Martin Chevrolet

Used 877-289-9610
Service 877-204-5046

Fantastic dealership

by from Mundelein, IL |

Overall experience was fantastic, started out with Sue Lavertu returning my email/call. She was very friendly and helpful, she did not make me feel pressured like many other dealerships around. The entire staff from the salesman to the manager were very friendly and seemed to appreciate my business. I highly recommend this dealership. If you want to buy a car and not get all the pressure and stress, go to Martin Chevrolet!

Vern Schiller

by from McHenry, IL |

Myxperience at Martin Cheverlote was outstanding. I greatly appreciated the friendliness, courtesy and the free lunch. My compliments to Susan and Ed. Great job.

Great customer service

by from McHenry, Illinois |

My corvette has had modifications done to it at your dealer and Paul and Scott handled to modification. On the way back from an event the car developed a misfire. We got it home and I had been in touch with Scott about the problem and he ageed to pick the car up and drive it into Martin as I was previously committed to take my son for his chemo treatment. Scott picked up the car and Paul again did the work on it. It is fixed to my satisfaction. If I ever have a problem with my corvette again rest assured it will in Paul's and Scott's capable hands. I have recommended your delearship to many other corvette owners and they are taking their cars to your delearship too. By the way, I did not purchase my corvette at your delearship but have purchased another car there just recently. As the saying goes, great people and great selection and now great high performance service! Thanks Very Much, Bill Hoak

Great customer service!!

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Jenny squeezed my vehicle in on a busy Saturday morning with short notice and had the vehicle inspected and repaired by mid-afternoon. This really saved me since I had to be on the road to leave town later that afternoon. Jenny was very professional and helped me out in a bind. Customer service was top notch! Thanks and I'll be back for future service!

Great Service

by from McHenry County |

Bought a great used car at a good price. Had a minor problem with the heat. They said" No problem, bring it in and we will take care of you. They stood behind their sale 100%. Provided me with a loaner and everything. The problem was harder to fix than I thought, but they called and said to just keep using the loaner till they got it fixed. After the repair when I picked up the car it was great to see $0.00 for the repair total. They could easily have turned their back on me after the sale, specially on a used car, but they showed integrity and stepped up. I would recommend them to anyone.

Great Service

by from Algonquin, IL |

Excellent Service! I brought my 99000 mile Chevy Cobalt in on Saturday morning (No Appointment) when I saw a red liquid spot under my car. I'm thinking the worst, like magor trans problem. They took me in right away, it was just a leaky hose that they promply replaced. I also got the transmission fluid serviced, brake fluid flushed, injectors cleaned, tune-up, a recall done that I've been ignoring, and I was back on the road before noon Monday. "With confidence". That is awesome service!

Great service

by from Cary, Il |

I had another good experience when I had work done on my car again last week. This time however, I wanted to mentioned some of your employees that took their time and effort into making my experience a good one. Starting with Ralph Stalesky the service advisor, who listened to my needs and provided feedback on what had to be done with my car. Parts department employee, John Kouba who ordered the parts for my car and had them delivered a day before they were originally scheduled to come in, and last but not least, Craig Ingold the service technician, who worked on my car. All of these employees make the trip to Martin Chevrolet a worthwhile experience. Thanks to these employees and to Martin Chevrolet!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

I never felt like I was at a car dealership! Everyone there was so warm and friendly. They did such a great job helping my husband find the SUV he wanted and worked like crazy to get us financing in our budget. In fact we were so impressed, I walked off the lot with a new SUV myself! Joel was amazing helping us find the vehicles we were looking for, and James was incredible working with our financing. If you want a hassle free, warm and friendly car buying experience, head to Martin Chevrolet!

D' Anthonie Daily

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Stopped by Martin during trunk month to see what they had. I was expecting to be greeted by an aggressive sales person but started a nice conversation with one of the sales consultants, D' Anthonie Daily. D' Anthonie was truly a consultant, showed me the inventory and explained options and didn't pressure me. I didn't buy on my first visit but felt good enough about the experience to return and work with D to find a truck that fit my needs. Bought a 2014 Silverado and have been driving it for a few month with no regrets. If you are thinking about visiting Martin, I would recommend asking for D' Anthonie.

Avoiding icy back window

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

By doing a good deed for a friend helping them move, the cable that goes to the right rear defroster was pulled completely off the window. But Martin Chevy came to my rescue. They were able to replace the clip and attach it to the window. Thanks to Gene K, I have a rear defroster that also will defrost my side view mirrors. My moving days are over unless I am able to supervise the placement of articles thru the back hatch. All were very courteous and helpful. I'd recommend Martin to all who need work on their auto.

2015 Equinox! ! So happy!

by from Huntley, IL |

Steve and Herb were AWESOME! I felt more comfortable than I have ever felt buying a car from Martin Chevrolet in Crystal Lake. I recommend this dealer to everyone buying a new vehicle!