Capitol Auto Park

1220 Versailles Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601

New 888-434-0575
Used 888-856-1760
Service 888-246-1187

Get behind the wheel of a Capitol Deal !!

Very Nice.. No Pressure

by from Lexington, KY |

I asked for a consultation on a used car I saw on Cars.com. I got a call from a very nice salesperson and we made an appointment. Unfortunately, I was not able to meet with them, but they have been very nice. Helpful but not pushy. I would recommend them, but I decided to buy a new car from another dealer. Best thing... they haven't' been calling me every day trying to sell me another car. I liked them a lot.

AWESOME!!

by from Georgetown, KY |

Stopped by the dealership to look at a car I had seen online, left with a new car! One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. Everyone was so nice and helpful and I got an awesome deal! My salesman, Alex, was very knowledgeable about the particular car I was interested in and answered every question I had. The whole transaction was smooth and painless and every aspect from financing to how to set the clock was explained to me. Everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease and I definitely recommend Capitol Auto Group to anyone looking for a great place to buy a car!

2010 DODGE CHALLENGER

by from Milton WV |

Went down today looked at the car , met some very good people , wanted low interest , got better than I expected and now I'm the proud owner of a 2010 dodge challenger SRT8 , these men are very cooperative ,helpful , and great to do business with .A+ can't beat the generosity and professionalism .

Great place to buy a car!

by from Spencer County, KY |

We bought our 2009 Chevy Traverse from Capital Auto Park and have nothing but positive things to say. Our salesman was great to deal with and had a great sense of humor. He was a younger guy that was not pushy like most sales people, I had dealt with in the past. Everybody from the manager to the finance person were super friendly . I feel I got the vehicle at a fair price and got an excellent deal on my warranty. We give it a thumbs up!!

Great Experience

by from Lexington, KY |

Thank you to the Capital Auto Park. We saw a vehicle online and went to check it out. They went above and beyond my expectations to ensure my wife and I were completely satisfied with everything about the vehicle and transaction. If they treat everyone like they did us then there will be a lot of satisfied customers in central KY. Thank you again.