Martin Chevrolet

Used 877-289-9610
Service 877-204-5046

My new car purchase

by from Island lake, Illinois |

Salesmen Herb Perez and Sales Manager Steve Miehle helped me purchase a vehicle that I will enjoy for many road trips. I did some online research (for several weeks) before going to Martin Chevrolet. Herb and Steve listened to my wish list and what I was looking to spend and pointed me in the right direction. I purchased a Malibu 2LT with all the options I wanted and within my budget. I went to Martin Chevrolet with a preapproved loan from my credit union at a very low rate, Finance Manager Sam Anderson worked with his bank contacts to get me the same low rate as my credit union. With Sam getting me the same rate I did not have to take off from work. I purchased the vehicle on a late Friday afternoon, if I had used my credit union I would have had to take time off from work on the following Monday to complete the loan process. I had the pleasure of using the service department when I brought my vehicle back in for the VS-2000 paint and leather treatment. I dropped the car off on a Monday evening for the treatment to be applied on Tuesday. Assistant Service Manger Ralph Stalesky and his team had my vehicle ready when I got out of work on Tuesday. The vehicle was spotless when I picked it up. The cashiers quickly took my information for the free loaner and quickly processed the paper work when I returned to pick up my vehicle. I highly recommend any one purchasing a vehicle go to Martin Chevrolet. My experience is Martin Chevrolet is driven to total customer satisfaction.

Wonderful service!

by from Cary, IL |

Excellent, beginning to end! Ralph is a wonderful man. He always makes me feel so welcome and important. Loved the chilled water bottle that was left in my very clean car. Felt I got great service!

Excellent new car buying experience

by from Elgin, IL |

Top notch customer service from start to finish. Tom took the time to make sure I found the right car to fit my budget and lifestyle. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would, without a doubt, recommend Martin Chevrolet of Crystal Lake.

Great and friendly service, nice waiting area

by from Lake In the Hills, Illinois |

I was greeted in a timely fashion by very pleasant people. Tom, the service adviser, was a pleasure to deal with. He explained what would be done to my car. He brought me into the waiting area and made sure I was comfortable. It was a very pleasant experience and I will be back for future service. Also the porter was a very nice, polite young man.

Great place, good prices.

by from Algonquin IL |

Staff was friendly and fun to interact with. Very helpful and reasonable. Price was competitive for services and parts needed. Tom is very up front which is refreshing.

New car Purchase

by from Crystal Lake |

I went shopping around many dealerships for a SUV and had a open mind to more than just one brand. When I arrived at Martin Chevrolet I was looking at a Traverse I was introduced to Mike Lakhani I had many questions about options on the Traverse , Mike listened and answered every question I had plus he offered me to get something transferred in from another dealership. Which I felt that Martin was not shoving a model on the lot that did not have the options I was looking for. For the deal I explained that I took the day off because I work full time and coach three Little League Teams here in Crystal Lake and time was a premium. I told Mike that I needed numbers and I could not make a deal until I spoke to my wife. Mike gave me the numbers and I never felt pressured that I had to make a deal before I left the dealership. Which happened at two different dealers in town. We returned that night to purchase a Traverse while waiting for the Traverse and paper work I explained that my wife has to go and pick up one of our son's from baseball practice. I asked if it was OK for my wife to pick up some dinner for my children and if we could eat it in the showroom Steve your new car sales manager did one step better he offered to order pizza and had it delivered WOW that made our night much less stressful. GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!!! keep up the great customer service. Welcome to Crystal Lake. Thank You, Sean Smith

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Joel and the team at Martin were very professional and helpful. They make buying a vehicle a hassle-free experience. This is the third new vehicle we have purchased from Martin and we highly recommend them.

Great first time visit

by from McHenry, Illinois |

I had a great first time experience at Martin Chevrolet. My Service writer was Tom Connor, and couldn't have been more accommodating. I will definitely be back because of him, and the experience I had. I felt like they very much appreciated my business. Thank You Martin Chevrolet!

great customer service

by from Fox River Grove,IL |

My wife and I purchased a Silverado from this dealership and it was a great experience. From when we walked in the door with good afternoon how are you to the time we left it was overall good. Our sales representative was Marci Zavala and she took great care of us. Marci took us out on numerous test drives to ensure that the truck we drove was the one that we wanted. When we finally found which truck we wanted, it was time for the desk work. Marci was very customer conscientious during this experience, she asked if we need anything to drink, could she get us anything. The sales manager Steve Miehle was also very nice and attentive to all of his sales staff and especially his guests. This dealership has a great customer service atmosphere, I cant wait to see when they remodel this store, that will really make this dealership stand out from all the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Powers

Great service and facility!

by from Crystal Lake, Il |

I was very impressed at my first visit to you dealership. Assistant Service Manager Tom Connor was very helpful and kind. The gentleman who worked on my car (I think his name is Nick) did a great job. Whoever washed my car didn't leave one water spot-a huge pet peeve of mine. My favorite part...coffee that was free and good-a rare combo! I've already recommended Martin to people for service and will continue to.

Great Overall Experience!

by from Rockford, IL |

Good morning, I'm writing to give thanks and to extend my appreciation to Rob Newell and the Ed Lowitzki with the purchase of my parents 2007 Honda/ CRV- EX . While the stigma in buying cars has always been seen as a negative experience, Rob and Ed made the transaction quite simple. Our concern and surprise was traveling all the way out from Rockford to find out what was promised would not be delivered only to find that was not the case. Rob and Ed followed through with my parents terms and wishes and made the purchase possible. While we were the party with the most skepticism and did not bring my mother, Rob went above and beyond to adventure all the way out to Rockford and drove with my father (haha) to complete the signage of the paper work and to pick up the trade-in. Much applause to him. With all being said, my parents are very pleased with the vehicle and will refer any potential buyers your way. Thanks again.