Matrice Motors

(5.0) 6 Reviews

14166 Brandywine Rd, Brandywine, MD 20613

Great service, smooth process

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Smoothest car buying process I have ever gone through. I was an out of state buyer and I was helped mostly over the phone. The saleswoman helped to coordinate with my bank & insurance company, making everything easier for me. By the time I got there the paperwork was drawn up and I only needed to sign. I was there for a short 30 minutes and was on my way with my awesome new SUV.

Best car I've ever owned.

by from Harford |

I bought a Pacifica from this dealer. Best car I've ever owned, Hands down. They even processed my MVA tags in-house AND called me to let me know that they we're there and ready to be picked up. Great staff, VERY friendly.

finally got financed!!!! =)

by from Manassas, VA |

It has taken me MONTHS to find a dealership that would finance me with me HORRIBLE credit.... finally I found this dealer. They are great, fast, efficient and extra friendly. I'm SO happy with my car (car of my dreams). I would totally buy from them again. Great job matrice motors!

Had the best purchase experience of my life!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

As with all used cars, they aren't perfect. Yet this dealership took it upon themselves to fix ALL the problems the car had and even had it REPAINTED! I'm so happy with my experience and the staff, who even went as far as to call me after my purchase to make sure I was enjoying my car. The salesmen was very knowledgeable about his entire inventory and was very informative. I will most likely bring my all of my future cars needs to them.

Horrible Experience

by from Vienna, VA |

Do not buy a vehicle from this dealer. They sell lemons. I purchased a car from them. They said it was inspected and in good working order. Within the first two months, it required $4,000 in repairs. In addition, the sales person there, Ricky, is less then forthcoming and has horrible follow through. You need to stay on top of him if you want anything done. Overall it was an awful experience. I am still fighting with them to get things addressed. I recommend taking your business elsewhere.

Matrice Motors responded to this review

November 21, 2013

Our dealership does not sell lemons. All vehicles are sold only after they've received a Maryland State Inspection Certificate. We have and will always condone our customers taking the vehicle to an outside mechanic before purchase.

Great car buying experience!! Highly reccomended!!

by from Brandywine, MD |

I loved this dealership. It was such a smooth hassle free car buying experience. The staff was very friendly and customer oriented. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car!