Skyline Mitsubishi

New 877-845-8743
Used 877-258-2279
Service 866-431-8522

Super Sale! $59 down/$79 a month

Alex the sales man did a great job!

by from Thornton, Colorado |

I am really happy with your dealership, Skyline Mitsubishi. Alex Goncharoff was able to get me into a brand new outlander sport and made it affordable as well. Thanks!

Great!

by from Henderson, CO |

I came in just expecting to look and walked out with a brand new car. They not only gave me a great trade in value on my current vehicle, they bent over backwards to ensure my payment was suitable for me. Great guys!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Thornton, CO |

We have bought and traded a few cars over the years and always had to fight and stay there several hours to get a fair price. When the thought came to purchase a new car with our 18 month daughter, we were terrified because of the exhausting wait we have experienced in the past. We were completely shocked at how different Skyline Mitsubishi was from other dealers. Not only did they give us a side by side comparison of the 2013 Lancer models, they gave us the listing price right away (which is usually something you have to ask several times for). There was no pressure to buy a more expensive/upgraded vehicle but honesty with what each vehicle could offer for our family. The entire process took two hours, from reviewing the models, test driving, taking our time to decide, and filling out paper work. Josh Anderson, our sales representative, was amazing. He gave us exactly what we wanted and made the entire experience enjoyable. Thank you to the entire staff, we will definitely be back on future purchases!

Good experience

by from brighton, co |

Alex did a great job keeping us as a customer. The process was long but everyone was courteous and we ended up with a great vehicle. The only negative was the car we bought was used and only came with one key...I thought a second key should have been provided. But an overall good experience!

kam80229

by from Thornton,, CO |

we have brought 5 different vehicle"s from Skyline with Josh Anderson;; was very happy with everything '' Thanks Ms. Karen Mathews of Thornton, Co..

Great Job!

by from Westminster |

I went into my car buying experience with a pessimistic attitude but actually enjoyed my experience with Skyline. Good customer service, happy with the car and price. Recommend.

Great experience!

by from Denver, Co |

Josh was amazing! My husband and I had a pleasant experience. It was quick and we got the payment we wanted. Thanks!!

Great Place

by from THornton, CO |

I went in and was received the help I was looking for. I really enjoyed the extent the staff took to help me get a vehicle.

car buying experience

by from morrison co |

the salespeople were eager to get me into a new mitsubishi not caring if the payment was reasonable!!!, they promised stuff they went back on and the experience was not what I would hope for,

Just what I wanted (and am able to afford)

by from Westminster. CO |

The sales person I dealt with, Jeremy, was extremely helpful, answering my questions and providing additional information useful to me.