Larry H. Miller Lexus Lindon

New 866-414-5426
Used 866-676-4825
Service 888-799-6995

Driven By You.

Service, team work, problem solving

by from Orem, Utah |

I continually see the team in this Lexus Dealership working together to provide excellent service. They have had my car ready before they promised. They have cheerfully worked to help me sync my cell phone, make hot chocolate and entertain my grandson. I love my red Lexus, especially because of the service that comes with my car. When I come in with a problem, I have always left with it solved.

April 18, 2014

Marilyn, thank you for your review! I am very happy that we could continually provide you with reliable, excellent service. We look forward to serving you again! Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.

Great Service!

by from Cedar Hills, UT |

The maintenance repair workers did an outstanding job on my 2008 Lexus and repaired upcoming problems that may have occurred overtime with use. Thank you!

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so happy that our staff could repair your vehicle and make your experience outstanding. Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.

Electrical recall notice

by from Provo, UT |

I received an electrical warning light recall letter. It was handled promptly. The service was fine. I was glad to have it checked out.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your service experience here a good one. Let us know how we can serve you again. Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.

Excellent service

by from Saratoga springs, UT |

The overhead console sliding door switches in our Sienna were failing. They still worked some of the time but since we were moving out of state I explained to Phil that I wanted to get it fixed before we left. They checked into it, ordered the part and got it done. They easily could have said no since the switches hadn't failed completely. It was refreshing to deal with people who understand that a little flexibility goes a long way. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it, that's all I want.

April 7, 2014

Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that Phil could assist you in getting the repairs you desired completed for your vehicle. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with before you leave! Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.

Poor service at Lexus of Lindon

by from Springville, UT |

Service advisor misled by overstating the diagnostic fee would be applied to repairs if needed and after attempting to explain what he meant, only dug himself in deeper. Apparently when they changed the oil in our car in December, they did not check the air filter (which is part of their service on the maintenance agreement plan), this car has been sitting in our garage for six weeks and the air filter being "plugged" is what triggered the computer codes leading to my visit to the dealership.

March 19, 2014

Ron, I am very sorry about the frustration experienced at your service visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for taking the time to allow us to earn back your business and resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again. Phil Schwemin, Service Manager.