Appleton Ave Auto Sales

(5.0) 1 Reviews

5835 W Appleton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53210

1 of 1 review

Great Deals, Great People!!!!!

by from West Allis, WI |

I have bought a few used cars over the years. My experience today at Appleton Ave. Auto Sales was by far the best experience I have ever had!!! Our salesman was genuine and very kind. We chose the car to test drive pretty fast and while my wife was driving it, I went into a very clean waiting room. As soon as I walked in, one of the mechanics gave my daughters a bag of doughnuts. Everybody in the place was very kind. After the drive we decided to purchase the car at an amazing price. Once we left after taking my wife to work we stopped to fill the tank. When I tried to start the car nothing happened, no power at all. I called the dealership right away to let them know. Within twenty minuets, they were at the gas station. It was a simple issue, the battery had a loose connection. They fixed the problem in a very kind manner. Once it was fixed they followed my halfway home, had me try to restart the car just to make sure that was the only issue. Once everything was fine, the mechanic gave me his number and told me to call him if I had any issues. I could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend this dealer to anybody. Thank you so much guys.

(1-1 of 1 review)