Instant Auto LLC

(5.0) 7 Reviews

6258 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Not Your Everyday Car Lot

by from Knoxville tn |

I went to instant auto for my first car after months of looking and I can honestly say I have never been treated as nice at car lot as I was treated at instant auto. I drove onto the lot with my uncle and was greeted by Frank. Immediately I felt like I had known him for years. Him and his crew create an inviting and comfortable atmosphere. They do not pressure you in any way, shape, or form. Frank goes above and beyond all expectations you could possibly have. I trust these people with my car any day of the year. I will be buy all my future used cars at instant auto.

Great Place, Great People

by from Sevierville, TN |

This place is where you should go if you need a vehicle. Frank, will treat you right and help anyway possible. Tracy the mechanic is fabuluous. You should give these guys a chance.

Frant and his team are like family now.

by from Knoxville tn |

we bought a 2001 Durango off of Frank. I have bought alot of cars in my day and I can tell you that he is a top notch dealer who cares about the customer. I had concerns about a couple issues with the car and he went above and beyond to make sure they were taken care of. He wants to make sure you are happy. He has a great staff who takes their time when addressing issue. If you need a good used car and you don't see it on here, give him a call. I am sure he can help you and you want feel like you do leaving other lots. Thanks Frank and team.

Very satisfied!!!

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Frank gave me a great deal, treated me like I was the most important customer on the lot, went above and beyond what other dealers were offering me. Would definitely reccommend for anyone looking for a great deal shopping around for a great car.

great

by from Knoxville ,TN |

Thhe best customer service I have had at a carlot.. I came back within a week to trade my car in on a better car for my family. The owner is very honest and understanding. I have referred a few people here..

Best Deal In Town!

by from Knoxville |

Just bought my first vehicle in years, and man am I glad I came to Instant Auto. Got a great looking, sporty car. The awesome staff had all my questions answered and I was out the door with my keys in less than half an hour. The staff is great. No sales pressure and they really know their stuff. I got a dream car for a steal, almost 15 years old and you can literally eat off the engine. If you're looking for a great car at a great value, these are your guys!

Awesome!!!

by from Knoxville |

Just bought a 98 Grand Prix. Best service ever. The staff is great, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. Less than half an hour and I was out the door, with all questions answered, behind the wheel of a great used car. And the cars are VERY well maintained. Mine had the cleanest engine I've ever seen, not bad for a fourteen year old car. HIGHLY recommended!