AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

Used 866-689-6603
Service 877-668-3040

Five Stars All Around

by from Evergreen, CO |

This was clearly the best auto-buying/leasing experience I have ever had in more than 50 years of driving. From top to bottom everyone was highly professional, knowledgeable and sensitive to MY needs; this was refreshing, to say the least. Steve Kern, GSM, does an exceptional job in setting the right tone for his skilled team of sales associates. I recommend Golden's AutoNation without reservation.

June 13, 2014

James, we are glad you chose AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our sales team. If there's anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy motoring!

New Jeep purchase

by from Golden, CO |

My husband and I purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. This is th 9th vehicle that we have purchased from this particular dealership. Phil was great to deal with. He did not pressure us. He was very knowledgeable about the Cherokee and its features. We were very happy with the amount of money that we received from our trade-in and we feel that we paid a fair price for our new jeep. After the purchase was completed, Phil took the time to help us enter our phones into UConnect. We received an email from Phil thanking us for our business and asking us if we had any questions about the vehicle. Thanks to Phill and the rest of the staff at AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West. We will definitely come back.

Great buying experience!

by from Golden, CO |

Valerie T.is an awesome salesperson. I was really happy with everyone I dealt with, from her all the way through financing. This was the easiest buying experience I have had. The hardest thing I did the whole time was try to pick out which Town and Country I wanted.Lol I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Valerie to anyone.

Best place to buy a new/used car!!

by from Denver, Colorado |

Chen Liang was fantastic! He made sure I found what I was looking for and that I was happy with my purchase prior, during and after I've signed the paperwork. I believe he is the best sales person I've ever deal with, very respectful, patient, caring, friendly and very honest. My personal experience as a first time buyer overall was pretty disappointed when it came to deal with other dealerships, but as soon as i got in contact with this specific AutoNation, i was blessed! Why? Because they made sure I was real happy with the car I've choosen before i signed anything, before that Chen looked and showed me every option I had according to my credit score and for me that's a huge plus! Brandon, one of the sales manager was also very helpful, honest, patient and friendly! I'm a forever client Of this specific dealership from now on. Highly recommended, honest staff members, very clean facilities, and the most important thing, you are not throwing your money away, you are investing it in something nice, reliable, safe, clean and luxurious. I'm a very happy customer!! If i could give you a thousand stars i would.

Great service

by from Denver, CO |

Philip Brown was excellent!! The staff at Auto Nation Jeep in Golden really car about getting you into the car you want. They will search the nation to find exactly what you want. We love are four door wrangler and it's already lifted.

Thanks for peace of mine.

by from Denver, CO |

My sales person Josh was awesome. I suggested vehicles for me to look at. He didn't try and push me to purchase. I'm loving my new Camry. Everyone I met at the dealership was great to work with. Thanks again, Sharon J

Five Star Review

by from Littleton, CO |

Awesome dealership, they work as best as they can to get you a great deal. Huge selection of vehicles with a great people on staff. If you need a new car, this is the place I would go.

Peter from Silverthorne

by from Silverthorne, CO |

I thought the pricing of the new vehicle I bought was fair and straightforward, with little of the haggling that usually accompanies a car purchase. This is the second Jeep I have bought from this dealer and will go back

November 11, 2014

Thank you, Peter, for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Outstanding experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

Chen did an outstanding job with the 2015 Grand Cherokee that he just sold to me. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and worked very hard to get the exact vehicle I wanted at a great price. It was a great experience all around!

Great,fast, friendly service!

by from Denver, CO |

Sam Caswell provided great customer service. He was very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Awesome!!

by from Thornton, CO |

Best experience I've ever had buying a car. I would definitely recommend that anyone go and but a vehicle here. Simple wonderful

October 31, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation, Eslynne! We are happy you had a positive experience at our dealership.