Stevinson Chevrolet

Service 888-254-2065

Satisfaction Comes Standard.

buying process

by from Arvada, Co. |

My husband and I went in to your sales office today and met with Sam Hibberd and helped us with questions concerning the Chevy Traverse located in your show room. He wanted to make sure that the car suited our needs and offered to show us other possible selections. We ended up buying the car and Sam wanted to make sure that if we had any questions we could call him any time. He went thru all the features of the car as well. Sam was very professional and caring and we have found your dealorship to be the same. Thank you, Pam and Vince Vogel

car search

by from Boulder, CO |

i did get a good response on the car that i called about, however no followup to try to find me another vehicle, because the 1st one was not quite right

Chris McGarva, Stevinson Chevrolet, Sales

by from Denver, CO |

Chris did an outstanding job of getting me set up with a Chevy Malibu.

Consumer

by from Denver, Co |

I went there to purchase a vehicle people where not help full I waited 30 minutes, got in my car and left. There is plenty of other place to buy a car that take care of you as soon as you walk in the door. Wouldn't waste my time ever again.

Stevinson Chevrolet responded to this review

May 9, 2014

Victor our humblest apologies that we missed you on Saturday. You are absolutely right there are other places you can purchase a vehicle and unfortunatley we missed out. It is not reflective of our protocol to not greet a customer when they come upon our lot. I would invite you in to work with me personally if you still need to find transportation. Thanks for bring to our attention this oversight. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broken. Respectfully, Tracy Weigum Guest Services

quick easy buying experiance.

by from Morrison Co |

Sam showed me the vehicle I was interested in and made it a very painless and quick purchase. Very straight forward and knowledgeable. I felt like I made a good purchase. Thanks Sam!

my experience at Stevenson Chevrolet with Sam

by from Lakewood Colorado |

My dealings with Sam Hubbard were great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, offered me coffee, and we discussed the workings of the Chevy Cruze. We also talked about Colorado and had similar likes. I would buy another car from Sam.

Stevinson Chevy

by from Denver, CO |

Sam and the dealership were very willing to help us in our predicament when it came to buying a new car for our growing family. I would recommend going here for a new car and the help is great.

Quality Servie

by from Alma,Co |

Bought a pickup from Stevinson Chevrolet and had a really great experience working with Sam Hibbard. Found us just the right truck and made the process easy.

Sam Hibberd

by from Black Hawk, CO |

The sales process went very well. I can recommend Mr. Hibberd and this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Great deals at Stevinson

by from Breckenridge, CO |

Came in to get a new car and drove away a happy camper. Nice to deal with Sam Hibberd and excited to drive my new Traverse home. Thanks, Stevinson. Great doing business with you today.

Pleasant experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

I thought I would never go back to Stevinson after my first experience trying to buying the Ford truck. But I found another truck at Stevinson Chevrolet that was as nice as the first one I lost out on. After working with Mike Bumgardner, I realized he may be the best sale professional I have had the pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and considerate to my family and I. I would purchase another car or truck from him with out a question.