PLATINUM MOTOR CARS

1927 Heide Dr, Troy, MI 48084

Used 866-495-8607

R8 -finder

by from Troy, Mi |

I was recently the victim of a someone texting while driving. My R8 was totaled. I looked around for a month for a replacement R8. Platinum was recommended to me. I went there and Dean, Eric and Syed found me the exact car that I was looking for to replace mine and they did it in 3 days! The car is perfect and I am very happy. I would buy from them again.

Platinum Motors is Highly Recommended!!!

by from Maryland |

I had been looking for the right E60 BMW M5 for about four months. I finally saw the car I wanted being advertised by Platinum Motors on Cars.com. I called on a Sunday because I was extremely interested in the car to leave a message and to my amazement, Syed answered the phone! We had a brief conversation, he told me the car was in impeccable condition and I agreed that I would purchase it pending a Pre-Purchase Inspection. In two days the car was inspected and passed with flying colors. I booked a flight and planned to pick the car up that Saturday. One thing to note, the reviews for Platinum Motors are true, after reading them; I was confident the transaction would go very well. When I arrived at the dealership, the car was detailed and waiting for me! I expected the car to be in excellent condition and it exceed my expectations. My 2007 M5 was in like new condition, the quality of the cars at the dealership were excellent. Syed and Eric are car guys first, they gave me a tour of their facility and we talked "shop." They were extremely courteous, professional and made my buying experience a pleasure. Their follow up is incredible, this is the best car buying experience I have had period. I truly enjoyed the 570 mile trip back to Maryland without a hiccup. Thanks again Platinum!!

Fantastic Experience

by from Michigan |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Platnium Motor Cars. I told Syed and Eric what I was looking for and they did not disappoint. They were able to locate the make and model exactly the way that I wanted. The milage and condition of the vehicle was perfect for what I was looking for. They offered me a great price, making my purchase decision simple and easy. I would recommend Platnium Motor Cars to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle, especially when looking for something within specific parameters. They will have or find exactly what you are looking for.

Premium Product, High-end experience.

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

I have personally test-driven at least a dozen vehicles with PMC and purchased two. Eric and his colleagues KNOW cars and trucks; better yet, they are patient and helpful. When I shop for a car, I want someone there for me, but I don't want a hovering, sleazy, high-pressure sales person. PMC delivers this on all levels. Additionally, the cars that PMC offer are very clean and on the higher-end of the product line or trim level. You will see what I mean when you enter the facility: there is usually a detailer around, most of the vehicles are kept in an indoor, climate-controlled facilty and you can take as long as you need to inspect the car or cars that you are interested in. I tend to purchase pre-owned vehicles, from dealers, large and small, and PMC ranks at the top in terms of my purchase experience. They don't have an espresso machine. They don't have a flat panel TV in the waiting area. They don't have a gas fireplace. What PMC DOES have is honest service and solid product that leans toward the high-end.

They just LOVE cars

by from Lake Orion, MI |

Platinum Motor Cars is a great way to purchase a car - they are very laid back and the process easy. The one thing that stood out to more than the deal they found for me, was how much they love cars.... all of them. These guys know more about what you need than you do and will help you find it. i went to them in search of a 5 series bmw so i'd have room for my kids - once syed started searching for cars he found that i could get into a 7 series within my budget and it would be a better fit for my family. I could not agree more! the process was easy, i got a great deal, and i love the vehicle. These are the guys you use when you want to avoid busy, cheesey car lots. They love what they do and i highly recommend them!

I LOVE my Platinum Motor Cars vehicle!

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I went to Platinum Motor Cars in search of a late model, pre-owned convertible. I had some pretty specific criteria for my new car and outlined them for the sales staff. In just a couple of weeks Platinum Motor Cars found the perfect car for me! Every one I dealt with there was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They made my buying experience very easy and I look forward to doing business with them in the future. They have some amazing vehicles in their inventory but if they don't have exactly what you're looking for, just wait a minute and they'll find it!

Incredibly attentive service

by from Royal Oak, Mi |

I've bought four vehicles from Eric and Syed over the last two years. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and totally get it. I went there to sell them my 2003 Lingenfelter Corvette and ended up buying a 2013 M5 on the spot. They went above and beyond in helping me sell my car and even tried to help me find other dealers who would perhaps give me a better deal on my vehicle. They are very honest and trustworthy and I could not be more satisfied with their service.

Found Me the Perfect Car!

by from Auburn Hills, MI |

Syed and the folks at Platinum Motors found me the perfect car for my budget! Service was excellent, the buying process was smooth and easy, and a couple of minor issues with the vehicle (entertainment system, minor electronics) were resolved in the weeks following the purchase. Their showroom has an array of impressive vehicles to peruse at all times, and they're highly skilled at locating just the right vehicle to meet your specifications. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

997 Carrera 2

by from Michigan |

I bought a 2005, 997, Carrera 2 from Eric Lotz at Platinum. Being my 7th car, this was by far the best purchasing experience I have ever had. I walked in, test drove the car, days later it was in my drive way. Eric Lotz was on top of all the paper work and processing, he made the purchasing process easy and did it with a great attitude, even with an assault of questions. The car was beautiful, drove and looked like new. They know what to look for in a used car, this is seen in their quality automobile selection, facility, and experienced employees. Erik was as passionate about my car as I was. I would like to thank everyone at Platinum Motor Cars. I will be back to purchase another vehicle.

Phenomenal Experience

by from Birmingham, Mi |

Unfortunately I've come to terms with the fact that I am a "high maintenance" customer, especially when it comes to shopping for vehicles. I was introduced to Syed at Platinum Motors through a contractor who understands my taste and need for quality. I didn't have a specific vehicle in mind when I showed up, but I did have a vehicle that I owned and a ballpark of what I wanted to spend and with that he made magic! His staff was kind and courteous and assisted me in any and every way possible. They even hooked me up with someone to get a great deal on financing. Overall this experience was one of the best I've ever had when making a purchase and I absolutely love my 2011 Range Rover! Thanks for going above and beyond Platinum Motors!