Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

Service 888-302-4227

Fast, Fair & Friendly.

Mike Tsuji was amazing!

by from Lakewood, CO |

I have been looking for a reliable used car for the passed few months. My dad recommended Mike Tsuji from the Lexus dealership, because he has helped my family purchase their cars and they were incredibly happy with his service. He helped me tremendously while looking for a new car. He found me one quickly that was within my price range and reliable. Within one week of meeting with him, I financed a RAV4. Unfortunately, I could not drive the car home with me the day of the purchase, and the drive was out of the way for me. Mike offered to drop it off to me at my work. I thought that was above and beyond customer service. AJ Brownlee was also wonderful in the financing department. He was incredibly friendly and helpful, and educated me without being pushy. I would definitely recommend this place, as everyone I passed was friendly and helpful. I especially recommend Mike Tsuji and AJ Brownlee!

December 11, 2014

Hi Sonja, Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you in the future!

Lexus Man

by from Lakewood, CO |

I went to Stevinson Lexus in Lakewood to get 2 new keys cut and programmed for my 2001 LX470. I'm not the kind of person who could normally buy a Lexus, but was able to get my 2001 a few years ago in great shape for a great price. Anyway, they treated me like a King and offered me a vehicle while I waited. I said that I was just an average shmo and didn't need the special treatment. They responded that now I was a Lexus man and deserved the special treatment, I'll take it! My new keys work great and they treated me fairly on the cost because it took longer than expected.

April 23, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business!

Professional and Friendly

by from Denver, CO |

Everyone at Stevinson Lexus is extremely professional and friendly. William Johnson and Van Saukam made the process simple. Their knowledge of individual vehicle details and the automotive industry is impressive. In just a few hours, they worked to find the perfect car for me in the stated price range. Thank you everyone at Stevinson Lexus!

April 3, 2015

Hi Ryan, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business.

Top Notch! Above and Beyond

by from Denver, Co |

Mike Sanchez has sold me two other Lexus's. I trust Mike with all my auto purchases. Recently I was interested in buying a nice sports car. I was looking at a Gtr and a couple other sports cars as an option. I called Mike at the dealership to locate me a preowned one as they are a Lexus dealership but they can get preowned and I did not want to work with any other dealership. And believe me when I say it's hard to find a good sales person it is. I came over to the dealership to talk to him today and when I walked up there was a beautiful BRAND NEW 2015 Molten Pearl Rc F with a V8 5.0. That color was so nice to look at. I asked Mike about it right away and he got me the keys to look at it. It was more a want not a need. But Mike answered all my questions and never pressured me in any way in matter of fact he encouraged me I call the wife and make sure it's ok with her if I bought it and not to rush. Remember happy wife happy life. I test drove the car and OMG if you ever drove one of these with that powerful engine then you know what I'm talking about. If not you better consider the RC F. Mike helped me with the process and made it fast and easy. Along with the GM William. They made me feel like I was at home. William came over and made sure he would assist Mike in making my experience even better. When I got to Finance Deb took great care of me as I requested her again. While I was in finance taking care of the paperwork I had asked if I can get my other car washed. The detail guy stayed late to ensure my truck got done while I was finishing up paperwork on my new RC-F. Thats going above and beyond.I have bought 3 cars from this dealership over the past several months. A GX460, AN ES350, AND MY NEW RC F! I AM A CUSTOMER THAT KEEPS COMING BACK. AND BELIEVE ME I WOULDN'T HAVE SPENT THE MONEY IF THEIR SERVICE WASN'T TOP NOTCH! MIKE SANCHEZ HANDS DOWN BEST SALES GUY I EVER WORKED WITH. HE HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME LIKE A PERSON AND SHOWED INTEREST IN LOOKING OUT FOR MY WALLET. NOT TO DISCREDIT ALL THE OTHER SALES GUYS BECAUSE THEY'RE GREAT GUYS. THEY REMEMBER MY NAME AND ALWAYS GREETED ME. ESPECIALLY TOM... HE'S ANOTHER SALES GUY THERE BUT HE ALWAYS MAKES IT A POINT WEATHER IF I'M THERE FOR SERVICE OR TO GET A NEW CAR TO SEE IF I NEED ANYTHING. GREAT PEOPLE WITH A GREAT LEADER. ALSO LARRY THE SERVICE WRITER IS ANOTHER ONE YOU WANT TO WORK WITH. IF YOUR LOOKING AT BUYING A CAR GO TALK TO MIKE SANCHEZ. IF HE'S NOT AVAILABLE HE'S WELL WORTH WAITING FOR. SOME OF YOU THAT READ THIS MAY SAY DAMN WHY DO YOU BUY SO MANY CARS? WELL ITS SIMPLE... I LOVE CARS AND I LOVE THE LATEST AND GREATEST. IT MAKES IT EASY FOR ME TO BUY A CAR WHEN YOU GOT SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST TO GO TO WORK FOR YOU.AS LONG AS I GET THE CONTINUED TREATMENT AT STEVINSON LEXUS I WILL KEEP COMING BACK.

March 20, 2015

Hi Ali, Thank you for your review. we are happy to have such raving fans. Com again soon.

Incredible buying experience with Mike Tsuj!!!

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

From Mike Tsuji through Jerry Amaya, of Stevinson Lakewood, buying my new IS 250 could not have been easier or more pleasurable. Having not bought a new car in 10 years, but owning the Toyota brand for nearly 20 years, I was hesitate about the adventure. Expecting a negotiation hassle, my whole experience with Mike & his team was very satisfying. The time they took to fit me with the car, options, financing, & technology education, was extraordinary. I anticipate the same superior service when I bring the car in for service. They really care about making you a lifetime customer. Thank you.

January 30, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business.

Lexus NX 2ooT

by from Denver CO |

Michael Tsuji was a great sales consultant! He works very very hard to ensure the customer is satisfied and spends extra time (even on his day off) to answer my questions regarding my new purchase. he is knowledgeable and kind.

January 18, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Stevenson Lexus buying experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

Very pleasant buying experience. No pressure, just quick responsive answers to questions, help in selecting the vehicle and options, and wonderful service in car delivery and explanation of features. Michael Tsuji was extremely knowledgeable in all things Lexus and worked hard to find us the perfect car for my wife. He explained all of our various buying options and was just great to deal with. I have bought many cars in my lifetime but this was the quickest and most satisfying experience. Also should note the help from Pete Souvall who guided us through our financing choices. Very professional.

Michael Tsuji

by from Greenwood Village, CO |

Michael was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and new the inventory. I would buy another Lexus from him when the time comes. Your service writer that handled my coming in the other day was very professional and did her job with great knowledge. Your email system of setting up my appointment was great. Stevinson is a first class operation!

November 27, 2014

Hi Ira, Thank you very much for your review.

Michael Tsuji is Awesome!

by from Golden, CO |

We are returning customers to Stevinson Lexus and wanted to recommend our experience with Stevinson and especially Mike Tsuji. Mike exemplifies professionalism! He is courteous, respectful and enthusiastic about the produce he sells. He made the process of purchasing our new car easy.

Nothing less than perfect!

by from Golden, CO |

We recently purchased a certified RX350 from Stevinson Lexus. The sales and finance teams were first class and the vehicle was perfect. They went out of their way to make certain everything was as we needed and we were done and heading home withing a couple hours. Having purchased many cars at Stevinson I would highly recommend them to anyone. They take their customers very seriously and they have never shown me a vehicle that was not in tip-top shape. I always get full disclosure and there are no "games" or hidden worries. The trust is worth as much if not more that getting a great price. There was a a minor paint problem on the bumper which they pointed out, immediately had repainted at their cost with no questions asked. First class with no worries. They are more than work the trip!

Jacqui Quinn

by from Nebraska |

The experience I had with buying my used Lexus was just excellent. I live 300 miles from Stevinson Lexus and Jacqui was an excellent contact person. I told her what I was looking for and after a few months she emailed that they had a car that fit my specs but I waited to long and they sold it, then on the next call a few more months later the right car came in on trade and she forwarded pics and after a couple of phone calls I had bought my new certified LS460. I've had the car for a few weeks now and Jacqui has keep in touch to make sure I'm satisfied which I have been since the car was delivered to my home town. Can't say enough about my positive experience with Jacqui ans Stevinson Lexus.