AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

Used 866-689-6603
Service 877-668-3040

Five Stars All Around

by from Evergreen, CO |

This was clearly the best auto-buying/leasing experience I have ever had in more than 50 years of driving. From top to bottom everyone was highly professional, knowledgeable and sensitive to MY needs; this was refreshing, to say the least. Steve Kern, GSM, does an exceptional job in setting the right tone for his skilled team of sales associates. I recommend Golden's AutoNation without reservation.

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West responded to this review

June 13, 2014

James, we are glad you chose AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our sales team. If there's anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy motoring!

Phillip Brown was Excellent

by from Golden, CO |

Phillip Brown was a pleasure to work with and provided excellent customer service.

Great Service

by from Golden, CO |

I went in just to look at a car I saw online and they did such a great job and found a way for me to actually walk out with my car.

Will get a good deal, if you do your homework.

by from Golden, CO |

Facilities are pretty cramped and kind of run down. Poor internet connection. Building needs an upgrade.

Amazing Service!!

by from Westminster, CO |

I was very nervous to look at a new Jeep because of my last experience at another Jeep dealership. Chris and AutoNation really changed that around. From the moment walking in to test driving and buying my NEW GRAND CHEROKEE I had zero reservations on my purchase. Thanks agin Chris Gaynor, I am letting everyone I know to come see you at AutoNation Chrysler Jeep.

Great

by from Wheatridge co |

Very pleasant process. Easy friendly smooth- didn't take several hours.

people who really do care about what you want!

by from Arvada, CO |

i traded in my 2010 Jeep Liberty for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. I love it! John and Valerie from the W Colfax location were the BEST!! If you are looking for a vehicle, see John or Valerie. They are VERY knowledgeable, listen to what you want and can afford to do, NO sales pressure (NONE). As for their repair and maintenance shop, we have three vehicles, only one jeep, and have been getting our service through them for the past 4 years. Great service, check out their yearly offer for oil changes, and they do not try to sell you work that you do not need! This company truly is HONEST!

l Exceptional Service

by from Golden, CO |

All car dealers should be this way when purchasing a car. Found the car I wanted on the internet. Contacted Chen Liang with AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West, requested additional photo and information which arrived later that day. Ms Alexandra in the tile department found an error on how I wanted to take title which we corrected. The delivery company was very good, they stood by while we inspected the delivery of the car. Found a scratch which was not the delivery companies fault. Mr Chen requested that I send them an estimate, I received a check a week later. All dealer should be like Auto Nation!

The Best Of The Best

by from Colorado Springs, CO. |

Drew was the best sales person. I drove up from Colorado Springs and 2 hours later drove out with a 2015 jeep rubicon unlimited. I was a car dealer years ago and these guys shoot straight. No hassle and the best deal in Colorado. Shame on the dealers in Colorado Springs. Glad I drove the extra miles for a grat experience. Don Markworth

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West responded to this review

December 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Great experience with marcus chandler

by from Golden, CO |

I had a wonderful car buying experience at AutoNation Chrysler Jeep. Marcus Chandler was my salesman and made the whole process fast and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership and Marcus Chandler.

Quick and Easy

by from Golden, CO |

Went in to have a window wiper fixed and walked out with a new car. Chen my sales guy was great and easy to work with. No pressure at this dealership.