Larry H. Miller Lexus of Lindon

Service 888-799-6995

Affordable Luxury

Outstanding Service...Again

by from Springville, Utah |

Visiting Lexus of Lindon is an extraordinary experience. We have now owned our RX-450H for four years and it still drives and feels brand new, partly because we always get our regularly scheduled maintenance done at the dealer. Geoff and his team are outstanding...informative, courteous, professional and helpful. Chad, the General Manager, stays actively engaged with customers to ensure they are well cared for. I have never been in a dealership waiting room that is so clean, well-stocked, comfortable and inviting. Fresh donuts, a superb hot drink machine, sodas, water, bananas, candy...and a lovely flat screen TV keep you entertained. The time flies quickly. I even took the time to have a team meeting with one of my staff while waiting and he was so impressed he plans to bring his wife to the dealership when its time to buy a new car. The only problem is: now I want to buy another Lexus after spending time in the showroom! No one can beat a Lexus and this dealership is top of the line. Oh, I appreciate that Chad ensures now that each car is hand-washed after service: our car left in pristine condition inside and out. A very nice touch. In winning customer loyalty, the "small things are the big things," and Lexus of Lindon demonstrates that truth.

January 7, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. It's great to hear that we have been able to exceed your expectations with customer service and that you enjoyed the amenities in our lobby. We sincerely appreciate your business, and I will pass your compliments along to the team! We'll look forward to seeing you next time! -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.

The best service department ever!

by from Pleasant Grove, UT |

Once again I have been given first class care by the great service department at Lexus of Lindon. The professionalism and can do attitudes of all those that work here set this dealer and service department above the rest. I own several makes and models of vehicles however the Lexus support team at Lexus of Lindon is by far the best service and sales department off all the dealers I have worked with in the state.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for your review, Cameron! We sincerely appreciate your business! -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager

always a great experience at Lexus of Lindon

by from Pleasant Grove, Utah |

I have always had a great experience at Lexus of Lindon. The people there are so friendly and helpful, they answer all the questions or concerns I might have and the waiting area is so clean and comfortable.

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the review, Eva. We're happy to hear you continue to have a great experience at our dealership. Thanks for being a loyal customer! -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.

Outstanding Service

by from Orem UT |

I have never had more attentive and responsive service. The personnel were polite, professional and identified the causes of and remedied issues that were difficult to diagnose.

February 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership! It's great to hear that the team was attentive and responsive to your needs! We sincerely appreciate your business! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager

Great Service

by from Orem, UT |

Took my 2014 ES300h in for its first oil change. Geoff met me as I was getting out of the car and showed me into the waiting area. He had a smile on his face. The work was professional. Because he was on time and assured me the wait would be short, I waited for the car. The lounge area was great and everyone greeted me with a smile. Goeff came back as promised and I was out the door. Goeff convinces me to to to LHM in Orem for future service. I have owned several Lexus autos. Never felt comfortable in the past with the service. Geoff makes a difference..

January 6, 2015

That's great to hear, Bob! I will be sure to pass your compliments along to Geoff! We sincerely appreciate your business, and we will look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager

Smiles and can do attitude

by from Orem, Utah |

I regularly go in for car wash, oil changes. This week it was for the inspection and renewal. Every time, every employee treats me like their most valuable customer. The car registration was so slick, I will never go anywhere else.

December 10, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at our dealership, Marilyn! We sincerely appreciate your business, so it's great to hear that was reflected in your experience at our dealership. We will look forward to working with you again next time! -Chad Stilwell, General Manager

Poor value

by from SLC, Utah |

I bought a service contract but had to pay for my oil change anyway because I was told I had gone too many miles.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. Please give me a call directly at 801-227-3210 so that I can learn more about your situation and try to be of assistance. Thank you. -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager

Fantastic Service! Exceptional staff!

by from Springville, Utah |

We love everything! The service staff are so wonderful to work with and they bend over backwards to take care of you!! At this service I had the wonderful opportunity to work with the mechanics and I was very impressed with them! They all really know how to take care of you!!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our dealership! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed having your vehicle serviced with us, and that our staff was able to play a major role in providing that 5-star experience! We'll look forward to seeing you again next time. -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager

Outstanding Service Department

by from Lehi, UT |

My last service was outstanding. Geoff provided beyond expected service when my car broke down just south of St. George. He made sure I was safe, towed, and in a loaner vehicle while my car was repaired. I can't say enough good about the service I received at Larry H. Miller Lexus of Lindon.

August 6, 2014

Thank you, Liz! I am so glad to hear that Geoff was able to help you by making sure you were safe, towed and in a loaner vehicle while your car was repaired. We'll look forward to working with you again in the future! -Chad Stilwell, Store Manager

I expected more from a Lexus dealership

by from Lindon, UT |

I scheduled an appointment to replace a sunroof that had shattered. The service reps were very helpful and were able to get the needed glass in the next day. I'm not sure if they were just too busy at the dealership, or if it was just an off day, but I was very disappointed in the quality of the repair and the clean-up of the vehicle after the repairs were made. I found pieces of glass on the center console as well as in the cup holder, and the seal around the glass looks quite warn (I haven't tried putting any water on it, but I really wonder if it is airtight). I would have expected something like this from a third-party, but I expected a little more from Lexus.

June 6, 2014

I apologize again for your experience and am glad that we could speak and resolve this issue. Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.

Always courteous, fast, effective service.

by from Orem, UT |

Always great service.................................

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad that we could always provide you with courteous, fast, effective service. Chad Stilwell, Store Manager.