Skyline Mitsubishi

2040 W. 104th, Thornton, CO 80234

New 877-845-8743
Used 877-258-2279
Service 866-431-8522

The 2016 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER's are now in!

Wonderful Experience

by from Arvada Colorado |

I couldn't be more happy with my experience with Skyline Mitsubishi. I went there because no other dealer would help me because of my type of employment. I met Eric Chacon and he told me that my type of employment didn't matter to him. Eric and Anthony helped me find the right vehicle that fit into my parameters. I love my new Outlander Sport. The process was easy and Eric was great to work with. Thank you Skyline.

Skyline Was Wonderlful. Thanks Eric.

by from Broomfield Colorado |

I love everyone at Mitsubishi, very friendly, personable and willing to work with you on any type of situation. Eric has always been good to me, ive referred family and friends there. I have bought 2 cars myself at this location. Dont forget to get your keychain!! Thanks guys.....

Fantastic and Great service!!

by from Denver |

When I First arrived, I was greeted immediately. Once I mentioned Brandon, they knew instantly. Was looking for the Cadillac I saw advertised online but found a great car anyway. Never thought I'd ever buy a Chrysler, but I'm glad. Very hassle free and the upper management Ed... was also extremely helpful. The staff was very accommodating and my car buying experience was overall, quite smooth. They even had the car detailed and had a full tank. ... Thanks guys and i would highly recommend anyone to go check them out. .. Jay C

Steven Power was easy to work with!!

by from Kersey, Co |

I was referred to Steven Power and he was a very pleasant person to work with. I will recommend anyone I know to see Steven Power if they are looking to buy a car.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Aurora, CO |

I recently purchased a 2008 Dodge Durango from Skyline. I first contacted them on their website to confirm that the vehicle was available. I promptly received information about the Durango. When I called to arrange a time to look at the vehicle, I visited with Ed Burton, who said he would have the vehicle ready. When I arrived, Ed had the Durango ready as promised (he had even taken it to a gas station to add fuel before I got there). I mentioned that I had seen the Durango advertised in the Denver Post as part of their end of the year sale. I expected that there would be some catch and that there would be additional costs or fees in addition to the sales price - but pleasantly, there were not. There were no high pressure tactics at all. Ed answered all the questions I asked, gave me the Carfax info, and told me what the final cost would be after taxes were added to the sales price. This was the most hassle-free car buying experience I have ever had - and I've bought quite a few cars over the years. I am very satisfied with the Durango and with Skyline. And i recommend Ed as a salesperson. All in all, a very good buying experience!

Buyer Beware!!

by from brighton, Colorado |

Very nice to me, sold me a explorer at full blue book, ten days later the transmission goes out. Fourteen hundred dollar repair. I think they knew the transmission was going out, rest assured they made alot of money on a bad explorer.

Skyline Mitsubishi responded to this review

December 31, 2014

I am sorry to hear that your transmission went out. We always check vehicles for problems and didn't find anything wrong at the time you bought your vehicle. Things do happen with used cars however, without warning. Did you contact our service department or is it too late. please feel free to contact me directly at 303-465-5512 or email bgardner@skylinemitsubishi.com

Turnaround a bad situation into GREAT opportunity!

by from Lone Tree, CO |

On August 4, 2014 I wrote a bad review "Nice guy, waste of time!" by Ghost dad, on August 8th, 4 days later the General Manager responded to me personally apologizing for wasting my time. He then asked what it is going to take to put a deal together, I told him, and on August 9th I drove away with the vehicle. I was impressed that he took the time to read and care about the bad review and really wanted to rectify my bad experience. I highly recommend this team, they will work with you!

Nice guy, waste of time!

by from Lone tree, co |

Before I traveled 1 hour told them what I would pay and the value of the trade in and he said we can make that work. Bottom line we ended up $3000 apart, wasted my time! All they wanted to do is deal! I walk away from the offer! Be aware, don't waste your time!!!!

Skyline Mitsubishi responded to this review

August 15, 2014

Thank you for your input Ghost dad! Because of your review, we were able to fix the break down in communication and sell you the 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee you wanted! I really appreciate the opportunity you gave me and Skyline Mitsubishi to make it right and make you a customer for life. Sincerely, James C Berry, G.M.

Alex the sales man did a great job!

by from Thornton, Colorado |

I am really happy with your dealership, Skyline Mitsubishi. Alex Goncharoff was able to get me into a brand new outlander sport and made it affordable as well. Thanks!

Great!

by from Henderson, CO |

I came in just expecting to look and walked out with a brand new car. They not only gave me a great trade in value on my current vehicle, they bent over backwards to ensure my payment was suitable for me. Great guys!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Thornton, CO |

We have bought and traded a few cars over the years and always had to fight and stay there several hours to get a fair price. When the thought came to purchase a new car with our 18 month daughter, we were terrified because of the exhausting wait we have experienced in the past. We were completely shocked at how different Skyline Mitsubishi was from other dealers. Not only did they give us a side by side comparison of the 2013 Lancer models, they gave us the listing price right away (which is usually something you have to ask several times for). There was no pressure to buy a more expensive/upgraded vehicle but honesty with what each vehicle could offer for our family. The entire process took two hours, from reviewing the models, test driving, taking our time to decide, and filling out paper work. Josh Anderson, our sales representative, was amazing. He gave us exactly what we wanted and made the entire experience enjoyable. Thank you to the entire staff, we will definitely be back on future purchases!