Stevinson Chevrolet

15000 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80401

New 877-290-2135
Used 877-284-7750
Service 888-254-2065

At Stevinson Chevrolet, our goal is to BEAT the best Chevy deal in town by $500.

2015 Chevrolet Cruze

by from Leadville, CO |

I finally got time to write my review, on 05/26/15 I bought a 2015 Chevrolet Cruze and I am happy with my purchase. I was happy with the dealership and the salesperson "our guy" Sam Hibberd. Sam was very friendly and very helpful. He help me understand all the features in the car. I would go back to this dealership and I would recommend this dealership and I would recommend Sam Hibberd.

June 12, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know you are satisfied!

Ask For Sam!

by from Loveland, CO |

I went to Stevinson Chevrolet to purchase a used car. Sam Hibberd made the process very enjoyable. He was knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend Stevinson and especially Sam to everyone. I'm very happy with my new vehicle, Thank You Stevinson Chevrolet!

professional

by from Golden, CO |

Sam H. and Bill C. made the purchase of my car a trouble-free process.

July 12, 2015

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business.

The right truck, for the right price

by from Littleton CO |

My sales person was Sam Hibberd. He did a great job of making sure I knew all my options. I arrived looking for a truck, and fell in love with the 1st one I looked at. But Sam was very insistent that I look at other trucks in the same class for a true comparison. Im glad I did! I ended up buying the 1st truck, but only after I drove a few others and really had a good understanding of the differences. The whole experience was really good. The only compliant I have is the buying process was a little long, but Sam was very accommodating during that time. I purchased a 2015 Silverado 2500 HD LTZ Z71.

April 24, 2015

Hi Kris, Thank you for your review. We apologize the process took you a bit longer than expected, but we will take your feedback into consideration. Thank you!

New 2014 Cruze

by from Golden, CO |

Bought a demo Cruze Sam got me a great deal and I was in and out in a couple hours.

March 6, 2015

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for your review!

Great Service!

by from Denver, CO |

After many months of searching for the perfect vehicle, Stevinson Chevrolet had the best selection. I am incredibly happy with my perchase. The customer service was excellent! They made the process very easy to understand and not at all time consuming. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a new car!

February 12, 2015

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review! We are happy to be of service!

Ask for Sam!

by from Littleton, CO |

My wife and I had the pleasure of buying a new 2015 Chevy Traverse last week from Stevinson Chevrolet. Our salesperson, Sam Hibberd, helped us negotiate the best deal and treated us with complete care and professionalism. We are thrilled with the new vehicle and customer service and plan to buy again from Stevinson in the future.

Buying a used car..Fabulous service

by from Denver, CO |

I have bought many cars and must say that my entire experience at Stevinson has been EXCELLENT! Expert knowledge, thorough and patient explanations, completely met all expectations!

New Car Purchase

by from Evergreen, CO |

Stopped at Stevinson Chevrolet to test drive a Equinox with no intention of making a purchase. Erik was approachable, eager to answer questions and genuinely interested in what I wanted in a car. The experience was so great, I decided to go ahead and make the purchase and will be driving away in my new car within minutes of submitting this review. Thank you!

Great Experience buying my car from Erik!

by from Boulder, CO |

After a few dealer visits, it was a joy/relief working with Erik! He made the process enjoyable, and provided a quality business approach to the sale. He made sure we were taken care, and my husband and I were extremely pleased with the entire process. I would highly recommend Erik!

car search

by from Boulder, CO |

i did get a good response on the car that i called about, however no followup to try to find me another vehicle, because the 1st one was not quite right