AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

Used 866-689-6603
Service 877-668-3040

Five Stars All Around

by from Evergreen, CO |

This was clearly the best auto-buying/leasing experience I have ever had in more than 50 years of driving. From top to bottom everyone was highly professional, knowledgeable and sensitive to MY needs; this was refreshing, to say the least. Steve Kern, GSM, does an exceptional job in setting the right tone for his skilled team of sales associates. I recommend Golden's AutoNation without reservation.

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West responded to this review

June 13, 2014

James, we are glad you chose AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our sales team. If there's anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy motoring!

Great Experience for Long Distance Transaction

by from Boston, MA |

After searching nationwide for a very specific used vehicle for months, I was delighted to find exactly what I was looking for at AutoNation Jeep West. From the first contact, I found the manager and sales rep to be very responsive, friendly, and helpful. After negotiating a fair price, the transaction was handled smoothly for a car I'd never seen in person. The sales rep helped me understand exactly what to expect for the condition of the car, and upon delivery to the East Coast I have to say the car looks even better than described! Even the rep in the title division was very helpful in navigating an out-of-state purchase with paperwork complications. Thanks to everyone who helped make what could have been a nerve-wracking risky purchase into a transparent, fair experience.

GREAT STAFF!!!!

by from Westminster, CO |

The experience was quick and happy we could get what we wanted.

used Jeep Cherokee

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

We were greeted outside almost immediately by Chris. We had been to another dealership just before going to Auto Nation and NO ONE greeted us at all. He was friendly and seemed eager to work with us to get us what we were looking for. We found exactly what we wanted within a few minutes. There were only a few things that detracted from the experience as a whole, things seemed a bit disorganized and it took a long time to actually get the vehicle from the service department where it was being detailed. We also didn't like being asked by the finance person, when we signed all the paperwork, if we won the lottery because we were paying cash. My husband and I felt this was a bit unprofessional, however, we don't see this as a reflection of the dealership's usual business practices. All the staff, even the finance person, were extremely friendly and accommodating. All in all, it was a pleasant experience and we will be purchasing our vehicles from this dealership from here on out.

Personable, friendly and knowledgeable

by from Denver, CO |

They were quick and had answers to all questions asked. They were resonable. The staff was extremely friendly and made the process painless!

Had a very good experience!

by from Golden, CO |

Had a very good experience buying a Chrysler 200 with Valerie. She was not pushy at all, and she was very flexible with her schedule. I highly recommend buying a car from Val, she made the process of buying a car FUN! Thanks Val

Joshua Stevenson ROCKS!

by from Denver, Colorado |

Fast and friendly customer service. I would buy a car from Josh again.

Our Sales Rep, Kevin, is the Best*Knowledgeable

by from Evergreen, CO |

Unfortunately, the dealership did not have a V8 limited in stock, so we had to order and wait weeks before it came in; however, our sales person is awesome, very knowledgeable and kept us informed throughout the process. This is our 3rd Jeep - great product.

Stellar Sales, Parts and Service!!

by from Northglenn, CO |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and recommended/helped helped my mother-in-law purchase a used vehicle from here as well. My salesperson Kevin Biekman has gone above and beyond my expectations for what a salesperson should do for a customer during and after the buying process. When the sale is complete he isn't invisible, he follows up afterward to make sure there are no issues with the vehicle etc.. During the process he doesn't hassle or pressure you into anything, in fact the first 2 vehicles I purchased I dragged my feet on since after all, a car is a large investment and I want to be sure it is what I need - during my time making up my mind I was not hassled etc... So both times I returned and purchased a day later. Third time I decided beforehand. Great buying experience. I will not shop elsewhere for a vehicle. When I take my vehicle in for service, my advisor Mike Doht takes care of everything from start to finish and follows up after the service is complete to make sure everything is satisfactory. They are a very busy service department but he still makes time to follow up, document and explain all work done. I have a good deal of mechanical experience myself (so I am normally a customer a service department might not want) and I know they don't just fill out the form saying they have inspected the vehicle etc.. the techs actually do what they put on the form. I have talked to the sales manager Kevin Ramer as he followed up with me as well since I had an unusual situation with my vehicle. It's a drive from Northglenn but worth it, there are other Chrysler dealers much closer but I choose to go here. When I need parts I go here as well. in the past before I purchased my first vehicle here I bought parts from here, they are easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I also purchased accessories for the new ones and I always get a good deal thanks to Micah Dean (parts manager). I thought my experiences might be helpful for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle for a great price or if you need service or parts, seriously GO HERE. No, they didn't pay me to write this, I am doing this to try and help other people out as I have had many bad experiences with other car dealerships and service departments.

Great experience! Awesome staff

by from Pueblo, CO |

I had purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I didn't like the color so I went to the autonation dealership in golden and they showed me a granite color that I fell in love with. They were upfront and honest and very thorough with all details. I have two events that I had to go to and they were awesome and allowed me to come back and finish the process!!! I would recommend this dealership to all! Amazing staff!

New Car Purchase

by from Littleton, CO. |

Kevin Beikmann was our sales associate. Very knowledgeable about the product and sales process. We started and finished very quickly with little waiting.