AutoNation Buick GMC West

16400 W Colfax Ave, Golden, CO 80401

New 877-468-6895
Used 888-839-0144
Service 877-504-6604

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

They did what they said!

by from Evergreen, CO |

Being in the auto business for years, I am always a little skeptical when buying a new car. At times conversation during the demonstration turns out to be something different at the pricing stage. I must say that everything I was told at the beginning came true at the end. Autonation said what they did and did what they said. A very satisfactory experience.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Efficient

by from Denver, CO |

Natasha was very efficient in getting the correct tire delivered, mounted and installed.

WORK ON CAR.

by from BLACKHAWK, CO. |

GOOD WORK! I HAD TIME TO GO TO LUNCH WITH A FRIEND.

Great Service!

by from Georgetown, CO. |

My service advisor "Paul" has always performed his duties with great care, understanding & the utmost professionism. We discussed an issue involving my oil filter during my most recent visit. He accepted responsibility for the issue & addressed my concern. During a previous service visit I had paid for services when not required bc of vehicle purchase warranty. After my departure from the dealership I was contacted by phone & advised of the payment fee error & promptly reimbursed. We all make errors & mistakes but as a customer, I would like to say the service department takes great care with how they perform their duties & care for the customers. Employees like Paul & others within the service department should be commended for their dedication to duty, patrons & Auto Nation GMC. Thank You! Juan Berber Jr.

Terrific service!

by from Georgetown, CO |

Paul Hebert was a stand out in customer service and knowledge. Very patient and communicative.

Top notch customer service

by from Golden, CO |

The service is excellent. I have always been treated personably and reliably. The email reminders about my appointment, cheerful greeting on the phone, prompt attention upon walking in, high tech waiting room, offers to give me a ride or rent a car and careful explanation of all charges show me how much they value customer service.

Great Service

by from Arvada, Colorado |

Service was excellent. Personnel were friendly, responsive and explained all that they did. Everything from making appointment through final payment was good experience with the staff.

Great service

by from Denver,co |

I decided it was time to get a new car. I went in and had the BEST customer service I had Tiny who was very knowledgable about the car and was able to show me what I wanted and could afford. I always buy my cars from this dealership because they are very accommodating and always polite! Thank you for my new 2015 Encore!

Manager

by from Arvada, CO |

You have a great sale team and they do a good job.

May 4, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Quick and Easy

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Go see Mike in Golden. I got a killer deal on a new Sierra 1500. They want your business and are willing to earn it. Plus we got a dozen cookies in the mail as a thank you. It's the little things.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Great service

by from Denver, CO |

Tiny was great at explaining all the features of each truck and the differences. He really knew his stuff, and we were thankful for a knowledgeable sales representative. Very happy with our purchase!

May 4, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!