Motor City Lexus of Bakersfield

5101 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-494-8511
Used 888-237-5716
Service 877-601-2761

Proudly serving Kern County since 1940!

Great Car - Great Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I just purchased my 3rd Lexus and couldn't be happier. I traded in my 8 year old car and thought about what a fine automobile it was and how my first 2 were outstanding vehicles - never having any issues. My service rep Connie has always taken care of me and I can't imagine going anywhere else. I am sure my previous car would have lasted many more years but I wanted all the bells and whistles this time around and that was exactly what I got!

needs better communication

by from moreno valley California |

Been interested in vehicles. Sent emails can't during day because I work as a driver. Talked to Internet manager about a particular vehicle . Planned on going that weekend because I'm a good three hours away . Gathered the whole family and halfway to Bakersfield checked online and they had sold vehicle. Wasted 75 bucks in gas no one called me not to go in car was sold . Not even a courtesy call telling me anything . Just felt that was wrong didn't expect this from a lexus dealership .but again they are in Bakersfield maybe that's how they do business.

great service experience

by from Bakersfield, CA |

the people are always friendly and on time for my appointment. I like the fact that I can get a rental car right there so I'm not stuck home all day. my car was ready and clean when I picked it up

Excellent staff,Best Lexus Service in Kern County

by from Bakersfield,Ca. |

The staff is always courteous and extremely helpful I was lucky to speak with the Tech.,Danny he explained,the work that was done to the unit and why it was required.He also did a complimentary inspection "bumper to bumper'.My service advisor Connie,was able to give a 10% discount on service.

Getting my brakes fixed

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I always know that when I take my car to Motor City Lexus it will be fixed and returned to me in better condition than before. :) I can't imagine taking my car to any other dealership. The employees are very professional & friendly.

Used Mercedes Shopper

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

I was shopping online and found my dream Mercedes at the Motor City Lexus lot! I was happy with the customer service and how efficient the whole process was.

Certified Preowned Buyer

by from Kern County, CA |

This is my 3rd time dealing with Motor City...First time in the Lexus showrom. They treated me first class all the way. They have really nice people working there.

Beautiful Showroom

by from Bakersfield, CA |

This Lexus store has to be the most beautiful showroom in Bakersfield. The attention to detail is amazing. The customer Sevice was first rate also. Bought my daughter a car and felt good about the whole process. I have used their service center before and it is also run very well. I will continue to be a loyal customer.