 3rd vehicle when I'm ready for my Jeep Grand Cherokee. . Shout out to GM Joe Quintana and his team for his continued professional assistance. He truly knows how to make you feel like a valued customer. Definitely deserving of a great recommendation. . The proof is in their reviews! :)

Caleb made our experience great!!!

by from Denver, CO |

we had one of the best car buying experiences working with Caleb. He was very knowledgeable and made us feel great about our decisions. He was great at making us feel comfortable and he had a great sense of humor. He went out of his way to have our schedules correspond and never made us feel like an inconvenience. We will definitely be back for any need that we have and would recommend Caleb to anyone!

best car buying experience

by from Thorton, CO |

My husband and I worked with Caleb while buying our new car. He was great at making us feel welcomed and cared for at the dealership. He had lots of advice to give us and steered us in the right direction. He was very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. We are very pleased with our experience and will definitely be keeping in touch with Caleb for all of our future purchases and car needs.