Ourisman Volkswagen Mazda of Rockville

801 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-431-1656
Used 888-431-1665
Service 877-320-4583

Home of the Ourisman Advantage! See dealer for details....

Great Customer Service

by from Washington, DC |

Very Resourceful and cheerful staff. Made buying a car easy and got me in an affordable car. Thanks you guys!

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Gaithersburg, Maryland |

We bought a Mazda 6 sedan in October 2014. Our salesperson was Jimmy Alegre, who was also is the internet salesperson. Reading through multiple reviews, especially folks having had a bad experience with Ourisman, makes me believe that having a good car salesperson is very essential to a good and satisfying car experience. Jimmy was our GUY ! He is a very approachable and patient salesman, listened carefully (a skill a lot of salesman don't have today) to our needs, reviewed our options and helped us make a decision. NOT buy the car, but helped us make a decision on the make and model we were "going" to buy. I We did our homework with respect to the price and the car buying process. Although this helped us a lot, Jimmy provided valuable suggestions and recommendation that ultimately made a difference to us with our car buying. Jimmy is very responsive, through email or phone and I would highly recommend his services. It has been 3 months since we bought the car and we love our Mazda 6. It is a great car and is as advertised. I am happy that I bought a good car and a good car buying experience

Consider taking your VW elsewhere for repairs

by from Rockville, MD |

I recently took my VW in for some very standard repairs (oil change, lights out, and safety light on). Not only are they grossly over priced ($100 to replace a $10 bulb, $100+ for an oil change), but they came back to me recommending nearly $4000 in unnecessary (confirmed but another mechanic at another facility) repairs. The single repair I did ask them to move forward with was not repaired when I picked up the car. The safety indicator light was still on signaling they hadn't actually fixed what they said they would (despite charging me nearly $300 for it). When I went back to ask them about it, the service representative I was working with told me that they must have fixed the wrong thing. Rather than a) tell me about it before I picked up the car (he admitted to knowing it hadn't been fixed), or b) offer to refund what I had paid for their mistake, he told me he would have to charge me another few hundred dollars to actually fix it. Terrible car service and even worse customer service.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Rockville ,MD |

Love the dealership. Everyone there was very nice and helpful. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Ken, he was great and very friendly.He answered all of my questions. He was very thorough and helpful. I definitely recommed this dealership.

I couldn't be happier!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I came in looking to buy a Mazda with my husband. We were going to get the Mazda5 because we already had one before. When we test drive the CX-5 we quickly figured out that this was the car we wanted. We worked with Chris and couldn't have had a better time. He helped us figure out what we needed and couldn't have been more professional. I would highly recommend him and this dealership to anyone I know.

Very nice car buying experience!

by from Rockville, MD |

We just had a fantastic car buying experience at Ourisman Mazda of Rockville with Juan Bonilla as our sales associate. He was extremely friendly and pleasant. I got the car I wanted for a great price with no hassle whatsoever. I highly recommend buying through him at this dealership.

Happy customer

by from Huntington, WV |

I recently bought my new Jetta from Ourisman. I was happy with the service we received. They were slightly pushy about the extended warranty, but I understand that is their job. Happy customer.

Very disrespectful "Manager"

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I have dealt with and known some car salesmen, I know what kind of stress they are under. I have never been treated so disrespectfully during any kind of "sales" situation. I have leased from VW (different dealership in another state) before and was hoping for an easy and happy experience. I was talked down to and treated like crap. I ended up storming out of the dealership mid conversation because I was so fed up with the so called "manager"'s terrible sales technique. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I'm ignorant.

Mazda 3

by from Kensington, MD |

Bought a Mazda 3 in April, including a service package. Did not get the promised coupons for the service. Tried calling many times. The only person who could handle this never returned calls. No other staff member would help. Finally, my wife got him on the phone, but we are still waiting to hear whether they will take care of this or not. Regret buying service package, and regret buying the car at Ourisman -- unless they quickly fix this and stop wasting our time.

Two buying experiences

by from Washington, DC |

We bought a 2011 Mazda 3 sedan in December 2010. The salesperson was Jimmy Alegre, who was also the internet salesperson. We liked the car, and he quoted us a price. We compared through the CarBargains service of Consumer Checkbook, and the price he quoted us was lower than any price through CarBargains, which has never happened before in our experience. We came back to Congressional (as it was then) and bought the car, for the price Jimmy quoted. The sales process was very straightforward - as little pressure as we've ever had. We've been very pleased with the car. This year we decided to get a new Mazda 3 sedan, the Grand Touring S, because of the new safety features. Based on our previous experience, we planned to go back to Jimmy and the dealer (now Ourisman Volkswagen Mazda of Rockville). We talked with Jimmy at the beginning of the year, and then put the purchase on hold for private reasons. Jimmy didn't pressure us - we communicated back and forth a couple of times. Two weeks ago we went in, saw Jimmy, and bought the car. Our sales experience was with Jimmy was virtually the same, and equally satisfactory. The one difference is that this time we had to sit through a high-pressure pitch for extended warranties, etc., wasting a fair amount of time. Four years ago the gentleman who talked to us about this took us at our word, and didn't waste our time. That was a second reason why we went back to the same dealer. This time, it was a disappointment. We don't know if this is simply a change in personnel or a consequence of Ourisman buying Congressional. (Four years ago, Congressional was closed on Sundays; this time, Ourisman wasn't closed on Sundays, so maybe this was also a change in pollcy by the new owners.) Even so, we'll start with Jimmy if we decide to get another ar - probably not for several years. t

Great experience

by from Rockville, MD |

I just bought my 2014 Mazda 3 hatchback. It was the great experience from my sales person Caisha. She was extremely helpful on my purchasing line and patiently on any movement. She helped me to find the best one which was in my mutiple option and showed me the detail about my lovely ride. Those made me have the first and the great experience from this dealer. Thanks for everything.