Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

New 866-454-6839
Used 888-540-2637
Service 888-302-4227

Satisfaction Comes Standard.

I am BLOWN AWAY by the service and integity!!!

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

Firstly, I am in a sales/service role and when I interact with companies and their representatives, I automatically evaluate those interactions and experiences by the standards of service and integrity I try to provide my clients in my line of work. What did I think of my experience with Stevinson Lexus? PHENOMENAL!! Pete Souvall was the sales rep I worked with through the entire process and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the transaction. Additionally, I had the pleasure of finalizing the deal with Dan Lather, the Pre-Owned Sales Manager. Both of these gentlemen were all-around top-notch. And while there customer service was excellent, that was just the beginning. After I purchased the 2013 WRX STi in their inventory "as-is", it threw a Check Engine Light on the drive home. For a little background, the WRX STi has been my dream car for over a decade and to have my initial drive home met with a CEL was very uncomfortable for me, to say the least. I didn't want my dream car to turn into a nightmare. I immediately informed Pete Souvall and Dan Lather of this and they offered to REIMBURSE me for the diagnostic expenses to find out what was going on with the car!! That is running your business with INTEGRITY. In the business climate and economy that we have been in the last several years, margins are tight for everyone. It is truly exceptional to see a dealership that backs up their product when it is not beneficial to their bottom line, especially when technically and legally they were not required to do anything. This speaks volumes not just about driving motivation of Dan and Pete, but about the ethical climate created by senior leadership at Stevinson Lexus. Thank you Dan, Pete and Stevinson Lexus for delivering a client experience filled with superior customer service, integrity and business follow through. I am now a life-long customer and advocate for your business as a result of your actions.

Nothing less than perfect!

by from Golden, CO |

We recently purchased a certified RX350 from Stevinson Lexus. The sales and finance teams were first class and the vehicle was perfect. They went out of their way to make certain everything was as we needed and we were done and heading home withing a couple hours. Having purchased many cars at Stevinson I would highly recommend them to anyone. They take their customers very seriously and they have never shown me a vehicle that was not in tip-top shape. I always get full disclosure and there are no "games" or hidden worries. The trust is worth as much if not more that getting a great price. There was a a minor paint problem on the bumper which they pointed out, immediately had repainted at their cost with no questions asked. First class with no worries. They are more than work the trip!

Jacqui Quinn

by from Nebraska |

The experience I had with buying my used Lexus was just excellent. I live 300 miles from Stevinson Lexus and Jacqui was an excellent contact person. I told her what I was looking for and after a few months she emailed that they had a car that fit my specs but I waited to long and they sold it, then on the next call a few more months later the right car came in on trade and she forwarded pics and after a couple of phone calls I had bought my new certified LS460. I've had the car for a few weeks now and Jacqui has keep in touch to make sure I'm satisfied which I have been since the car was delivered to my home town. Can't say enough about my positive experience with Jacqui ans Stevinson Lexus.

Excellent buying experience.

by from Golden, CO |

I have purchased many high-end vehicles over the years and so have come to expect the level of service I received at Stevenson Lexus this summer. My salesperson, Jacqui Quinn, was very thoughtful and considerate throughout the process. I was kept up to date on delivery which was delayed so I was never in the dark. There was never any pressure. The car, a 2014 GS350 AWD, was delivered in perfect condition. I recommend Jacqui as your salesperson if you visit Stevenson Lexus. You won't be disappointed.

Great buying experience!

by from Centennial, CO |

Stevinson Lexus and Toyota came highly recommended to us, and we were not disappointed. We were looking for a certified preowned vehicle. Mike Tsuji assisted us through the whole process. We felt that he listened to us, gave knowledgeable information, and did not pressure us at any time. We hadn't intended on purchasing a car that day, but we were so impressed with the dealership, service, and quality of the certified vehicle for the purchase price that we couldn't pass it up. Mike was very patient explaining all of the car features and even came in the next day when he was not scheduled to work to give us a quick course over the navigation, audio, and climate systems. He also checked back a week later to make certain of our satisfaction. We are sold on Lexus and Stevinson! Thanks Mike for a great buying experience.

Services

by from Westminster CO |

This is the dealer where you can find professional service when you come to shop (buy) a car and service (repair your vehicle, of course they get pay) NOT anything else after that, they will NEVER returned your call for any reason includes finance, extended warranty, leases. I will not come back here or refer any of my relatives or friends.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

by from Pierre, SD |

Overall the best car purchase experience I ever had. THANK YOU LEXUS OF LAKEWOOD!! :-) Jacqui Quinn by far made the process very smooth. Coming from out of town to make this purchase Jacqui assured me there would be no surprises when I showed up to make the purchase and she was correct. The transaction was as smooth as buying milk from wal-mart. The staff was very nice and respectful. I am very pleased with the service here I wish all dealerships were like this. Thank you Jacqui and thank you Lexus of LAKEWOOD. This car (GS 350 AWD) is just what i was looking for and you guys made it happen for me. Again thank you.

Excellent Service from Jacqui Quinn

by from Aurora, CO |

5 stars to the entire staff at Stevenson Lexus. I hadn't purchased a car in 16 years and dreaded the idea of even pulling up into any car dealers' parking lot and having all the sales people come charging at me. I have to say, we didn't experience that at Stevenson's. They gave me room and plenty of time to drive any cars I wanted. They answered my questions without hoovering around me or being pushy! We met everyone from the sales person and credit manager to the sales manager before we even signed on the dotted line. Everyone was great! Thank you! AND I LOVE my new Lexus!!! Anyone who is thinking of purchasing a car--call Jacqui!!

Car Buying Experience - Stevinson Lexus

by from Lakewood, CO |

Michael Tsugi, Sales Consultant, provided me outstanding service in my recent purchase of a Lexus IS 350 F Sport. He made me most comfortable from the initial contact through the buying process. He did not high pressure me in any way, but patiently explained the features of the vehicle and answered any questions/concerns I had. I found him extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle. He explained not only the feautures of the vehicle, but also the after purchase support the entire Stevinson Lexus staff was willing to provide at any time. I was most impresssed with the fact the he contacted me a home more than once to see if I had any questions/concerns in becoming familiar with my new car. He emphasized that he was always available at any time in the future to answer questions or respond to requests. I did contact him more than once after the sale, and he fully addressed my concerns. He was major reason for my decision to purchase my car from Stevinson Lexus. I would highly recommend him and Stevinson Lexus to anyone considering a car purchase.

Pete Souvall, great customer service!!

by from Longmont, Colorado. |

Sent a true car deal to Pete, even a week or 2 after he still accept the pricing! I've searched around for good price on a gx460, nobody else came near what I got from him. Hassle free and great experience, if i need another Lexus down the road, I'll return and buy it from him.

happy with my purchase 450h even it is white.

by from Wheat Ridge,CO |

Mike Tsuji was very helpful with our purchase even though he can't find our color. He made service appointment for us for our add on extras and provide a loaner, wow that is good service after the sale. The service department was very cordial and helpful.