AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

Used 866-689-6603
Service 877-668-3040

Five Stars All Around

by from Evergreen, CO |

This was clearly the best auto-buying/leasing experience I have ever had in more than 50 years of driving. From top to bottom everyone was highly professional, knowledgeable and sensitive to MY needs; this was refreshing, to say the least. Steve Kern, GSM, does an exceptional job in setting the right tone for his skilled team of sales associates. I recommend Golden's AutoNation without reservation.

June 13, 2014

James, we are glad you chose AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our sales team. If there's anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy motoring!

purchased a new summit

by from El Paso, Texas |

Drove up to Golden from El Paso, Texas due to the inventory and conversations with their great associates! Everything was exactly as discussed before the trip and when I arrived everything was magnificent. The Summit was ready, the sales person, Richard was great and the sales manager Jack Brown, was as promised, professional, knowledgeable, and cooperative to the "t's" . The price and finance manager, Brandon, were outstanding, felt very comfortable in his knowledge and forthrightness. This my 53rd car purchase and by far if not the best experience, it's a real short list

Jeep purchase

by from Gypsum, Co |

Disappointed in the information of options provided during purchase. Jeep was not on premises and salesperson did not seem concerned about delivery. Finance person, Patrick, spoke like a machine- all info shared very quickly. Error on our final financial agreement which I pointed out and I actually signed three agreements The waiting room and finance offices have chairs with taped arm rests . Time for new, presentable furniture. Positive: Brooke, the new customer service employee, responded immediately to our concerns. The manager Nick made certain our concerns were addressed when we returned the car, Jack provided car mats due to our inconvenience. The service department was helpful and pleasant.

Purchase of 2014 GC Summit

by from Evergreen, CO |

I had an excellent buying experience with this dealer. MArcus the salesman and Carlos the Sales Manager treated with friendliness and respect. I firmly believe they gave me a very good deal. The training and information they provided on using the features of the car were very good.

AutoNation Golden, CO

by from Golden, CO |

I had an overall great experience from start to finish. I am new to car leasing and Marcus did a superb job putting me at ease throughout the process. I definately recommend them to everyone.

Best Salesman EVER!

by from Arvada, CO |

Valerie T is amazing before, during and after the purchasing process. She is a fantastic person and made every part of the process effortless making sure I got the best deal possible on my new truck along with the trade-in on my old truck. Jamison made the financial end of the process quick and simple. I would highly recommend Autonation to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle and definitely hit up Val at Autonation Jeep West for your next vehicle purchase.

Great Experience!!

by from Littleton, CO |

Just purchased a 2012 Toyota Tundra from AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West it was the best experience my husband and I have had from a dealership. Our sales person Philip was amazing and met all our needs from beginning to end and Jeremy got us through the financing very quick and concise! We felt like family. Will not go anywhere else to purchase another vehicle in the future as well as we will be telling all our friends and family about our amazing experience. Will reccomend Golden's AutoNation without hessitation!

October 7, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great customer service, product knowledge etc.

by from Evergreen, CO |

Costomer Service is the name of the game at this dealership. Recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler at AutoNation in Golden. Worked with Gene and Jeb. Both very knowledgeable, courtious and respectful. Frankly, I was dreading the process but their professionalism made it very simple. I would recommend them to everyone.

September 23, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Mary. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything!

Buying a car for my son

by from Denver, Co |

I would give Autonation all 5's (excellent). This is the third car we have bought from Automation. We have dealt with John Urban at Autonation Jeep West (exclusively). John has been GREAT every time.

great service

by from Littleton,Co |

kevin beikmann was a great and very freindly with helping select a new vehicle

Chyrsler 200

by from Aurora, CO |

I purchased a Chrysler 200 and my overall experience was good. The purchasing process took entirely too long but, my Salesperson was thorough. He was not rushed and made me feel as though I was being serviced by a professional that cared about me and the fact I would be making a major purchase. He was non-intimidating . Phil Griffin helped to ease my anxiety about buying my car. Although the dealership is 40 minutes away from my house, I would return to make future purchases.

September 30, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Brenda! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one.