Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

Service 888-302-4227

Fast, Fair & Friendly.

Lexus Man

by from Lakewood, CO |

I went to Stevinson Lexus in Lakewood to get 2 new keys cut and programmed for my 2001 LX470. I'm not the kind of person who could normally buy a Lexus, but was able to get my 2001 a few years ago in great shape for a great price. Anyway, they treated me like a King and offered me a vehicle while I waited. I said that I was just an average shmo and didn't need the special treatment. They responded that now I was a Lexus man and deserved the special treatment, I'll take it! My new keys work great and they treated me fairly on the cost because it took longer than expected.

April 23, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business!

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Golden, CO |

I have purchased my last three veichles from Stevinson Lexus and have always been happy with them but this last purchase was even better than my previous experiences. Michael Tsuji is an excellent person to work with and I highly recommend using him. He answered all of my wife's and my questions quickly and professionally. He even got the sales manager involved when my wife noticed some small dents and scratches in the paint and they decided to fix them without being required to. We got an excellent trade in value and price on the car. The process was quick and easy once we decide to buy the car. I will never buy a car from anywhere else and will only work with Mr Tsuji in the future because he is the best of the best.

August 7, 2015

Hi, We are happy we were able to help you and hope to continue earning your business!

My experience

by from Lakewood, co |

My experience with this dealership was fantastic. They definitely worked hard you make my almost impossible situation possible. Sales and leasing consultant, Michael Tsuji, was extremely helpful and professional. I would highly recommend him and this dealership to anyone!

August 2, 2015

Hi Valerie, Thank you for your review. We are happy to help!

Great car buying experience!

by from Boulder, CO |

The entire process was positive. I highly recommend working with Van Saukam. He was professional and informative, offered the appropriate amount of details and succincly answered all my questions. I had left the Lexus car family and am happy to be back! Thank you Lexus and Van for making the buying experience satisfying and successful!

August 1, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Excellent dealership

by from Aspen, co |

We received great service in a very pleasant environment. Van Sautam, our salesperson was excellent to deal with!!! He worked around our very difficult schedule, in that we lived out of town and had several serious health issues. He made it happen!

July 4, 2015

Hi, We are happy to help and always here for any of your automotive needs!

excellent facilities, excellent staff

by from golden, Co. |

If every car dealership was run like Stevenson Lexus, there would be more happy Americans. I don't live in Co. full time. When I need something done, Paul Ganest is the man to see. Somehow he always finds a time for whatever has to be done even when the schedule is full. God bless Paul Ganest. He saves the day for me every time..What a team player and a favorite of mine.

July 4, 2015

Hi Jan, Thank you very much for your continuous support and we love to be of service!

Good experience

by from Snowmass, Colorado |

Having corresponded with Lexus dealers to find when I first could test drive the new NX, I was advised that one was available. I hurried to Denver, did a test drive, loved the vehicle, and had a question on interior colors and accessories. The Stevinson dealership had one pre-sold with the interior I thought I wanted so I went to see it thinking that once the decision was made I'd need to order one. Michael Tsuji met me to look over the pre-sold vehicle and it had all the right components and colors. At that point Mike noticed that there was another comparable vehicle sitting next to the pre-sold and the 'reserved' sign had been removed. Mike hurried inside to check with others and found that indeed that vehicle was available and I bought the first NX sold from the Stevinson dealership. Mike very efficiently took me through the options and financing issues, spent time pairing my phone and explaining the basics of the features. He has continued to be extremely helpful with any questions and is very knowledgeable about all the technical electronics. Mike Tsuji is an excellent sales consultant who I heartily recommend.

June 20, 2015

Hi Sue, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business.

best service in Denver

by from Conifer, Colorado |

Best dealership in town. Service Consultant Paul Genest whom has helped over the last 4 years and all the staff are terrific. Excellent Business Professionals.

June 12, 2015

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for your review. We are here to help!

great buying experience

by from Littleton, Co. |

Van Saukam was our salesman. He was excellent. He was very professional and easy to be with. We enjoyed our total experience. Thank you, Jerry and Carol Overgaard

May 30, 2015

Hi Jerry and Carol, Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Great experience with Van Saukam

by from Westminster, Co |

We had a great experience at Stevinson Lexus. We were treated with curtesy and respect. Van was also very respectful of our time. We will recommend Van and Stevinson Lexus to our friends and family!

May 22, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review!

High quality dealership with positive sales relati

by from Windsor, CO |

Van Saukam was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable with the Lexus product (as well as many other manufacturers) and ensured we were well informed with our decision. He was professional, courteous and did not employ high pressure sales tactics. I would recommend Van to those interested in purchasing a Lexus product.

May 22, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review!