AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

Used 866-689-6603
Service 877-668-3040

Five Stars All Around

by from Evergreen, CO |

This was clearly the best auto-buying/leasing experience I have ever had in more than 50 years of driving. From top to bottom everyone was highly professional, knowledgeable and sensitive to MY needs; this was refreshing, to say the least. Steve Kern, GSM, does an exceptional job in setting the right tone for his skilled team of sales associates. I recommend Golden's AutoNation without reservation.

June 13, 2014

James, we are glad you chose AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our sales team. If there's anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy motoring!

Great customer service, product knowledge etc.

by from Evergreen, CO |

Costomer Service is the name of the game at this dealership. Recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler at AutoNation in Golden. Worked with Gene and Jeb. Both very knowledgeable, courtious and respectful. Frankly, I was dreading the process but their professionalism made it very simple. I would recommend them to everyone.

Buying a car for my son

by from Denver, Co |

I would give Autonation all 5's (excellent). This is the third car we have bought from Automation. We have dealt with John Urban at Autonation Jeep West (exclusively). John has been GREAT every time.

great service

by from Littleton,Co |

kevin beikmann was a great and very freindly with helping select a new vehicle

Chyrsler 200

by from Aurora, CO |

I purchased a Chrysler 200 and my overall experience was good. The purchasing process took entirely too long but, my Salesperson was thorough. He was not rushed and made me feel as though I was being serviced by a professional that cared about me and the fact I would be making a major purchase. He was non-intimidating . Phil Griffin helped to ease my anxiety about buying my car. Although the dealership is 40 minutes away from my house, I would return to make future purchases.

Very smooth transaction

by from Livermore, CO |

I ordered a 2015 RubiconX from Alex Rubio at AutoNation Jeep in Golden, and he, and the others at this location, did an excellent job - start to finish. We live about 2 1/2 hours away from this facility, and there are 4 or 5 other Jeep dealers geographically closer to us than Alex, but he made this so easy and convenient that I will be back to see him when I decide to trade again. This was a special order at the very beginning of the 2015 model year(Jeep still has not offered any information for the 2015 Wranglers on Jeep.com), so I expected some confusion prior to the vehicle's delivery. And, I was delightfully wrong. Alex was always available for questions, and took the initiative to update me on the progress of the order. Because of our location and scheduling, Alex met us offsite to sign paperwork and trade vehicles. Everyone we met at AutoNation was pleasant, helpful, and professional - just like Alex.

Review

by from Boulder, Colorado |

Very nice staff; it was busy (a Saturday) and we have a two year old and it still was an efficient and pleasant experience.

The staff is the best!!!!

by from Northglenn, Colorado |

Val is one of the most amazing sales persons we have ever worked with. We normally use a family friend to purchase vehicles, but he is no longer in the business. We were not looking forward to having to find someone else to work with and trust. Boy were we wrong. The car fits all of our needs and there is no buyers remorse of any sort. The grand kids are in love and did not want to go home. Then the surprise of all of the added perks like maintenance for two years and more were just icing on the cake. Well worth the trip and we met many of the staff, loved them all. Fun, happy place to go for your next car.

Great experience

by from Mountain View, Co. |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200C from Auto Nation Chrysler Jeep. This is the third vehicle we have purchased there, and I have yet to have a less than great experience. Sam Caswell was helpful, knowledgeable and very attentive to our needs. I would highly recommend this dealer and this salesman to anyone looking for new or used.

September 10, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jerry. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great experience!

by from Idaho Springs, CO |

Thanks to Phil Griffin of Auto Nation in Golden, I am now driving Beautiful Jeep Sahara. I dreaded going to a dealership thinking I would be locked inside all day but not at Auto Nation!! Turns out I took up all of Phil's day by having him show me every car on the lot and Phil did it with a smile on his face!!

September 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

A Great Experience!

by from Golden, CO |

I had owned a Jeep Grand Cherokee when I moved to Colorado in 1993 and it served me well for over 200,000 miles. I wanted to upgrade from my 2006 Rubicon and decided to buy the 2014 Jeep Sahara Unlimited. My sales associate, Jennifer H, was most helpful explaining the features of the different models I drove. She made the buying experience pleasant and painless for me. The financing details took longer than I had planned for but that was because so many people were buying cars that day. All in all I would rate my experience at Golden Jeep AutoNation five stars!