AutoNation Buick GMC West

16400 W Colfax Ave, Golden, CO 80401

New 877-468-6895
Used 888-839-0144
Service 877-504-6604

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

They did what they said!

by from Evergreen, CO |

Being in the auto business for years, I am always a little skeptical when buying a new car. At times conversation during the demonstration turns out to be something different at the pricing stage. I must say that everything I was told at the beginning came true at the end. Autonation said what they did and did what they said. A very satisfactory experience.

AutoNation Buick GMC West responded to this review

June 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Excellent Experience!

by from Littleton, CO |

Very responsive service department experience. We had a slight issue, and the service department promptly and efficiently addressed our concerns. They also did everything we asked, and didn't push any unnecessary repairs that so often come with other dealerships. We will move our business to this dealership from now on.

Good Experience

by from Arvada, CO |

Thoroughly enjoyed the buying process of my Buick Verona. Michael and Tom were more than accommodating in helping me find my car and purchasing it.

Person

by from Arvada, CO |

On time, good attitude, friendly, prompt On time, good attitude, friendly, prompt

Great customer service but a bit pricey

by from Denver, Co |

Service is always excellent at this dealership but cost is very high if possible I try to have minor repairs done elsewhere.

Fantastic service

by from Golden,co |

This place was clean respectful. And over all service was fantastic!

Easy Peasy

by from Durango, CO |

I had purchased a vehicle from this same dealership over 4 years ago, and it was nearing 100k miles and only 10 more payments on my loan. I was thinking it was about time to start looking for a new car when the sales manager happened to call and invite me in to look at what was on the lot. I live 350 miles away but was already planning a trip to Denver, so we took care of the credit app over email, and I viewed the inventory online. When I arrived at the dealership on a Friday night, I discovered that the vehicle I had my eye on had already been sold, but without hesitation, the dealership brought in another one (better color even!) from another location across town. I spent less an hour taking care of paperwork on Saturday and was off. Good experience all the way around!

Great Experience!

by from Thornton, Colorado |

My sales associate Michael Dandeneau was awesome to work with and the dealership did a great job in providing me with the deal I needed for my new truck! I have purchased and traded many cars and this was by far my best experience! I will definitely recommend Michael and the Golden AutoNation GMC team to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Owner KCH Properties LLC

by from Evergreen, CO |

I have purchased last two business vehicles here. Your service department comes to mind first. Your service managers have been the same for a long time so I never have to "train" a new person about my vehicle. They are very knowledgeable, helpful, prompt and accommodating. I had good experiences with the purchase process also but I seem to remember service after the sale much more. Instead of cards in the mail I would respond much more favorably to a sales manager inviting me down to the showroom personally to see a new vehicle.

Efficient

by from Denver, CO |

Natasha was very efficient in getting the correct tire delivered, mounted and installed.

WORK ON CAR.

by from BLACKHAWK, CO. |

GOOD WORK! I HAD TIME TO GO TO LUNCH WITH A FRIEND.