Stevinson Toyota Scion West

New 866-273-8019
Used 888-280-7517
Service 866-676-0143

Satisfaction Comes Standard.

Great dealership to work with!

by from Lakewood, CO |

Everyone at Stevenson Toyota was very friendly and helpful through the process of getting our new vehicle. Our salesperson was a pleasure to work with, she spent the time needed to help us get what we wanted and was very personal. The finance department did all they could to get us financed for the vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy/lease a car.

Excellent Service

by from Arvada, CO |

My wife and I just bought a 2014 Sienna from Stevinson Toyota, the entire process was easy from the online shopping ahead of our visit, to the test drive, and finally completing the purchase. Hugh Fitzpatrick was a pleasure to deal with and provided great insight into each vehicle we tested. We will definitely return to Stevinson for our future car shopping.

Stevinson Toyota Scion West responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Hi, Thank you for a great review. We are happy to know that our customers love our customer service! Congratulations on a new car!

Gary from Fort Collins

by from Fort Collins Co. |

Everything went perfect. Best experance I have had at a dealership.

william floerchinger

by from arvada,co. |

I was well pleased with the all the people I dealt with.

Great experience, I highly recommend Stevinson

by from Golden, CO |

This is the second time I have bought a new car from Stevinson. In 09 I bought my first ever brand new car, I had a great experience that time. This time I was in need of finding a solution to my daughters car dilemma , her 2001 car was just not going to make it thru another 4 years of college. We needed something reliable for her. Long story short, my daughter got my 2010 Corolla, they gave us a trade in value for her 2001 and worked with us on some other details of the deal and I got a brand new 2014. Everything worked out perfectly. Curt Rogers is wonderful to work with. The employees are so friendly, the facility is wonderful., clean and inviting, snacks while you wait. I was there again today to have them apply the interior/exterior protection thing that I added to my "package". Can't remember the name of it. Anyway, I noticed people waiting while their car was being serviced, the employee would come out and greet them when their car was ready. I also got help with getting my phone synched and learning more about all the amazing features on my car. We did go over things when I bought the car, but I needed further help. I know I can call or go in anytime with other questions and be greeted like a person not just a customer. I didn't feel pressured at all during any of the process. I highly recommend Stevinson!

Stevinson Toyota Scion West responded to this review

July 14, 2014

Hi Josie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate your trust and value your business. Please make Stevinson Toyota West your choice for all your automotive needs!

I would rather not deal w Toyota or Honda dealers.

by from Albuquerque |

I was trying to by a used PT Cruiser. I buy a used car once or twice a year, fly in, buy and drive home. Import dealers are full of people, usually women who have no clue how to deal w an out of town buyer. Being an out of town buyer I depend on the sales person to drive the car for me and do things like note the smell of the AT fluid. A sales man at this store told me; "its only got 29k miles, what could be wrong with it? I had just purchased a PT from a Dallas dealer and the car immediately went in for a new transmission, so I know low miles does not tell all. To make a long story short I try to deal w experienced dealers, not import dealers who's staff is mostly newbies.

Poor Customer Service

by from Denver,Co |

I am in the market for a used car. I find a listing online for a Chevy Suburban, I called them and mad appointment .I felt bad for the poor Customer service person, who clearly just couldn't help, but also wouldn't transfer me to a manager.

EXECELENT EXPERIENCE

by from denver,colorado |

Tony and Mike went out of their way to make this the best car buying experience we have ever had. We purchased two used vehicles and all problems with the cars were addressed before they left the lot and then some! Like I said they were generous and helpful in ways totally unexpected. I would buy from Stevinson Toyota with Tony & his manager again!

No Pressure Buy

by from Colorado Springs |

I was shown and bought the car I came to see. While it had some issues the salesperson was up front about them and in the end we negotiated a deal to get some repairs done. That was after the salesperson walked me through other options to include "new", which I found helpful. My experience was great. The only minor complaint would be with the delivery detail, but at the end of a long day with a 5 year old, I was happy for the quick car delivery once I decided, even if the detail wasn't the greatest.

Definitely would recommend

by from Golden, CO |

Excellent and friendly service - definitely act like they want and appreciate your business. Competitive with other dealerships, makes car buying process easy!

Stockwell

by from Lakewood CO |

Mark Jacobsma provided all the information we required for our 2014 Three Model Prius, and gave us the total price, which included all taxes and fees. We were very pleased with Mark