First Ford

Used 888-793-5756
Service 888-734-8236

Rachel new Escape Owner

by from Providence, RI |

I bought a Beautiful Black 2014 Ford Edge. I enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish.I was greeted by Jimmy Anthony. He was very nice. He got the car ready for a test drive. I loved the car. It had just about every option I could think of. Jimmy was so patient answering my questions and knowledgeable about the Ford Escape so he answered all our questions. I was given a very fair price. I was completely satisfied with my First Ford experience. I highly recommend First Ford for a Car buying experience the way it should be. No pressure tactics. The showroom was bright and modern and a comfortable place to spend the time I did.

FIRST FORD BOSTON STRONG BEST PRICES

by from Woburn, MA |

It took me longer to Drive from Boston to Fall River than it did for me to Buy a Ford Explorer at First Ford of Fall River. Internet Sales expert Kerrie Gomes directed me to a Beautiful Ford Explorer. I was Greeted by Steve Day and the rest is History..... I am driving the ford Explorer back to Boston tonight on a Spot delivery after Steve, Mark Gauthier and Josh Rocha bent over backwards to get me on my way on the road back to Boston. I manage a Restaurant in Boston and truly appreciate the efforts to put me in this car in less than to hours from Start to finish. Oh did I say the reason I drove all the way from Boston to Fall River to Buy my Family a new Car, THE PRICES, THE VERY BEST PRICE, I DROVE BY AT LEAST 11 DEALERSHIPS with higher PRICES in and around BOSTON to go to FIRST FORD. I am sold on the service, the professionalism and the FORD PRODUCT. FIRST FORD is BOSTON STRONG....in my opinion and I highly recommend First Ford to All reading this and all my Family and Friends. Thank you Kerrie, Steve. Mark and Josh at First Ford I am totally impressed.

FIRST FORD WORKS

by from South Kingston RI |

First Ford gets it Right. If you want a Salesman who understands the Human Side of Buying a Major expensive Truck ask for Steve Day at First Ford. Steve gets it from "our perspective". He was knowledgeable and understanding of my singular perspective. After viewing Trucks for days on line I ventured into the the First Ford Dealership after talking to Kerry Gomes who was top shelf. Steve Day greeted me on the Truck lot early in the morning, I told him I drive a F-150 but was shopping for my step son and needed "less Truck" that I drove up in that he could afford without not getting a FORD. Steve walked me inside and introduced me to Rob Rocha, This GUY KNOWS HIS TRUCKS AND PRICING LEVELS FOR A FIRST TIME younger buyer. I was introduced to Jason Vasconcolles who discussed all kinds of great finance plans. I know where I will be buying this Truck for my son, from FIRST FORD OF FALL RIVER , with Steve Day. and Rob Rocha.

HAT TRICK AT THE DEALERSHIP

by from Wakefield, Rhode Island |

As a hockey player the HAT TRICK IS A RARE and wonderful accomplishment. First Ford completed the Hat Trick in Car Buying. Kerrie Gomes on the Internet Sales was wonderful and very helpful. Steve Day was the best Salesman I have ever had. Rob Rocha and Jason Vaconcelles with my financing package was the easiest and most understandable with many options to choose from. Enjoying my Escape day after day. FIRST FORD scored the unique Hat Trick by my account. Recommending all my friends and Family. Goal Met!!!!.

VERY IMPRESSED

by from Fall River, MA |

As a young College Student in Pre- Med I needed to minimize my time in a Dealership and Maximize my Quality time. First Ford of Fall River gave me both. Kerrie Gomes in sales helped me pre-select models to fit my needs. At the Dealership Steve Day greeted me and knew I would need help making such a big decision. He was helped by Jimmy Anthony who eworked closely with Steve selecting just the right model and just the right car. Rob Rocha was very helpful and got Jason Vasconcellos involved right away to help me with finance. I was totally impressed and reccommended Steve Day and his team at First Ford to all my friends and Family. My brother has already been by First Ford and hopefully my Dad will be in soon. I am Totally Impressed with First Ford and am enjoying my new 2015 Ford Fusion. Stephanie A

kyle mccallister was awesome

by from fall river ma |

kyle sold me my new fussion last week it was averry smoth process. I am verry happy with my expeiance!!!

Completely Satisfied

by from Rehoboth Massachusetts |

Kerrie from Internet Sales called me about First Ford purchasing my Ford 500, at first I had no interest in selling it but the more Kerrie talked about the Current Summer Fest Specials with extra rebates and her professionalism I agreed to visit the First Ford Dealership. I was greeted by Steve Day who made me feel at ease right off the bat. After viewing several choices Steve Day had selected from my Internet profile and chat with Kerrie Steve brought over a senior salesperson who was willing to assist Steve in my quest for a Summer Fest Deal. His name was Jim Anthony and he and Steve worked so we'll together I thought they were a team. Jim knew so much about my Ford500 he had me totally comfortable about such a big decision, buying a car is no small task. I now feel very good about the visit which was topped off by Steve bringing out Rob Rocha and Mark Gauthier to explain leasing options and traditional financing. It was great, no pressure tactics and lots of education on buying a car the right way. Tomorrow I will be back to seal the deal. Thank you all at first Ford especially Steve Day and Rob Rocha and Kerrie Gomes.

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

by from PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island |

Today I talked to Kerri Gomes with First Ford who works the Internet Sales and Kerri is part of a fantastic Sales Team at this facility. She saved me at least an hour by locating quickly the Stock numbers fitting my vehicle selection. I have already bought other cars from Steve Day and Jim Anthony, two experienced and very personable Sales rep at First Ford. Steve and Jim were both on today as I began my new next car purchase due diligence and to save me time had already pulled up the cars Kerri had PRESELECTED to fit my needs. No pressure, just product knowledge that I asked for and service with a smile. Next I was allowed to go right to the Sales desk where Rob Rocha and Mark Gauthier were two professionals giving me payment options to chose from. I have now done all my homework to bring my daughter in for the final touches on CAR BUYING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE......... I will let you know the rest of the experience. Thank you all at First Ford for "another" great car buying experience. My brother Patrick has already bought and is bring in his son for a second visit this Thursday to see Steve Day. Dave Curry

kyle mccallister

by from westport ma |

i walked into first ford a week ago and was greeted by kyle. he was very understanding that i was just beginning my new car search.he test drove a few different cars and suv s with me. I did not buy that day but i did return the next day and purchased my new suv. thank you first ford and kyle!!!

new ford escape addtion

by from FALL RIVER,MA |

MY NAME IS DAVID SILVA FROM FALL RIVER,THIS IS AN ADDTION TO MY RECENT REVIEW OF FIRST FORD 2015 FORD ESCAPE PURCHED ON JUNE 25 2015.I WANTED TO ADD A COUPLE OF VERY HELPFUL AND QUALITY PEOPLE WORKING AT FIRST FORD.MY FIRST CONTACT WAS KERRIE GOMES SHE'S THE WEB PERSON I FIRST TALKED TO ABOUT MAKEING A TEST DRIVE. SHE GUILDED ME TO STEVE DAY,MY SALES REP.AFTER MY TEST DRIVE KERRIE WOULD CALL AND HELP ME WITH ALL MY CONCERNS.SHE'S GREAT MADE ME AND MY WIFE FEEL COMFORTABLE.THANKS TO HER GETTING THE BALL ROLLING MADE THE DEAL. I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK JASON VASCONCELLOS WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND FRENDLYNESS IN HELPING ME W ITH MY FINACING AND EXTENDED WARRENTY COVERAGE.BECAUSE OF THIS I'LL SLEEP BETTER FOR THE NEXT 7 YEARS WITH THE EXTRA PROTECTION ON MY CAR. TODAY I HAD THE CLEAR COAT PUT ON THE PAINT AND INTERIOR FABRIC DONE TO PROTECT MY CAR.NOW BOTH ME AND THE CAR ARE SHINNING. THANKS AGAIN KERRIE AND JASON STEVE AND MARC AND FIRST FORD FOR PUTTING THE TEAM TOGETHER

QUALITY AND HONESTY FIRST

by from Swansea, MA |

I arrived at the First Ford Dealership with mixed emotions on buying a new Truck. I was greeted by James Anthony who put me at ease right away. He asked me about my budget, my needs and how I would be using the vehicle. After helping me select the perfect F-150, After driving a few models I selected with Jim's help, we found the right one. I was introduced to the sales manager to go over fitting payment and price together. Wow, what a breath of fresh air Rob Rocha was, he greeted me with a warm smile, genuine interest in helping me attain the truck I could afford without going in over my head. Rob offered me a coffee, a muffin and the best pricing options in the most professional way. He gave me lease options, buy options and the trade value. He took time to explain how he arrives at the numbers not just throwing them out there. Rob was like a big brother or favorite uncle helping me understand all the way. Rob clearly loves helping people into a new vehicle and does it with care and concern for the customer. I am now recommending Jim Anthony, Rob Rocha and FIRST FORD TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Clearly the best car buying experience I have ever had because of the people employed at First Ford. I will drive by 7 Dealerships to buy another car or truck from Rob Rocha and Jim Anthony.