Ourisman Volkswagen Mazda of Rockville

801 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-431-1656
Used 888-431-1665
Service 877-320-4583

Home of the Ourisman Advantage! See dealer for details....

Great Experience

by from Rockville, MD |

I had my Mazda CX-9 serviced there about 2 weeks ago. Your service advisor, Juli Brown, provided outstanding service during my experience there. She greeted me at 7am when I had an appointment. Further, she made me aware of the scope of the work needed to repair my car, outlined the cost, and kept me updated on the progress of the work. I was very appreciative of the fine service, and excellent work done on my car. Before I arrived I was very concerned that I would not be able to get my car repaired, but once I got there I was reassured that this work would be successful. You have an excellent team at Ourisman Mazda of Rockville, and I am happy I chose this dealership for service. Best -Linda

Ourisman Volkswagen Mazda of Rockville responded to this review

November 23, 2013

Hi Linda, We are always happy to hear when our customers have a great experience and greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us and everyone know about your experience. We are happy to have you a part of our Ourisman Family of Customers and look forward to being able to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank You, Will Wingo Customer Care Manager Ourisman VW Mazda of Rockville

Great experience

by from Rockville, MD |

I just bought my 2014 Mazda 3 hatchback. It was the great experience from my sales person Caisha. She was extremely helpful on my purchasing line and patiently on any movement. She helped me to find the best one which was in my mutiple option and showed me the detail about my lovely ride. Those made me have the first and the great experience from this dealer. Thanks for everything.

Great Experience

by from Olney, MD |

Caisha made buying our new Mazda CX-5 really easy for my wife and me. She was super easy to work with over our multiple trips to the dealership and made the whole process as smooth and straight forward as possible. I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Caisha. Thanks so much for the great experience!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!

by from Columbia, MD |

My husband and I recently bought a 2014 VW Jetta from this dealership and the customer service was phenomenal! As soon as we walked in, the employees made us feel welcome. We were helped by Alonso Avila. From start to finish he showed proficiency and was extremely knowledgeable about all of our options. We had a lot of questions about the different choices and he was able to answer all of them efficiently and accurately! We could tell immediately how experienced and professional he was. As we walked around to look at the different vehicles, he was able to distinguish between the characteristics, upgrades, and characteristics of each car. VERY IMPRESSIVE! He explained every detail and was able to get us exactly what we wanted. We are exceptionally pleased with our purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership and Alonso to anyone in the area looking for a great car and great service!! They will continue to have our business for years to come!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I was in a market for a new car and the 2014 Mazda3 4dr was on my wish/want list. I decided to take a trip to the Mazda dealership in Rockville. I met a salesperson by the name of Alonso Avila. He was very professional and very nice from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful in answering all of my questions about the Mazda3. After my visit with Alonso, I was convinced the Mazda3 will be my new car. A couple of days later, I finalized the deal by purchasing my new 2014 Mazda3 S Touring 4dr. I appreciate Alonso's help and patience in my car purchase process. Alonso is a great salesperson and make sure to ask for him whenever you are in a market for a new Mazda at the Rockville location.

Great experience with Caisha

by from Rockville, MD |

Excellent dealership and Caisha was a great saleswoman. I highly recommend it. Their service is excellent. I am very happy with my purchase.

Taking the dread out of buying a car

by from Silver Spring, Maryland |

I dreaded going. I begged friends to go with me but we couldn?t synchronize our schedules. So I had to go alone?to buy a used car. My dread quickly turned to delight when I met Jay Glazer who works at Ourisman of Rockville. His quiet, calm, and straightforward manner reassured me that we would have a straightforward conversation about what I was looking for in a car. Jay listened carefully to me, explained all of the options well, and safely navigated me through the multi-step process of buying a car. I highly recommend Jay Glazer and the other staff at Ourisman of Rockville.

Wonderful service

by from Washington, DC |

I just picked up my new 2014 Mazda 3 hatchback today from this dealer. The experience was a delight. Everyone I had to deal with from my initial sales person, Caisha, to her partner, Alonso, to the manager, Paul, were simply wonderful (and I'm not exaggerating). They went out of their way to make sure I had all the information I needed and got the car I wanted. Before I left I knew how to operate everything on the car thanks to them. They even made sure I was aware of special discounts through my insurance carrier that I might have never noticed. Frankly I was afraid of the car buying experience because of a past nightmare, but this was so amazingly different. I definitely recommend this dealer and these sales personnel to anyone looking for a good deal. And, by the way, I love the car!

Great service

by from Washington, DC |

I purchased a new Volkswagen Jetta from the dealership and worked with Caisha throughout the process. I experienced terrific service overall.

Thrilled with my purchase!

by from Rockville. MD |

I purchased a fantastic fun used car from Ourisman VW/Mazda. Caisha Wantz, a superb, easy going and knowledgeable salesperson of Ourisman, helped me with the entire car buying process. I really felt at ease through out. I would strongly recommend Caisha to anyone looking for a new or used car. By the way Ourisman VW MAzda seems to always have a nice selection of used cars.

Great Staff and Good Prices at Ourisman Mazda/VW

by from Washington, DC |

We got first-rate assistance and advice from Alex Giang of Ourisman Mazda. He was very well informed and helped us greatly in arriving at the best choice for us -- which turned out to be a beautiful and fun to drive Mazda CX-5. He also patiently helped us test drive a number of different cars -- including VWs in the adjacent Ourisman VW lot. Alex took us out for coffee and a nice chat while they finished up the paperwork (as opposed to most car sales people in our experience who are "done with you" as soon as you agree to purchase). Alex then drove our new car to us that night (after detailing etc.) so we would have it the same day. Pricing was excellent too, based on our comparison shopping. I would highly recommend this dealership and Alex Giang in particular. A big shout out also to Jennifer Smith, the business manager at Ourisman, who talked us through the financial side details -- financing, insurance, title work, etc. ? with clarity and helpfulness, and without pressure. Given our overall experience, we would certainly buy here again in the future.