AutoNation Buick GMC West

Used 888-839-0144
Service 877-504-6604

Great people

by from Denver, co |

I came into Autonation West looking to buy a used pi. Walked around the lot looking at a few trucks and Aaron Moss came out and offered me the keys for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable and took great care of us! We didn't go home with the truck, but would definitely look forward to working with Aaron again.

AutoNation Buick GMC West responded to this review

March 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Chuck. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Just came in for a recall.....

by from Golden,CO |

The dealership acted in a most professional manner in the matter of a factory recall for our 2008 Buick Lucerne; Natasha was very helpful with scheduling, and very hospitable upon my arrival. The correction to our car was done in a reasonable amount of time (about 45 minutes). Natasha advised us that the car needed rear brakes and tires; while I was aware of needing tires, I was not aware of how bad the rear brakes were. I thanked Natasha for the "heads up' inspection. If we need factory service on our Buick again, we will look to Auto Nation Buick/GMC. Overall, it was a far better experience than I had anticipated!

Outstanding Service, Beautiful facilities.

by from Steamboat Springs, CO |

My husband and I live 3.5 hours from Denver. He decided at the last minute on a Friday late morning, that he was ready to get a 2015 Buick Enclave. First though, I needed to check inventory in Denver for exactly what we wanted. I found to possibilities at AutoNation West and called them. The immediate assistance we received was incredible. It required them to respond quickly with alot of questions and assurances of the availability, in order for us to hop in the car for the trip down. Not only did they exceed our expectation on the fire drill, they had the car detailed and running when we arrived! Mind you....this was with over a foot of new snow on the ground! We arrived around 7pm and did not leave until after 9:30pm. We were all wiped out and beginning to show our tired selves. The job got done and in an incredibly professional and thorough manner by all parties (sales, finance and service). Despite it getting late, Jen took NO shortcuts in reviewing the car and controls with us. We love this dealership and have no doubt they will be the one we use for maintenance and all future transactions! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for putting up with us through this fire drill. We LOVE our 2015 Premium Buick Enclave!

Great service

by from Golden, CO |

The service department took care of my oil change and I was on my way within an hour. I am very pleased with the service.

Warranty Repair

by from Golden, CO |

I called ahead and asked for a warranty part to be ordered before my appointment. I arrived on the day of my appointment, and the part was there and I was greeted by a very nice, knowledgeable team, who took my truck and fixed the warranty repair in under an hour. It was my first time dealing with AutoNation service department, and my first experience has put them on top for my next service call for my 2014 GMC Sierra

Great experience at AutoNation

by from Golden, CO |

Kenneth Reed (Tiny), our salesman, was exceptional. He worked hard to get us the car we wanted at the price we wanted. In addition, his expertise in setting up the electronics was greatly appreciated. We highly recommend AutoNation GMC and in particular, Tiny, who went far and beyond what most salespeople do. Thank-you Tiny and AutoNation GMC Marv

GREAT SERVICE

by from arvada,co. |

I just had my GMC sierra 30k services completed at AutoNation GMC west. Larry and his service team went out of there way to answer my question before I had the service done. They finished my truck and even washed it for me. I will be back when I need antthing done on my cars. Thanks agai guy's

Autonation GMC West

by from Golden, CO |

GMCWest very enjoyable experience. Out salesperson worked very hard for us to get the price we wanted.

Great service department!

by from Golden, CO |

Paul Hebert was wonderful to work with. He was honest and handled my situation in a very professional manner that went beyond the call of duty.

Easy process

by from Golden, CO |

Great experience from beginning to end, I would recommend family and friends to go here. Definitely worth our drive!

Super service for a great price!

by from Golden, CO |

We live in Evergreen and always used a local mechanic for our Buick Enclave. Recently, we discovered that a major repair needed to be made that was not detected by our local shop. Thankfully, Buick AutoNation identified the problem and solved it quickly. Their prices were significantly less expensive than other small mechanics. Our loyalty will be with AutoNation for their specific experience and reasonable pricing.

AutoNation Buick GMC West responded to this review

January 22, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.